Amazon seller got irked by customer!!!

Amazon seller got irked by customer!!!

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,970
17011
142

Non courteous seller

84bc3a0555bc7192790b6f85cd6c2ce6
Deal Cadet
0
91
786
53

But still its rare to see seller reply in this way.

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/285913/medium/36026191480972547_1.jpg?1480972549
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/285930/medium/36026191480972552_4.jpg?1480972554

Question:
Fastrack analog multi-color dial men’s watch- 3089sm07 can i know, that th box should be fastrack, bt it is titan, y???

Answer:
U want box or watch
Wear d watch what to do with box
By FASHION BUZZZ on 5 September, 2016 SELLER


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hope the seller got kicked out of Amazon. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

Well seller is like Aam dekho guthliya se kya matlab https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

good one I saw many Hilarious comment amazon Q&A

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2598
25

http://www.amazon.in/forum/-/Tx1JVLRD2PBFR5I/a6...

Redmi note3 Someone asked

can i make calls ?

No. That high end feature is only in landlines.
Reena Hisaria answered on 28 May 2016

no this is a toy phone… like..
press 1. dhoom machale dhoom
press 2. nimuda nimuda nimuda
press 3. chal chhaiya chhaiya chhaiya…
Raj Sadhu answered on 29 Aug 2016

Yes Bro… You can make calls … The name is Note which may confused you to consider this as a tablet…
Now a days even tablets has the features to make and receive calls … These note series are known as phablets which is a combination of tablet and smart phone… So yes.. You can insert sim and make normal calls … If any clarification about the smart phones, then pls write back to me … I will try to clear as much as possible…
Amazon Customer answered on 10 Sep 2016

No you cannot make calls.. This mobile is made to wash astronaut’s space suit.. So plz do buy if you have a spacesuit..

I am using this phone from last 3 weeks .. the most amaging thing about this phone is . It has both incoming and out going facilities.

| Report abuse

This function coming soon in future……..men on work…….

No man! How could you even expect from an air conditioner to make any calls?? You must be high…!

No
| Report abuse
Perhaps you want to know if one can make 4G data calls on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. I am afraid you can’t, because its features don’t mention anywhere that it is enabled to carry voice over data – “VoLTE” in tech lingo. For making voice calls over purely 4G data bands, both the service provider’s Network as also handsets must have the enabling technologies incorporated in it to carry voice over data. Presently only the state of the art network of RelJio has the necessary capabilities and the requisite handsets to function with it, going by the brand name… » Read More

Ya sure…why not..?? Do insert a sim though.. I guess you have one..if not then apply for one..

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14077
157
@blue wine wrote:

http://www.amazon.in/forum/-/Tx1JVLRD2PBFR5I/a6...



Redmi note3 Someone asked

can i make calls ?

No. That high end feature is only in landlines.
Reena Hisaria answered on 28 May 2016

no this is a toy phone… like..
press 1. dhoom machale dhoom
press 2. nimuda nimuda nimuda
press 3. chal chhaiya chhaiya chhaiya…
Raj Sadhu answered on 29 Aug 2016

Yes Bro… You can make calls … The name is Note which may confused you to consider this as a tablet…
Now a days even tablets has the features to make and receive calls … These note series are known as phablets which is a combination of tablet and smart phone… So yes.. You can insert sim and make normal calls … If any clarification about the smart phones, then pls write back to me … I will try to clear as much as possible…
Amazon Customer answered on 10 Sep 2016

No you cannot make calls.. This mobile is made to wash astronaut’s space suit.. So plz do buy if you have a spacesuit..

I am using this phone from last 3 weeks .. the most amaging thing about this phone is . It has both incoming and out going facilities.

| Report abuse
This function coming soon in future……..men on work…….

No man! How could you even expect from an air conditioner to make any calls?? You must be high…!


No
| Report abuse
Perhaps you want to know if one can make 4G data calls on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. I am afraid you can’t, because its features don’t mention anywhere that it is enabled to carry voice over data – “VoLTE” in tech lingo. For making voice calls over purely 4G data bands, both the service provider’s Network as also handsets must have the enabling technologies incorporated in it to carry voice over data. Presently only the state of the art network of RelJio has the necessary capabilities and the requisite handsets to function with it, going by the brand name… » Read More



Ya sure…why not..?? Do insert a sim though.. I guess you have one..if not then apply for one..

@A2Zdeals @Magus @Plato @@AtuTheDimer@@
😂

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54

customer should directly return the product as seller is speaking like local shopkeepers which u will get easily in market.

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160

has nobody shared this direct link http://www.amazon.in/forum/-/Tx3K8ASIY91JPAV/re... ??

High hopes sir.

@Magus wrote: ..Hope the seller got kicked away from Amazon… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


when in India (and establishing a marketplace) do as the Indians do.

I mean, till an year back could you imagine or even dream to find what you’d not find with a Kitkat today!

It has been four non-fucking months and four plus four fucking direct contacts with Amazon CSD (some even escalations) and Fila Men’s shoe size chart guide still says size 10 UK is 17.5 cm

They have to beat Alibaba types.. tell ‘are’ becoming (whether we like it or not) SD paytm types.

also, the seller may not be ‘THE’ seller (it is just ‘a’ seller)



@red wine tell me

A
Deal Cadet
2
146
718
41
@Spock wrote:

has nobody shared this direct link http://www.amazon.in/forum/-/Tx3K8ASIY91JPAV/re... ??

