Anyone Watched ~ The Jungle Book?

Anyone Watched ~ The Jungle Book?

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12

How is it? I am going today evening. Want to gain some more curiosity without any spoilers and I am fan of Jon Favreau too. Do share your views! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264328/medium/3281564bliss.gif?1480961992
People are going gaga over the use of CGI and it’s a treat to watch or say even better than Disney’s Zootopia, which is an epic. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

49 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Cadet
4
178
754
13

Zootopia was great. Creativity was amazing.
Jungle book is okay story wise because we all know the story but cgi and voice of all animals is amazing.
Watched both.

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
226
1460
7

Spoilers ? Haven’t you watched jungle book episodes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
432
5372
107

Watched last Saturday.
Super duper movie.
Amazing acting, jungle scenes, toooooooooooooo good animation. Hard to believe they are animated.. they look too real.
A must watch https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@mjdominates wrote:

Zootopia was great. Creativity was amazing.
Jungle book is okay story wise because we all know the story but cgi and voice of all animals is amazing.
Watched both.


Ok, fair enough. Yeah, I’ve heard that the CGI on animals and the motion of their hairs are so extensively detailed not to mention the voice overs they had, feels like how can they be fake with no real soul in them. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264485/medium/3281595afro.gif?1480962054

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@neu.dimer wrote:

Spoilers ? Haven’t you watched jungle book episodes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yeah, I have seen the cartoon Indian series of how an kid in raised by pack of animals but hey a movie is a movie. Its going to have a tight story line with limited time run, hence! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264495/medium/3281602160.gif?1480962063

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@xuseronline wrote:

Watched last Saturday.
Super duper movie.
Amazing acting, jungle scenes, toooooooooooooo good animation. Hard to believe they are animated.. they look too real.
A must watch https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Now, this is the type of comment which makes really hard to wait until 7PM. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264499/medium/3281606studsmatta.gif?1480962064

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50

@gambits

Awesome flick. Even adults are loving https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

You will fall in love with Ballu (Irrfan Khan) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

My Rating : 4.5/5

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
4
171
1438
21

Watched in 3D this sunday, Awesome movie.

2087
Deal Captain
4
0
8182
36
@gambits wrote:

@neu.dimer wrote:

Spoilers ? Haven’t you watched jungle book episodes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yeah, I have seen the cartoon Indian series of how an kid in raised by pack of animals but hey a movie is a movie. Its going to have a tight story line with limited time run, hence! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264508/medium/3281614160.gif?1480962068


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264515/medium/3281614flljsz.jpg?1480962071

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
218
10

watched yesterday 3d in hindi really awesom……

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@nrkmca wrote:

@gambits

Awesome flick. Even adults are loving https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

You will fall in love with Ballu (Irrfan Khan) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

My Rating : 4.5/5


Oh yeah. Balu is a real piece of art and is said to have an perfect comic timing in all the scenes. They say, you will be taking him home with you in memory after the movie.
Usually, Hindi translated, dubbed movies “loose the charm” but I think this is not the case here as it was not the case in Deadpool too. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264514/medium/3281622electricf.gif?1480962071


@chiraggyl170 wrote:

Watched in 3D this sunday, Awesome movie.


Thanks Bhai. 80 Mins! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264524/medium/3281622146fs495919.gif?1480962075

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@gambits wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@gambits

Awesome flick. Even adults are loving https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

You will fall in love with Ballu (Irrfan Khan) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

My Rating : 4.5/5


Oh yeah. Balu is a real piece of art and is said to have an perfect comic timing in all the scenes. They say, you will be taking him home with you in memory after the movie.
Usually, Hindi translated, dubbed movies “loose the charm” but I think this is not the case here as it was not the case in Deadpool too. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264519/medium/3281627electricf.gif?1480962072


@chiraggyl170 wrote:

Watched in 3D this sunday, Awesome movie.


Thanks Bhai. 80 Mins! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264528/medium/3281627146fs495919.gif?1480962076


80 mins? Dude its runtime is 106 minutes

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@nrkmca wrote:
80 mins? Dude its runtime is 106 minutes


Oo Naa Ji. I wasn’t talking about movie runtime, my show is on 7pm, hence, it’s my runtime until movie. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264530/medium/3281635chase.gif?1480962076

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2528
57
@mjdominates wrote:

Zootopia was great. Creativity was amazing.
Jungle book is okay story wise because we all know the story but cgi and voice of all animals is amazing.
Watched both.


