anyone help please

172°
Deal Cadet
jaigovindd12...

http://flipka...om
My flipkart account was blocked and with 500 wallet balance any solution for this please help pray pray pray

@admin; Please remove after some time please

Expired
22 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

call customer care they will help u

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Try flipkart customer no.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Have you asked for reason?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sleepy sleepy
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sob
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhul jao use

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai Wallet balance ka Kya hooga

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

mil jayega bank me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If its a gift card, then try contacting flipkart customer care. If its linked with Phonepe, try to withdraw the balance using linked phonepe account. Or use that to pay some bill on phonepe.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey, email them about it and they’ll ask for identify proof. Email them the same. If you are lucky, you’ll get your account back.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Why they had blocked?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Being an Indian, I thought of Be Indian, buy Indian. But Flipkart doesn’t deserve this. I have been CHEATED several times. Customer service is the worst. Being a group leader of 143 members, I convinced all the members and decided to boycott Flipkart forever. It’s continuing till date.

We as a group of customers unite and boycott such Cheaters and Looters, they will come begging you.
Try

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wat will happen if only 143 PPL boycott…it should be done on much larger scale… like Maggi & illegal trade practices should be brought to justice

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone help me with tweeter please pray sob

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Flipkart money is now phonepe

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Kuch ni hone wala

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After following up continously for 7 days my account was unblocked. I had 145 plus coins.
1. Ask the reason for blocking account
2. Tell some reason – In my case it was multiple orders of mobiles and that too different parts of India so I said they all are my relatives which was genuine
3. Send repeated mails on their request
4. Post on twitter so that social handling team of flipkart takes care of ur issue

replyuser
Click here to reply