anyone help please

anyone help please

161°
Cropped8205296912872176813
suspended

http://amaz...om
By mistake I bought prime membership 30days from USA amazon now they asking to give 12 dollar on 6 Aug I cancelled membership but same showing any one help please pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

• Expired about 1 month
25 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Community image 1374069228
Deal Cadet

Do contact them, if you have not used Prime benefits, you will get a refund.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Talk to customer care, mine was USA, but now I am using it in India and paying in Rs. But you have to talk to higher position person else they will fail to understand your query. Also, you will not be able to watch Amazon Prime Video.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Goto to call us Option…. in app…. select prime related problem/ issue…. enter your india number & clik call

Tell them by mistake you selected amazon usa 🇺🇸 instead of india…,, they will cancel it & refund your money

ALTERNATE OPTION
Block your card …by calling bank customer care … tell them lost & ask for reissue new card

suspended
errhunter wrote:

Do contact them, if you have not used Prime benefits, you will get a refund.

Not got deducted from my account and when I cancelled they tell your prime membership will cancel after trial end sob sob sob sob

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar

Contact customercare through chat on amazon.com site.. USA prime membership won’t work in India but your Indian amazon login credentials works smoothly on USA amazon (seems weird but true)

suspended
mastervijay wrote:

Contact customercare through chat on amazon.com site.. USA prime membership won’t work in India but your Indian amazon login credentials works smoothly on USA amazon (seems weird but true)

When i cancelled showing your prime membership will cancel after free trial rolleyes🤔🤔🤔🤔

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
Expand
jaigovindd123958 wrote:

When i cancelled showing your prime membership will cancel after free trial rolleyes🤔🤔🤔🤔

Have you opt for the free trial or paid anything ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
jaigovindd123958 wrote:

….. relieved relieved relieved

Delete that card when you was selecting prime membership. Accidentally, I also select option for 1 month free trial period amazon USA, after realising mistake I cancelled it and delete my saved card. Received an email regarding cancellation of membership. No deduction was made. Because india’s login id and password works.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
Expand
jaigovindd123958 wrote:

Not paid anything bro

Then de-link all Cards from that account to be on safer side.

suspended
Expand
sarora wrote:

Delete that card when you was selecting prime membership. Accidentally, I also select option for 1 month free trial period amazon USA, after realising mistake I cancelled it and delete my saved card. Received an email regarding cancellation of membership. No deduction was made. Because india’s login id and password works.

But when I cancelled bro they tell your prime membership will cancel after 30 days free trial end

Missing
Deal Cadet

Bro. mine was also cancelled after 30 days. After that nothing was deducted.

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar

Why are you giving high-fives if you are stuck with a problem?

Unnamed %284%29
Deal Lieutenant

This happens when Amazon Prime videos activated by any mode like Amazon fire TV dont worry just mail them on there support email and mention the snenario that I am an Indian costomer they will refund the amount….. My credit card got debited for 7 months didn’t know about that but when I came to know I contacted them via email( no chat option available) my whole amount of Rs 5300 got refunded.

suspended
jasskochhar wrote:

This happens when Amazon Prime videos activated by any mode like Amazon fire TV dont worry just mail them on there support email and mention the snenario that I am an Indian costomer they will refund the amount….. My credit card got debited for 7 months didn’t know about that but when I came to know I contacted them via email( no chat option available) my whole amount of Rs 5300 got refunded.

U also got 30 days free trial from amazon usa??  Bro please help

suspended
sarora wrote:

Bro. mine was also cancelled after 30 days. After that nothing was deducted.

Bro are you sure that was amazon USA please I’m very worried confounded sob

6c595863d99e98c1fdfa3df9a955f50b
Deal Cadet
grinning grinning grinning 😂😂
Unnamed %284%29
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
jaigovindd123958 wrote:

U also got 30 days free trial from amazon usa??  Bro please help

My son activated trail pack with my cc and forget to unsubscribe the amount got deducted everymonth for 6 7 months when it came to my notice I e-mail the whole scenario that I am an Indian user and have not used your subscription after trail they checked and refunded all my amount. Don’t worry they will refund for sure. Call the Indian call centre also to intimate they also do a email from their end also.

suspended
Expand
jasskochhar wrote:

My son activated trail pack with my cc and forget to unsubscribe the amount got deducted everymonth for 6 7 months when it came to my notice I e-mail the whole scenario that I am an Indian user and have not used your subscription after trail they checked and refunded all my amount. Don’t worry they will refund for sure. Call the Indian call centre also to intimate they also do a email from their end also.

Oh thanks brother bdw kg given sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jaigovindd123958 wrote:

Bro are you sure that was amazon USA please I’m very worried confounded sob

Yes , I am sure because it is amazon. com. which is amazon usa, I have to send Rakhi to my brother-in-law last year in August month Then I committed mistake. One month I was very much worried. After passing one month, also delete my card, no deduction was happened & felt relaxed.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Beware on doing upi exchange with @jaigovindd123958 I sended money by upi to him and he returned me on paytm wallet balance instead of bank, not responding messages from yesterday

suspended
abhisek4881 wrote:

Beware on doing upi exchange with @jaigovindd123958 I sended money by upi to him and he returned me on paytm wallet balance instead of bank, not responding messages from yesterday

beware from you send toh krdiye agr na krta tabhi likhta beware hats off you bro joy joy joy pray 
M busy that’s why I not able to reply you bhai saste nashe kam kiya kro joy pray

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jaigovindd123958 wrote:

beware from you send toh krdiye agr na krta tabhi likhta beware hats off you bro joy joy joy pray 
M busy that’s why I not able to reply you bhai saste nashe kam kiya kro joy pray

Mind your language first of all, u didn’t send me on bank understand, First accept Ur mistake then give  dialogues , why you not returned the exchannge amt. to bank by upi as i sended you by upi to ur bank , why you returned on paytm wallet, whn i sended u on ur bank account ..U hv sended on paytm wallet for which transfer charges to bank 5% , why I will bear 5% for ur exchange??, u might be doing sasta nasha thats why u r busy and hv no answer with you ,Improve ur mentality and learn manners first of all,i talked to you politely  so stop using such bad words, and stop  doing cheap tactics to convert Ur paytm balance into bank at 0% free by doing upi exchange and returning paytm on exchange , You have no answer with you why on upi exchange u returned the amount to paytm wallet instead of upi

Missing