Applying Online Voter ID 17-09-2019

85°
Deal Newbie
schawdhry196833

Hi,

I have a query . I had EPIC id before but I deleted my EPIC number and I checked the voter list that my name and ID has been deleted now .

Can not I apply for new voter ID online as new voter in a new constituency ?

in the online Application As I am above 21 in age , they are asking for age declaration document and in the age declaration document , I have to agree on a term that says " I should not have voted anywhere anytime before but I gave vote once in 2014 .

After 2014 ,in 2019 I deleted my name and EPIC from the voter list and now I am living in a new constituency ,and want to have new voter card in this constituency.
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

they have started some new voters addition u can make your account and add your name and family too in this new list

https://www.nv...n/

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes on NVSP website, I am applying for my 2nd voter id technically , means I have deleted my 1st voter id online but doubt is regarding the declaration form .

please check this form : http://www.ceo.kerala.gov.in/pdf/08-FORMS/age_d...

A person who is above 21 in age should sign this form . check the 2nd point in the above form. I confused wheter this form is applicable in my case or not.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think you can give deleted EPIC if you still have the old card with you, they will need a xerox copy. They have records of deleted EPICs also, they can confirm/check for its correctness.
I have successfully transferred mine as we moved to a different state recently.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

update : you can not give deleted EPIC , since system will not fetch any data from that EPIC . So not possible .

I have tried the option migrate/shift on nvsp website , it shows application error. but when I tried from my friend account ,it successfully giving form for migration application , since my frineds’s EPIC is active but mine was deleted .

I have tried to add my EPIC id in family list of my father’s account , it shows no details found for my EPIC id and it was not added , whereas I sucessfully added other family members to my father’s NVSP user id .

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So I guess only one option is left , to add me as new voter ,since migration after deletion of EPIC is not possible.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Apply as new.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Don’t do this . I think you are openly suggesting someone to do illegal thing

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply