Hotness Any good credit card from IndusInd ?

Hot Deal Any good credit card from IndusInd ?

543°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6

For past few days Indus Bank people are bugging me for getting a credit card from them. but koi dangh kaa cc bhi hona chahiye bank ke paas .

any good CC from inusbank ? they are not ready to give any LTF card , if any of their card have good reward points or milestone benefits which will offset the annual fee. that i can ask them

104 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
275
824
7

None of the IndusInd cards will give better benefits than HDFC Infinia that you already have. If you still want a card from them, you can go for IndusInd Iconia Amex. One time fee is 10k but they offset with equivalent vouchers so you only pay GST out of pocket. After that card is ltf. Card gives 2% cashback when used on weekends other wise 1.5%

Missing
Community Angel
34
3792
46
indiansoul wrote:

None of the IndusInd cards will give better benefits that HDFC Infinia that you already have. If you still want a card from them, you can go for IndusInd Iconia Amex. One time fee is 10k but they offset with equivalent vouchers so you only pay GST out of pocket. After that card is ltf. Card gives 2% cashback when used on weekends other wise 1.5%

Cashback of IndusInd Iconia Amex can be redeemed for statement credit (2% or 1.5%).

Whereas in case of HDFC Infinia, if RPs redeemed for statement credit, it’s halved which is = 1.65%.

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
824
7
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Cashback of IndusInd Iconia Amex can be redeemed for statement credit (2% or 1.5%).

Whereas in case of HDFC Infinia, if RPs redeemed for statement credit, it’s halved i.e = 1.65%.

Great, good to know. I don’t have IndusInd card , so wasn’t aware

+Kg

Missing
Community Angel
34
3792
46
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Great, good to know. I don’t have IndusInd card , so wasn’t aware

+Kg

No RPs for wallet transactions using HDFC CC.

Whereas IndusInd CC gives.

Missing
Deal Cadet
264
587
5

Indusind iconia Amex :- Dont think twice, just apply. Try to negotiate with their agent, can get that without fee as well.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
103
4085
60
ItsBetter wrote:

Indusind iconia Amex :- Dont think twice, just apply. Try to negotiate with their agent, can get that without fee as well.

How without fee?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
103
4085
60

Take Indusind Crest Credit Card. Don’t think and apply for it. toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
264
587
5
Expand
typhoon wrote:

How without fee?

If you are working for some corporate, you will get without fee

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
869
12
Expand
ItsBetter wrote:

If you are working for some corporate, you will get without fee

That’s correct.
I have got this card LTF without fee last year.
Its valuable as a second card in wallet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
324
9

Not useful for rotaters

Also, you will earn reward points only for spends upto the assigned credit limit in every statement cycle.Illustration:

Credit Limit Total Spends in Statement Cycle Reward Points Earned
Rs. 1,00,000 Rs. 90,000 900
Rs. 1,00,000 Rs. 1,80,000 1000* (1800 – 800)If the rewards earning ratio is 1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent, a Cardholder who spends Rs. 90,000 in a statement cycle will earn 900 Reward Points.However, in the second example, if a Cardholder spends Rs. 1,80,000 against the assigned credit limit of Rs. 1,00,000, he will earn 1000 Reward Points only.* Total Reward Points earned in the Statement Cycle is 1800. 800 Reward Points will be forfeited as earned due to excess usage above the credit limit.

Missing
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57312
1105

Isn’t Aura Platinum card free these days ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
283
1330
11

All indusind cc’s come with joining fees only, ask them to waive them. If they dont then do not take.

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
824
7
Expand
nimod wrote:

That’s correct.
I have got this card LTF without fee last year.
Its valuable as a second card in wallet.

How did you apply for it? Did they setup booth in your office or you went to bank branch for applying?

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
869
12

A friend in indusInd helped me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1132
55

I have indus ind LTF card got few years back, but one of the useless card as there will not be any usefull offers. I used card very very rarely and even its more than a year since last used.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
igen wrote:

All indusind cc’s come with joining fees only, ask them to waive them. If they dont then do not take.

which one is good in terms of rewards point

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6
typhoon wrote:

Take Indusind Crest Credit Card. Don’t think and apply for it. toungueout

but this card is waste for a dimer laughing

though joining fee is 100000 with 10000 annual charge

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13

Iconia Amex LTF is showing for me on bankbazaar. Check yours too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
422
706
8
rohan8397 wrote:

Iconia Amex LTF is showing for me on bankbazaar. Check yours too.

