AMAZON SUPER VALUE DAY ERROR

AMAZON SUPER VALUE DAY ERROR

87°
Missing
Deal Cadet
124
103
2

AMAZON SUPER VALUE DAY 15% CASHBACK NOT GETTING SHOWN AT CHECKOUT PAGE WHEN I AM TRYING WITH AMAZON ICICI CREDIT CARD.

IF I DO ANY OTHER ICICI CARD CASHBACK SHOWING THERE.

ANYBODY FACING SAME ISSUE WITH AMAZON ICICI CARD WHILE CHECKING PANTRY PRODUCT?

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
54
1904
23

Same here , cashback showing for ICICI debit cards, net banking. Not showing for Amazon pay ICICI credit card.

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
1904
23


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604241/original/Screenshot_20200204-083211_2.png?1580785687

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
219
13

Also dream11 cashback is not showing

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Cashback showing if transaction amount >2500 on chrome desktop mode
Cashback not showing if transaction amount <2500

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
1904
23
Digitalguy wrote:

Cashback showing if transaction amount >2500 on chrome desktop mode
Cashback not showing if transaction amount <2500

Showing cashback for orders >2000 rs .

Rep
Deal Subedar
162
1046
15

Same With D11 And 11W Cashback Offer.
Anyone Got This Offer. Tag Me

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
venu wrote:

Showing cashback for orders >2000 rs .

15% cashback is not showing for me if used Icici card

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
1904
23
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

15% cashback is not showing for me if used Icici card

Click on view details , total cashback amount will show.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604381/original/Screenshot_20200205-162442_2.png?1580900184
Just now i checked with Amazon pay icici card , cashback showing.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604382/original/Screenshot_20200205-162451_2.png?1580900267

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
venu wrote:

Click on view details , total cashback amount will show.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604381/original/Screenshot_20200205-162442_2.png?1580900184
Just now i checked with Amazon pay icici card , cashback showing.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604382/original/Screenshot_20200205-162451_2.png?1580900267

Cashback is not showing on mobile site & app. As per ur screenshot, it is showing on mobile site.

For me, Cashback is display on desktop site

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
1904
23
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

Cashback is not showing on mobile site & app. As per ur screenshot, it is showing on mobile site.

For me, Cashback is display on desktop site

On mobile app it’s showing, after selecting card, click on view details at bottom, beside place order and pay. There you can see cashback details. Check for any updates available in play store and update Amazon app.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
venu wrote:

On mobile app it’s showing, after selecting card, click on view details at bottom, beside place order and pay. There you can see cashback details. Check for any updates available in play store and update Amazon app.

Got it.

For 2 categories, If Non pantry product added then 200 cashback showing.

Get 50% back upto ₹200 = 1. Beauty n grooming 2. Health n paersonal care

Missing