Need to puchase 8K worth amazon GC any discount...

Need to puchase 8K worth amazon GC any discount available?

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Arasu
Shopping Friend
133
194
39564
540

Any Discount available on Amazon GC

I need to purchase gc worth about 8K

  • In
24 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
30
5354
37

8% cashback @ crownit app

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
62
1
@himanshu_srvst813 wrote:

I can give u 2550 gc for 2500.

daal me kuch kaala lag rhaa …..deal with caution, better don’t deal https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1780
23
@baajiraosingh wrote:

@himanshu_srvst813 wrote:

I can give u 2550 gc for 2500.

daal me kuch kaala lag rhaa …..deal with caution, better don’t deal https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

U r also only 32 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1462417705388
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@baajiraosingh wrote:

@himanshu_srvst813 wrote:

I can give u 2550 gc for 2500.

daal me kuch kaala lag rhaa …..deal with caution, better don’t deal https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Haha, that 50 rs discount was for the Hike amazon offer of 50rs egv. But if u r so cautious..u can buy it for 2550 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
98
1050
37

Removed with warning

Missing
suspended
0
54
74
0

Removed with warning

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
74
612
12
@Rx27 wrote:

I can give Amazon gv for equal value Flipkart gv


Removed with warning .!

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
29
31806
277

@SmallKing
75OFFEGC is working still.
75 off on 1000 (Once per account)

Arasu
Shopping Friend
133
194
39564
540

Hello Dudes,

I bought enough woohoo GVs from SnapDeal using freecharge balance and the 10% add money coupon…I spent 6800 to get 8K worth GV and Bought coolpad 3 lite for one of my friend.

Thanks everyone for the helps and offers…..

Thumbimgcrop 1449645873724
Deal Cadet
0
62
714
10
@SmallKing wrote:

Hello Dudes,

I bought enough woohoo GVs from SnapDeal using freecharge balance and the 10% add money coupon…I spent 6800 to get 8K worth GV and Bought coolpad 3 lite for one of my friend.

Thanks everyone for the helps and offers…..

what is that 10% add money ur talking About?

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1780
23
@SmallKing wrote:

Hello Dudes,

I bought enough woohoo GVs from SnapDeal using freecharge balance and the 10% add money coupon…I spent 6800 to get 8K worth GV and Bought coolpad 3 lite for one of my friend.

Thanks everyone for the helps and offers…..

10% add money coupan??
What are we missing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
Community Angel
4
41
22614
244

Guys those who got warning in this thread will be banned next time if found Trading again in Dost n Dimes !

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1780
23
@kanz wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:

Hello Dudes,

I bought enough woohoo GVs from SnapDeal using freecharge balance and the 10% add money coupon…I spent 6800 to get 8K worth GV and Bought coolpad 3 lite for one of my friend.

Thanks everyone for the helps and offers…..

10% add money coupan??
What are we missing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Accha u used that NearBuy FC deal, got now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1780
23
@Beinghuman wrote:

Guys those who got warning in this thread will be banned next time if found Trading again in Dost n Dimes !

Off topic— I am not receiving any messages on App, please do something.

Arasu
Shopping Friend
133
194
39564
540

Please let me know if any offer on Amazon GVs….I want GVs worth 7.5k now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in Advance

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@SmallKing wrote:

Please let me know if any offer on Amazon GVs….I want GVs worth 7.5k now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in Advance



Which mobile are you planning to buy this time? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20141222 wa0003
Deal Subedar
1
49
1556
15
@SmallKing wrote:


Please let me know if any offer on Amazon GVs….I want GVs worth 7.5k now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in Advance

Crown it 7%

Arasu
Shopping Friend
133
194
39564
540
@Magus wrote:
Which mobile are you planning to buy this time? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

coolpad lite 3 for my relative https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Arasu
Shopping Friend
133
194
39564
540
@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:


Please let me know if any offer on Amazon GVs….I want GVs worth 7.5k now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in Advance

Crown it 7%


can you tell me the procedure…..i’m noob on crown

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@SmallKing wrote:

@parikhmanaal156 wrote:

@SmallKing wrote:


Please let me know if any offer on Amazon GVs….I want GVs worth 7.5k now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thanks in Advance

Crown it 7%


can you tell me the procedure…..i’m noob on crown



OoS on Crownit. Bad luck! I’m not aware of any other offer now.

Missing