Amazon Super value day cashback of june month

Amazon Super value day cashback of june month

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
151
754
9

anyone got cashback for june month … from Amazon super value day offer?

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
151
754
9

???

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9

Still not got

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
151
754
9
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

Still not got

thank you

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9
@mitu-ag wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

Still not got

thank you

maybe today 30 june

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
28
546
5531
229

Still not received.. strange..:roll:

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@DealFinder wrote:

Still not received.. strange..:roll:



Yes. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

1546363 351614308312550 938158756 n
Deal Cadet
1
151
754
9
@Magus wrote:


@DealFinder wrote:

Still not received.. strange..:roll:



Yes. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

check your email ids … I got mine just now

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
61
1168
10

Nothing yet https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9

Just now got

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9

Can anyone pls reply can I use this 900 gv+remaining via icici card will I get additional icici benefit ??

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@Superdry wrote:

Can anyone pls reply can I use this 900 gv+remaining via icici card will I get additional icici benefit ??



No.

Neo
Shopping Friend
1
196
750
74

Got now, 900rs. Paid with ICICI Net banking using pockets account.

Missing