Hotness Amazon Great Indian sale (20th - 23rd January 2...

Hot Deal Amazon Great Indian sale (20th - 23rd January 2020)- Upcoming

354°
Cropped7746864745312806365
Deal Cadet
98
127
0
Amazon Great Indian sale (20th - 23rd January 2020)-  Upcoming

For prime users early access on 19th January

https://www.amaz...n/

Expiring In 17 days
29 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1033
10

10% discount which card?

Cropped6075384172062262851
Deal Cadet
214
742
10

Better to use shopping offer on this sale

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
Kumar07877 wrote:

Better to use shopping offer on this sale

You never know of amazon, they can disable offers for sale duration or anything to block loots
Amazon is in real form now smile

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2551
65

will they giv 10% discount on redmi note 8 / pro

Cropped6075384172062262851
Deal Cadet
214
742
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

You never know of amazon, they can disable offers for sale duration or anything to block loots
Amazon is in real form now smile

Yes maybe so using now expressionless joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1033
10
hackerboys wrote:

will they giv 10% discount on redmi note 8 / pro

There is already ₹750/1000 discount on note 8/note 8 Pro using icici cards

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Colonel
7,101
30604
285

Please Share link for Educational Purpose , it will help me to complete my Post Graduation 😛

Cropped1937456041
Deal Subedar
276
1339
25
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Please Share link for Educational Purpose , it will help me to complete my Post Graduation 😛

Something new today laughing. Post graduation ok_hand

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8176
91
hackerboys wrote:

will they giv 10% discount on redmi note 8 / pro

If you have an ICICI amazon pay card you already get better discount. Rs. 1000 instant discount + Rs. 750 amazon pay cash back.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
32
4

I have still not received 1500 cashback for ICICI offer during great indian sale held between 29th Sep to 4th Oct 2019 as it was supposed to be credited by 5 Jan 2020. Anybody facing similar issues?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
32
4
sahilchaudhry08 wrote:

I have still not received 1500 cashback for ICICI offer during great indian sale held between 29th Sep to 4th Oct 2019 as it was supposed to be credited by 5 Jan 2020. Anybody facing similar issues?

anybody have info?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
177
6842
115

the great Indian sale means Republic Day Sale rolleyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Terms and conditions of hdfc cashback

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
80
2551
65
Expand
raghupro wrote:

If you have an ICICI amazon pay card you already get better discount. Rs. 1000 instant discount + Rs. 750 amazon pay cash back.

750 cashback rolleyes
how ?? giv link plz

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Captain
0
8176
91
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

750 cashback rolleyes
how ?? giv link plz

It’s the general offer for icici Amazon pay card man. You get 5% cash back for purchases on Amazon. You might either get 5% of 14000 (after 1000 instant discount) which is 700 or 5% of 15000 which is 750.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
432
5937
43

is this republic sale??

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Lieutenant
206
3155
45
Kumar07877 wrote:

Better to use shopping offer on this sale

Hope some mess/bug will happen to loot early wink

Missing