anyone facing paytm upi issue.please respond

anyone facing paytm upi issue.please respond

138°
Missing
Critic
1,025
3726
53

i have 3 5000 transaction in paytm to get 70cashback but in cashback offer section not showing 3 transaction are done ???
what is the issue i do not know .has anyone facing this issue

17 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
136
309
4

Well bro it happened with me as well there is some issue with paytm that’s why not counting our transaction.

Missing
suspended
68
97
1

Same issue since last 2 days no response from Paytm.

Missing
Entertainer
22
1875
24

Yes same with me. Not counting

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2220
49

same with me after 95 counts , they not tracking any single txn

Missing
Critic
1,025
3726
53

same probelm guys .unable to cotact the paytm .how to contact paytm???

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Activate the offer and make payment from there.

Missing
Critic
1,025
3726
53
anuveshsingh1206268 wrote:

Activate the offer and make payment from there.

done but transaction are not counting cry

Missing
Deal Hunter
6,400
19979
350

I have complained via the app and on twitter, But as usual they don’t understand the problem. Asked for a screenshot of the friggin error. The 10 pe 100 offer worked flawlessly for me. But as soon as it was completed, it went dead. Only 5 tracked out of 10 transactions when i unlocked it second time.

The upi done last evening got tracked in the morning today. But the ones I just did are still missing.

Missing
Deal Hunter
6,400
19979
350
Expand
suplex_city wrote:

done but transaction are not counting cry

it seems they are getting tracked but its taking some time. Do 3-4 at a time and wait for few hours and check. My 2nd 10 pe 100 offer is finally over. Got cashback of rs. 100 twice.

Missing
Entertainer
22
1875
24
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

it seems they are getting tracked but its taking some time. Do 3-4 at a time and wait for few hours and check. My 2nd 10 pe 100 offer is finally over. Got cashback of rs. 100 twice.

Now tracking every trx immediately. Check

Missing
Deal Hunter
6,400
19979
350
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Now tracking every trx immediately. Check

Yes.. Even right now. Its working

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
163
5
yogiiiiiii wrote:

same with me after 95 counts , they not tracking any single txn

How did you make so many? I am not able to do more than 5 a day/…

Missing
Entertainer
22
1875
24
Expand
name_not_important wrote:

How did you make so many? I am not able to do more than 5 a day/…

For paytm bank limit is 5 transaction per HOUR and 20 transaction per DAY .so try doing after exactly 1 hour(and bank to bank it differs) so check with ur bank

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Paytm also time waste
Come new

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
163
5
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

For paytm bank limit is 5 transaction per HOUR and 20 transaction per DAY .so try doing after exactly 1 hour(and bank to bank it differs) so check with ur bank

Can I do more transactions if I add another bank account to UPI?

Missing
Entertainer
22
1875
24
Expand
name_not_important wrote:

Can I do more transactions if I add another bank account to UPI?

I don’t know but If u have more bank account linked to SAME MOBILE NUMBER then add and try doing it. Sbi allow 20 upi in a day. No hourly limit(u can do all 20 in one go)

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I am last 5 tranjuction Rs-1500 up .but did not count any count the cashback offer side.please chake my bank account tranjuction and solve it.

Missing