Applying Online Voter ID 17-09-2019

Applying Online Voter ID 17-09-2019

62°
Missing
Deal Newbie

Hi,

I have a query . I had EPIC id before but I deleted my EPIC number and I checked the voter list that my name and ID has been deleted now .

Can not I apply for new voter ID online as new voter in a new constituency ?

in the online Application As I am above 21 in age , they are asking for age declaration document and in the age declaration document , I have to agree on a term that says " I should not have voted anywhere anytime before but I gave vote once in 2014 .

After 2014 ,in 2019 I deleted my name and EPIC from the voter list and now I am living in a new constituency ,and want to have new voter card in this constituency.
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

they have started some new voters addition u can make your account and add your name and family too in this new list

https://www.nv...n/

Missing
Deal Newbie
desiman wrote:

they have started some new voters addition u can make your account and add your name and family too in this new list

https://www.nv...n/

yes on NVSP website, I am applying for my 2nd voter id technically , means I have deleted my 1st voter id online but doubt is regarding the declaration form .

please check this form : http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/pdf/08-FORMS/age_d...

A person who is above 21 in age should sign this form . check the 2nd point in the above form. I confused wheter this form is applicable in my case or not.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
schawdhry196833 wrote:

yes on NVSP website, I am applying for my 2nd voter id technically , means I have deleted my 1st voter id online but doubt is regarding the declaration form .

please check this form : http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/pdf/08-FORMS/age_d...

A person who is above 21 in age should sign this form . check the 2nd point in the above form. I confused wheter this form is applicable in my case or not.

why did u delete the EPIC its just u need to fill up transfer form ie from one place to another they will auto delete and then include your name in the new place you need to submit all document proofs of the current address they might come in for on field verification

Missing
suspended

I think you can give deleted EPIC if you still have the old card with you, they will need a xerox copy. They have records of deleted EPICs also, they can confirm/check for its correctness.
I have successfully transferred mine as we moved to a different state recently.

Missing
Deal Newbie
NewDimer1 wrote:

I think you can give deleted EPIC if you still have the old card with you, they will need a xerox copy. They have records of deleted EPICs also, they can confirm/check for its correctness.
I have successfully transferred mine as we moved to a different state recently.

update : you can not give deleted EPIC , since system will not fetch any data from that EPIC . So not possible .

I have tried the option migrate/shift on nvsp website , it shows application error. but when I tried from my friend account ,it successfully giving form for migration application , since my frineds’s EPIC is active but mine was deleted .

I have tried to add my EPIC id in family list of my father’s account , it shows no details found for my EPIC id and it was not added , whereas I sucessfully added other family members to my father’s NVSP user id .

Missing
Deal Newbie

So I guess only one option is left , to add me as new voter ,since migration after deletion of EPIC is not possible.

Missing
suspended
Expand
schawdhry196833 wrote:

update : you can not give deleted EPIC , since system will not fetch any data from that EPIC . So not possible .

I have tried the option migrate/shift on nvsp website , it shows application error. but when I tried from my friend account ,it successfully giving form for migration application , since my frineds’s EPIC is active but mine was deleted .

I have tried to add my EPIC id in family list of my father’s account , it shows no details found for my EPIC id and it was not added , whereas I sucessfully added other family members to my father’s NVSP user id .

Ohh..

I migrated just (2-3 months) before elections this year. Back then, there were separate forms and that all was without this new registration process.

So, proceed as the officers at regional revenue office say.

Also, try asking CC at 1950.

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
hullaluya wrote:

Apply as new.

Don’t do this . I think you are openly suggesting someone to do illegal thing

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jileg wrote:

Don’t do this . I think you are openly suggesting someone to do illegal thing

My case is same as OP. I applied as new.

Missing