anyone using jio in 3g phone

anyone using jio in 3g phone

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
480
17

There are many blogs/articles online claiming that it will work, but curious to know if someone actually tried or using it!

  • In
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
70
1212
17

thats the purpose of jiojoin app i think, but have to get true experience from user, waiting….

Pake dheedh
Deal Cadet
0
71
480
17
@desibuddy wrote:

thats the purpose of jiojoin app i think, but have to get true experience from user, waiting….


Jiojoin will work if there is network, main thing is to get network in 3g phone!

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
30
125
8584
63

who will be that foolish to use 4G in 3G.

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@cody wrote:

who will be that foolish to use 4G in 3G.

Jio Jio na raha

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
147
1636
13

Jio is pure LTE service. It can not work directly in 3G phone.
Only option is using as a wifi device with Jio-fi.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8634
90

I get no signal on 3G even 2G is only in area where 4G network is not available.

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
72
2488
74
@thrifty_indian wrote:

I get no signal on 3G even 2G is only in area where 4G network is not available.


I have phicomm 660 mobile which is a 4G mobile officially but even in that I get no signal.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8634
90
@maddydilip wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

I get no signal on 3G even 2G is only in area where 4G network is not available.


I have phicomm 660 mobile which is a 4G mobile officially but even in that I get no signal.

Required bands for Rjio LTE: 2300/1800/850(in future)
LTE bands supported by Phicomm 660: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
147
1636
13
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Required bands for Rjio LTE: 2300/1800/850(in future)
LTE bands supported by Phicomm 660: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz


Jio is already working on 850 Mhz, particularly in cities where MTS is functional. RCom (Anil Ambani) has shut down CDMA and converted its CDMA towers to 850 Mhz LTE. Jio is sharing this infrastructure. Where MTS is functional all RCom CDMA users were moved to MTS towers and RCom CDMA converted even before the RCom CDMA operations were closed.

Missing