Does Indusind allows to hold multiple credit cards?

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1201
38

indus amex iconia best.. i guess i got this card with out fee or i may got amazon 10k voucher ..

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4

I have the Platinum Aura Edge card from them…Joining fee was 499+GST…They reverse the fee after 5-6 months turning it as a LTF card…I am interested in the Iconia Card but I’m not sure if they will charge any joining fee on that or not so not applying…

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
rohan8397 wrote:

Iconia Amex LTF is showing for me on bankbazaar. Check yours too.

Bankbazaar is showing the below info & not allowing to apply for the card online…

“Eligibility and Documentation Criteria for the IndusInd Bank Iconia Amex Credit Card :

This is an invitation-only credit card. If you wish to know your eligibility for this card and subsequent application, please call 1860 267 7777.

FAQs
Can I apply for this credit card online?

No. The Iconia Credit Card is a premium credit card offered by IndusInd Bank. To express interest in applying for this card, you will have to call the bank on 1860 267 7777 first. A representative will then assist you with the application process if you meet the eligibility criteria for this card."

When calling the Indusind customer care, they are mentioning a 2300+GST joining fee on this card so there is no way to get this card LTF as Bankbazaar not allowing to apply…

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

Bankbazaar is showing the below info & not allowing to apply for the card online…

“Eligibility and Documentation Criteria for the IndusInd Bank Iconia Amex Credit Card :

This is an invitation-only credit card. If you wish to know your eligibility for this card and subsequent application, please call 1860 267 7777.

FAQs
Can I apply for this credit card online?

No. The Iconia Credit Card is a premium credit card offered by IndusInd Bank. To express interest in applying for this card, you will have to call the bank on 1860 267 7777 first. A representative will then assist you with the application process if you meet the eligibility criteria for this card."

When calling the Indusind customer care, they are mentioning a 2500/- joining fee on this card so there is no way to get this card LTF as Bankbazaar not allowing to apply…

See your eligible cards after entering your details

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

See your eligible cards after entering your details

I tried applying from the direct link here : https://www.bankbazaar.com/credit-card/indusind...

Didn’t work…

The link above clearly mentions that this is an Invite only card & can’t be applied online…

Bankbazaar site is only showing me 14 cards after entering my details & this card is not among them…Maybe because I’m self-employed person…Maybe they show more cards for salaried individuals…

I just called IndusInd customer care now & they are now mentioning a 5000+GST for this card even though I was offered it previously at 2300+GST few months ago…

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

I tried applying from the direct link here : https://www.bankbazaar.com/credit-card/indusind...

Didn’t work…

The link above clearly mentions that this is an Invite only card & can’t be applied online…

Bankbazaar site is only showing me 14 cards after entering my details & this card is not among them…Maybe because I’m self-employed person…Maybe they show more cards for salaried individuals…

I just called IndusInd customer care now & they are now mentioning a 5000+GST for this card even though I was offered it previously at 2300+GST few months ago…

Before one month, I was eligible for Indusind aura edge. I didn’t apply for it. Then a few days back, when I checked, I was eligible for iconia amex. So I applied for it

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
300
4
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Before one month, I was eligible for Indusind aura edge. I didn’t apply for it. Then a few days back, when I checked, I was eligible for iconia amex. So I applied for it

I am also using the Aura Edge…Shitty card, no offers…I too wanted to apply for the Iconia Amex but after I enter all the details, Bankbazaar showing me no cards available…I have high monthly income lol…I tried changing the details to salaried just to check & the site showed me 7 cards & unfortunately Iconia Amex is not among them…

Please let us know if you can manage to get the Iconia Amex as LTF…IndusInd customer care quoting me the minimum joining price of 5000+GST…

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
213
5
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Before one month, I was eligible for Indusind aura edge. I didn’t apply for it. Then a few days back, when I checked, I was eligible for iconia amex. So I applied for it

Where to check it for apply?

Missing