Any VCC working on apple app store?

Any VCC working on apple app store?

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Desidime logo
Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
690
11

Hi Dimer

please tell me which vcc is working on apple app store?
i donot have a credit card.
@DealSeeker bro

@Achilles and @hese bro

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
631
17,458
32171
194
@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

no one?

Entropay might work I guess…

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
631
17,458
32171
194
@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

no one?

Entropay might work I guess…


when i tried to top up. .its in US dollars bro @avgn


Yes its gives an international card so it will be dollar only. at payment price will convert to Rs
(Someone else can confirm this)

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
690
11
@avgn wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

no one?

Entropay might work I guess…


when i tried to top up. .its in US dollars bro @avgn


Yes its gives an international card so it will be dollar only. at payment price will convert to Rs
(Someone else can confirm this)

ok thanks bro. .kg already

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
65
@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

no one?

Entropay might work I guess…


when i tried to top up. .its in US dollars bro @avgn


Yes its gives an international card so it will be dollar only. at payment price will convert to Rs
(Someone else can confirm this)

ok thanks bro. .kg already


I am not sure if that would work if you are on India Apple store which you would be when you register the device/account. Apple India store charges you in Rupees so check before you load your entropay.

I had tried using a prepaid forex card in Dollars but it didn’t accept it. But my Indian credit card had no issues, so just make sure it works before you load.

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57096
1090

No idea let’s check with Jim @admin

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
631
17,458
32171
194
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@Itachi Uchiha wrote:


@avgn wrote:


@Itachi Uchiha wrote:


@avgn wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

no one?

Entropay might work I guess…


when i tried to top up. .its in US dollars bro @avgn


Yes its gives an international card so it will be dollar only. at payment price will convert to Rs
(Someone else can confirm this)

ok thanks bro. .kg already


I am not sure if that would work if you are on India Apple store which you would be when you register the device/account. Apple India store charges you in Rupees so check before you load your entropay.

I had tried using a prepaid forex card in Dollars but it didn’t accept it. But my Indian credit card had no issues, so just make sure it works before you load.

But it works on Play store right??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
65
@avgn wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@Itachi Uchiha wrote:


@avgn wrote:


@Itachi Uchiha wrote:


@avgn wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

no one?

Entropay might work I guess…


when i tried to top up. .its in US dollars bro @avgn


Yes its gives an international card so it will be dollar only. at payment price will convert to Rs
(Someone else can confirm this)

ok thanks bro. .kg already


I am not sure if that would work if you are on India Apple store which you would be when you register the device/account. Apple India store charges you in Rupees so check before you load your entropay.

I had tried using a prepaid forex card in Dollars but it didn’t accept it. But my Indian credit card had no issues, so just make sure it works before you load.

But it works on Play store right??

I never checked as I never paid for anything on playstore.

Dimer
Admin
10
906
13886
1180

If you have a HDFC Debit card, Simply create a NetSafe Card. (You will need to enable international transactions to create a NetSafe Card)

https://netsafe.hdfcbank.com/ACSWeb/enrolljsp/H...

You can then use the NetSafe Card on Apple App Store.

Hope that helps!

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57096
1090

+36KG @admin
Happy weekend to all

Missing