Zootopia was awesome

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
432
5372
107
@gambits wrote:

@neu.dimer wrote:

Spoilers ? Haven’t you watched jungle book episodes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yeah, I have seen the cartoon Indian series of how an kid in raised by pack of animals but hey a movie is a movie. Its going to have a tight story line with limited time run, hence! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264529/medium/3281642160.gif?1480962076


That Indian Series was actually made by Japan https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Not in India or US https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@xuseronline wrote:
That Indian Series was actually made by Japan https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Not in India or US https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Yeah the Nana Patekar version. The title song really is an time machine to 90’ees.

People from different country, continent, globe come to India, write a book, make a film (Slumdog), make a movie based on book which is based on India etc. and make massive success O*scars*. This is such a sad thing, we can’t nurture our own talent. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Dsc 0140df
Deal Subedar
4
171
1438
21
@gambits wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@gambits

Awesome flick. Even adults are loving https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

You will fall in love with Ballu (Irrfan Khan) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

My Rating : 4.5/5


Oh yeah. Balu is a real piece of art and is said to have an perfect comic timing in all the scenes. They say, you will be taking him home with you in memory after the movie.
Usually, Hindi translated, dubbed movies “loose the charm” but I think this is not the case here as it was not the case in Deadpool too. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264615/medium/3281749electricf.gif?1480962119


@chiraggyl170 wrote:

Watched in 3D this sunday, Awesome movie.


Thanks Bhai. 80 Mins! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/264619/medium/3281749146fs495919.gif?1480962121


Love Billu (bear) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Entertainer
135
126
30904
314

Watched yesterday & can recommend.

Beautiful jungle world, awesome cgi, superb voice over in hindi specially irrfan Khan as Ballu … Yaara da Tashan…

Adults can enjoy…

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Watched yesterday & can recommend.

Beautiful jungle world, awesome cgi, superb voice over in hindi specially irrfan Khan as Ballu … Yaara da Tashan…

Adults can enjoy…


Is it good in 2D as well?

And any ongoing movie ticket booking offers for BMS? As of now Freecharge appears to be the best deal (15% off, upto 175). Looking for any further easy to avail offers.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@JonSnow wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

Watched yesterday & can recommend.

Beautiful jungle world, awesome cgi, superb voice over in hindi specially irrfan Khan as Ballu … Yaara da Tashan…

Adults can enjoy…


Is it good in 2D as well?

And any ongoing movie ticket booking offers for BMS? As of now Freecharge appears to be the best deal (15% off, upto 175). Looking for any further easy to avail offers.


Yes on weekdays. Pay with BMS My wallet and get 40% cb (upto 60)

Jp00311111a11 37da5d6bce939771ed55 l
Deal Cadet
0
149
392
8

Either in 2D or 3D Jungle Book is just awesome movie …!!

Giphy
Deal Subedar
5
79
1326
28

any discount going on for booking jungle book movie?

Kj
suspended
0
50
32
0
@mjdominates wrote:

Zootopia was great. Creativity was amazing.
Jungle book is okay story wise because we all know the story but cgi and voice of all animals is amazing.
Watched both.


bro did you watch the movie in hindi or english ? need reviews about the movie but from someone who has watched the movie in Hindi:-}

Kj
suspended
0
50
32
0
@nrkmca wrote:

@JonSnow wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

Watched yesterday & can recommend.

Beautiful jungle world, awesome cgi, superb voice over in hindi specially irrfan Khan as Ballu … Yaara da Tashan…

Adults can enjoy…


Is it good in 2D as well?

And any ongoing movie ticket booking offers for BMS? As of now Freecharge appears to be the best deal (15% off, upto 175). Looking for any further easy to avail offers.


Yes on weekdays. Pay with BMS My wallet and get 40% cb (upto 60)


link please bro
eagerly waiting to watch the movie but couldn’t because of the insanely priced tickets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
169
6191
62

Next time you discuss movie, font forget to tag him @srocks
He is my movie critics https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
50
@kutiyaji wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@JonSnow wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

Watched yesterday & can recommend.

Beautiful jungle world, awesome cgi, superb voice over in hindi specially irrfan Khan as Ballu … Yaara da Tashan…

Adults can enjoy…


Is it good in 2D as well?

And any ongoing movie ticket booking offers for BMS? As of now Freecharge appears to be the best deal (15% off, upto 175). Looking for any further easy to avail offers.


Yes on weekdays. Pay with BMS My wallet and get 40% cb (upto 60)


link please bro
eagerly waiting to watch the movie but couldn’t because of the insanely priced tickets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/mywallet-weekd...

cc @KuttaJi kutiyaji also joined DD https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
432
5372
107

@gambits so did you watch the movie?
What’s your comments https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing