AmazonCares - Gift a smile

AmazonCares - Gift a smile

90°
Missing
Deal Cadet
1,151
246
1

Came across this link from amazon:
www.amazon.in/Online-Charity/b?ie=UTF8&node=459...

Choose a cause and click an NGO to give products to an online charity in India.

Follow these simple 4 step procedure on Amazon.in:
• Step 1: Click on an NGO to browse their wish list(s)
• Step 2: Select product(s) and Add to Cart
• Step 3: Proceed to check-out and select a Gift Registry Address
• Step 4: Choose a payment method and complete payment
You can track your order and its delivery status from ‘Your Orders’ section of your Amazon.in account.

The gifts will not qualify for tax deductions though.

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40

Sure Bt Parso vala coupon Lage to sabhi Pahle

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
bluewine wrote:

Sure Bt Parso vala coupon Lage to sabhi Pahle

Isme bhi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Kuch bhalai bhi kr lo

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,151
246
1
bluewine wrote:

Sure Bt Parso vala coupon Lage to sabhi Pahle

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

donate nahi, you need to buy a product & gift them.
Next time loot me, ek product NGO ke naam https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
Batraji wrote:

Isme bhi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Kuch bhalai bhi kr lo

Last Financial Year m I Exempted from Tax Deduction Income around 75000 In Section 80G

Do the Math https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
bluewine wrote:

Sure Bt Parso vala coupon Lage to sabhi Pahle

Chalo ab NGO khol lo… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
T: Open up NGO now… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Last Financial Year m I Exempted from Tax Deduction Income around 75000 In Section 80G

Do the Math https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

MataRani bhala kare tera… Paytm se itna jugaad. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
T: Godess Queen bless you… Managed this much from 10 -10 Paytm… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

MataRani bhala kare tera… Paytm se itna jugaad. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
.
T: Godess Queen bless you… Managed so much from 10 -10 Paytm… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

No Long Term Capital Gain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
Expand
bluewine wrote:

No Long Term Capital Gain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Upyukt,.. laghu avadhi ke liya prayapt hai… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing