any offer for uber gift card

any offer for uber gift card

71°
Missing
Deal Cadet
35
357
52

is any offer available for uber gift card another then 5% off on amazon ….??

those provide more off

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
35
357
52
cbhutani77383 wrote:

woohoo.in has offer on uber gvs

please provide full details of offer

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

You get many offers with various payments on Uber but you lose all that if you use gift cards so not worth it..

Right now they have around 20% offers with most UPI payments.. Or 50% for mastercard.. or uberlite etc..

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
701
69
alienteck wrote:

You get many offers with various payments on Uber but you lose all that if you use gift cards so not worth it..

Right now they have around 20% offers with most UPI payments.. Or 50% for mastercard.. or uberlite etc..

50% mastercard works with uber gv payment option wink

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
dearajay wrote:

50% mastercard works with uber gv payment option wink

So does 20-25% UPI offer flushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
35
357
52
alienteck wrote:

You get many offers with various payments on Uber but you lose all that if you use gift cards so not worth it..

Right now they have around 20% offers with most UPI payments.. Or 50% for mastercard.. or uberlite etc..

all offer work with gift card

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
raja wrote:

all offer work with gift card

best answer I seen on DD..

Missing
Critic
373
3148
43
Expand
raja wrote:

all offer work with gift card

payment mode linked offers does not work with gift card as gift card is treated as a payment mode. if you need to use payment mode linked offer, you need to disable git card for that ride.
uberpass and other direct discount codes work with gift card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
35
357
52
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

payment mode linked offers does not work with gift card as gift card is treated as a payment mode. if you need to use payment mode linked offer, you need to disable git card for that ride.
uberpass and other direct discount codes work with gift card.

dear i am used from from last 4 month this

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
353
10

How to check eligibility for mastercard offer?

Missing
Critic
373
3148
43
Expand
raja wrote:

dear i am used from from last 4 month this

i have uber GV loaded since its launch. speaking from personal experience only. payment mode based codes does not work with uber GV.

Missing