anyone help please

196°
Deal Cadet
jaigovindd12...

http://amaz...om
By mistake I bought prime membership 30days from USA amazon now they asking to give 12 dollar on 6 Aug I cancelled membership but same showing any one help please pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

Expired
25 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

….. relieved relieved relieved

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Delete that card when you was selecting prime membership. Accidentally, I also select option for 1 month free trial period amazon USA, after realising mistake I cancelled it and delete my saved card. Received an email regarding cancellation of membership. No deduction was made. Because india’s login id and password works.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do contact them, if you have not used Prime benefits, you will get a refund.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not got deducted from my account and when I cancelled they tell your prime membership will cancel after trial end sob sob sob sob

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Talk to customer care, mine was USA, but now I am using it in India and paying in Rs. But you have to talk to higher position person else they will fail to understand your query. Also, you will not be able to watch Amazon Prime Video.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Goto to call us Option…. in app…. select prime related problem/ issue…. enter your india number & clik call

Tell them by mistake you selected amazon usa 🇺🇸 instead of india…,, they will cancel it & refund your money

ALTERNATE OPTION
Block your card …by calling bank customer care … tell them lost & ask for reissue new card

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Contact customercare through chat on amazon.com site.. USA prime membership won’t work in India but your Indian amazon login credentials works smoothly on USA amazon (seems weird but true)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When i cancelled showing your prime membership will cancel after free trial rolleyes🤔🤔🤔🤔

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro. mine was also cancelled after 30 days. After that nothing was deducted.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro are you sure that was amazon USA please I’m very worried confounded sob

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why are you giving high-fives if you are stuck with a problem?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

This happens when Amazon Prime videos activated by any mode like Amazon fire TV dont worry just mail them on there support email and mention the snenario that I am an Indian costomer they will refund the amount….. My credit card got debited for 7 months didn’t know about that but when I came to know I contacted them via email( no chat option available) my whole amount of Rs 5300 got refunded.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

U also got 30 days free trial from amazon usa??  Bro please help

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
grinning grinning grinning 😂😂
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Beware on doing upi exchange with @jaigovindd123958 I sended money by upi to him and he returned me on paytm wallet balance instead of bank, not responding messages from yesterday

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

beware from you send toh krdiye agr na krta tabhi likhta beware hats off you bro joy joy joy pray 
M busy that’s why I not able to reply you bhai saste nashe kam kiya kro joy pray

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply