Amazon upi showing error, anybody facing same p...

Amazon upi showing error, anybody facing same problem

182°
Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31
Amazon upi showing error, anybody facing same problem
Deal Expired

http://Ama...in
. Amazon upi showing error, anybody facing same problem
Even not showing in bank account section, this transaction is disabled is the error

  • Expired 3 days
27 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Cropped125883663
Deal Newbie
65
30
0

Yup same here

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3

Yes it’s BHIM UPI network problem so not only Amazon but phone pe and paytm also showing error.

Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31

I think it’s something do with upi loot???

Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31
iquyansabigh007 wrote:

Yes it’s BHIM UPI network problem so not only Amazon but phone pe and paytm also showing error.

But gpay & PhonePe working for me
Just checked even paytm is working

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
250
3571
32

Yes , same here

P 20160909 193503 bf
Deal Cadet
226
262
1

Yes.. Showing Transaction pending

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3
Expand
dranupt wrote:

But gpay & PhonePe working for me
Just checked even paytm is working

I have tried all of 3 and the result is showing error I am not using GPay because transaction failure chances is more.

Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31
gauravmehta29 wrote:

Yes.. Showing Transaction pending

But upi feature isn’t opening at all in my case

Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31
Expand
iquyansabigh007 wrote:

I have tried all of 3 and the result is showing error I am not using GPay because transaction failure chances is more.

Mine all three working flawlessly, even kotak upi which often shows bank services are unavailable is working

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0

Yes bro

P 20160909 193503 bf
Deal Cadet
226
262
1
Expand
dranupt wrote:

But upi feature isn’t opening at all in my case

Means situation got worse now..

Screen shot 2018 10 11 at 6.08.55 pm
Deal Cadet
181
414
7

Giving error

Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31
Expand
gauravmehta29 wrote:

Means situation got worse now..

With multiple loots, is amazon blocking all loots

P 20160909 193503 bf
Deal Cadet
226
262
1
Expand
dranupt wrote:

With multiple loots, is amazon blocking all loots

May be

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0

My 856rs. Was in pending state so what I do I was transferred to a bank on 17july but still not credited

Missing
Deal Cadet
133
174
1

Now send money offer is only applicable in version 18.5

Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31

But latest showing 18.13 in play store, in all accounts how could it 18.5

Screenshot 2015 08 04 16 52 41
Deal Subedar
93
2428
31
tupzee87667 wrote:

Now send money offer is only applicable in version 18.5

But even upi created isn’t opening

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3
Expand
dranupt wrote:

Mine all three working flawlessly, even kotak upi which often shows bank services are unavailable is working

Working now

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
821
10

Amazon cc says it will start working again by tuesday

Missing