High hopes sir.

@Magus wrote: ..Hope the seller got kicked away from Amazon… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

when in India (and establishing a marketplace) do as the Indians do.

I mean, till an year back could you imagine or even dream to find what you’d not find with a Kitkat today!

It has been four non-fucking months and four plus four fucking direct contacts with Amazon CSD (some even escalations) and Fila Men’s shoe size chart guide still says size 10 UK is 17.5 cm

They have to beat Alibaba types.. tell ‘are’ becoming (whether we like it or not) SD paytm types.

also, the seller may not be ‘THE’ seller (it is just ‘a’ seller)

do you really know what you said !

I read (no, I tried to read) it 3-4 times in all the directions.
upside
backwards
puzzle type
circle
alphabets
code language
pakistani language

still not able to make any sense from it !

I have this strange feeling that you might definitely know what you written….

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160

desidime.com/searches/a-black-cat-just-circled-around-me

@living homo-Habilis specimen grunted:

a black cat crossing path is considered bad.

But a black cat just circled around me (full circle)….
how bad it can be now !

not able to find anything on google over last 1 hour.
any idea pla help.

somebody shine the light for illuminating the cave man/ape’s dwelling please !

Let there be light !

tap or https://links.desidime.com?ref=forums&url=https://i.imgur.com/n089g59.jpg hover mouse cursor over the image

do you really know what you said !

I read (no, I tried to read) it 3-4 times in all the directions.






especially in full circlehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286602/medium/3603973lol5.gif?1480976698 !!! or in caveape speak ‘fool circle’ http://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/286612/medium/3603973haha.gif?1480976703






still not able to make any sense from it !


Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

After 5 years , some 1 has to really ask Apple

Can I eat it , when I feel hungry ?
Can I attach it with camera and calling phone ?
Can I page /SMS through it ?

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1044

Proceed to Pay Bill
Term & Conditions:-

Maximum Cashback is Rs.300
Cashback slabs on Bill Payments are as below:
i. If the Bill Amount varies from Re. 1 to Rs. 1,499, then Cashback amount Eligible will be Rs. 5.
ii. If the Bill Amount varies from Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 2,999, then Cashback amount Eligible will be Rs. 10.
iii. If the Bill Amount varies from Rs. 3,000 to Rs 4,999, then Cashback amount Eligible will be Rs. 15.
iv. If the Bill Amount varies from Rs. 5,000 to Rs 9,999, then Cashback amount Eligible will be Rs. 25.
v. If the Bill Amount varies from Rs. 10,000 to Rs 29,999, then Cashback amount Eligible will be Rs. 50.
vi. If the Bill Amount varies from Rs. 30,000 to Rs 49,999, then Cashback amount Eligible will be Rs. 100.
vii. If the Bill Amount varies from Rs. 50,000 and above, then Cashback amount Eligible will be Rs. 300.
Promocode can be used once per CA number.
Promocode is applicable only on Electricity Bill Payment.
Promocode can be used 3 times per user.
Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction into user’s Paytm Wallet.
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.

@wtf

I can offer cashback of 10 crore, if your electricity bill payment is rs 6700 crores.
@lekhwani
@cybertechie
@Tejaa @mahidada
@Plato @no fpd
@asoka @eskimo
@sunnie @Bulwark

#Being_Ambani

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
@Alpha.Barood wrote: After 5 years , some 1 has to really ask Apple

Can I eat it , when I feel hungry ?
Can I attach it with camera and calling phone ?
Can I page /SMS through it ?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/11/fashion/steve...

“… _Chris Anderson, the former editor of Wired and now chief executive of 3D Robotics, a drone maker, has instituted time limits and parental controls on every device in his home. “My kids accuse me and my wife of being fascists and overly concerned about tech, and they say that none of their friends have the same rules,” he said of his five children, 6 to 17. “That’s because we have seen the dangers of technology firsthand. I’ve seen it in myself, I don’t want to see that happen to my kids.”

The dangers he is referring to include exposure to harmful content like pornography, bullying from other kids, and perhaps worse of all, becoming addicted to their devices, just like their parents._ …"




all the Frankensteins know the monster they create



speaking of monster.. in his last days he purportedly okayed a tell-all tale closer to reality
“… _Normally a private and secretive person, towards the last stage of his life in 2004 when Jobs knew that he had only a few years left, he gave Isaacson complete access to write about his life without any control or conditions.

This has resulted in a truly fascinating biography that is no hagiography, full of unflattering images of the subject but portrayed with Job’s knowledge that he would emerge thus.

Why was Jobs such a difficult person? Issacson attributes it to his intensity and obsessive nature. Jobs had a vision of a product and was completely intense and inflexible in bringing it out exactly so.

‘The finish on a piece of metal, the curve of the head of a screw, the shade of a blue on a packaging box…’ any of this was enough to set off a rant or a tirade, if it did not meet his exacting standards. He had a binary view of the world: Something was ‘insanely great’ or ‘total crap’; colleagues were super-heroes or dumb-bozos and sometimes the same person got both appellations._ …"

Ref.: http://www.rediff.com/news/column/what-a-monste...



sort of related

the cell phone is not a toy (increased danger on under age / pre-teen kids)

Missing