Amazon reversing pay balance

Amazon reversing pay balance

113°
Missing
Deal Cadet
370
282
9

I have ordered one product from the amazon pay balance received from yesterday loot(gas20,water20 etc) and immediately cancemmed the same and got refund.

Can amazon still revoke my balance. How about sending a gift card from that balance will that secure balance ?

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Gsedufof 400x400
Deal Cadet
130
178
7

kyun karte ho bhai aisa, loot k bajaye r*pe hi kardiya tu ne

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

kyun karte ho bhai aisa, loot k bajaye r*pe hi kardiya tu ne

Inke wajah se hi aisa hota hai genuine logon ke saath.. confounded phir yahaan besharm ke jaise aa jaate hain salah ke liye.

This is not fakeclues or snakedeal jo loot machaoge.

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65

Means u didn’t LOOT it then y worrying nothing will happen….

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
chetanc12 wrote:

Means u didn’t LOOT it then y worrying nothing will happen….

He did loot.. in the worst possible way!!

He got CB plus refund! That’s rape..

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65
Expand
deb3l wrote:

He did loot.. in the worst possible way!!

He got CB plus refund! That’s rape..

@arpit2401590
I don’t think so did he got free 1K as gv??

Missing
Deal Cadet
370
282
9
Expand
deb3l wrote:

He did loot.. in the worst possible way!!

He got CB plus refund! That’s rape..

Dude first learn english before accusing someone.

What i wrote in my post

I purchased sone product (X) yesterday by applyng coupons, paid through my card and got Cashback.

Now from above Cashback i purchased a new product today (Y). And cancelled the product Y. and got refund as gift card.

Can amazon still revoke my balance ?


hope you understand such simple explanation

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
arpit2401590 wrote:

Dude first learn english before accusing someone.

What i wrote in my post

I purchased sone product (X) yesterday by applyng coupons, paid through my card and got Cashback.

Now from above Cashback i purchased a new product today (Y). And cancelled the product Y. and got refund as gift card.

Can amazon still revoke my balance ?


hope you understand such simple explanation

Ikr! And I can understand much better than you.

The CB you have received for the order placed is more than the purchase price. Hence, it’s a loot at the first place and those CB (minus genuine 200) are additional. And you got the product for FREE. Amazon can find that anytime!!

Now that you have placed another order and cancelled the same, it still can be considered as loot.. looking at the received (additional) CB status, that is eligible for blocking.

Now I don’t know why you are posting here instead of using that in any possible ways, as they are meant for blocking only irrespective of your purchase status.

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Ikr! And I can understand much better than you.

The CB you have received for the order placed is more than the purchase price. Hence, it’s a loot at the first place and those CB (minus genuine 200) are additional. And you got the product for FREE. Amazon can find that anytime!!

Now that you have placed another order and cancelled the same, it still can be considered as loot.. looking at the received (additional) CB status, that is eligible for blocking.

Now I don’t know why you are posting here instead of using that in any possible ways, as they are meant for blocking only irrespective of your purchase status.

In one of my account cb value is locked..
But, it shows that they haven’t put any negative balance or put gv on hold.. but they locked the cb by mentioning its gv id..
.
.

So, what I understand Op is talking about is..
what if that gv id is changed..
ordering a product (cb gv used),
canceling it (refund issued as new gv id).

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13

I did not ordered anything from this loot because I had faith that what will going to happen
KARMA IS A B**CH

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

In one of my account cb value is locked..
But, it shows that they haven’t put any negative balance or put gv on hold.. but they locked the cb by mentioning its gv id..
.
.

So, what I understand Op is talking about is..
what if that gv id is changed..
ordering a product (cb gv used),
canceling it (refund issued as new gv id).

Yes, he is asking that only.

But, now when they track thing back,  if shown used.. they have to look further and when they find the balance, you know what to do with that.

So, advised him to use that balance asap before they catch the same. It doesn’t make any sense lying those CB open there in the loot account. They will definitely track down things…

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Yes, he is asking that only.

But, now when they track thing back,  if shown used.. they have to look further and when they find the balance, you know what to do with that.

So, advised him to use that balance asap before they catch the same. It doesn’t make any sense lying those CB open there in the loot account. They will definitely track down things…

Surprisingly, they haven’t locked cb till now in accounts where products got delivered

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Surprisingly, they haven’t locked cb till now in accounts where products got delivered

Yes! It looks like they are targeting things in phases.. those pre 14th orders are being checked. Rest may come later on, but they definitely gonna check those accounts where the “concerned” codes were used. It can be easily tracked in the database.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
277
5252
76
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Yes, he is asking that only.

But, now when they track thing back,  if shown used.. they have to look further and when they find the balance, you know what to do with that.

So, advised him to use that balance asap before they catch the same. It doesn’t make any sense lying those CB open there in the loot account. They will definitely track down things…

That’s where the complication lies. They can’t block other GCs and if someone decides to take them to court they would have no answers. They have to find an alternate way to put a hold on the CB (which is almost impossible unless they block the account). I am not going to share the details but I have done that in the past and amazon could do nothing to put a hold on the GC. Amazon US saw through this a long time back and they refund the GC value to the original GC number. So if they want to put a hold on any GC they can do it without any issues.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
141
1198
17
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Yes! It looks like they are targeting things in phases.. those pre 14th orders are being checked. Rest may come later on, but they definitely gonna check those accounts where the “concerned” codes were used. It can be easily tracked in the database.

@Ramesh1997 I’d suggest you to use the cb if product delivered.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

That’s where the complication lies. They can’t block other GCs and if someone decides to take them to court they would have no answers. They have to find an alternate way to put a hold on the CB (which is almost impossible unless they block the account). I am not going to share the details but I have done that in the past and amazon could do nothing to put a hold on the GC. Amazon US saw through this a long time back and they refund the GC value to the original GC number. So if they want to put a hold on any GC they can do it without any issues.

I agree! And the process is tedious too. My point is, why keep lying those GC for any unexpected turn than using it elsewhere when you don’t have any order to be delivered or returned. In that way, they can’t do anything either. But, surely your account is going to be flagged for offer “abuse”.

Strange are these companies policies, and Amazon is one notorious among them!

Missing