Are amazon customer care ppl idiots or they hon...

Are amazon customer care ppl idiots or they honestly lack sufficient education eligibility to read and understand messages??!

186°
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36

So recently I ordered DTH on amazon since fire stick needs net and we don’t have sufficient net speed in our area most of the time.
The product was supposed to be delivered on 11-15th but got it in just 4 days after I ordered, i.e 7th May.
Installion was done smoothly except a few trouble with one of the guys, he was rude. 😑
The problem is the seller has not send an invoice, plus they had not updated the status on amazon… it’s still undelivered! Because of this I’m not even getting the cashback offer either.
So yesterday I send an email, they replied that I need to send snapshots of the order. Since it’s so many days after installion, I send the pics of the setup box in use and the dish thing on the roof.
Today I got a bullshit message saying I’ve to prove with the physical invoice and pics with all the things in the order! Meaning I’ve to dismantle it!
And they just brushed aside my earlier message with more bullshit and how they sincerely want a to help but I’ve to prove that I. Actually. Got. The. Product!!!

I don’t even have the airtel dth cardboard box since I gave it to the trash collector! I’m so pissed off on amazon and the dth seller right now! 😠

Update – They’re freaking saying I registered with a different email and I’m not the customer!? Their bullshit level is out of this world!!
I’m not the customer but I gifted the goddamn airtel dish to someone and I’ve to ask that person to email and say its delivered!!!
My head hurts so much! I hope these asshats get their teeth broken for lying so much.

27 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
366
6

Why can’t you just give them the tracking info?

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1206
24

If they are saying its not delivered then ask for refund stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes. Then they will only prove that its delivered

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,390
60554
524

Then tell them it’s not delivered and ask for full refund toungueout

On a serious note, there is no delivery because Amazon would be just sending details to Airtel to register the user. So it will take time for order to update, so you will have to wait

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Why can’t you just give them the tracking info?

DTH seller is 3rd party on amazon and they’re not updating the damn tracking info. Its still “on the way”!
Talking to them too was useless… Says “we installed it so why are you concerned about updating the order??
Forget cashback… its only a few rupees!”

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
animesh7785474 wrote:

If they are saying its not delivered then ask for refund stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes. Then they will only prove that its delivered

That sounds nice but what if they takes away the dish too? Mom can’t live without her daily dose of soap operas.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

Idiots more than likely.. Over a week ago I got a bottle of horlicks and it looked damaged so I requested a replacement. They said upload pics and they will get back to me in 2 days.. After waiting for over a week I contacted them again and they want me to send id and other stuff and wait another 2 weeks etc etc etc.. All this for replacing a food packet..

Seems like swiggy redux… All these companies think because you have a zillion children runnign after free food and sweets, they are actually bringing in millions of new customers…Its enough to fool the stock market investors who they can stick with worthless shares and get rich off them.. But it still is not the real world..

https://i.imgur.com/Ge56LRj.jpg https://i.imgur.com/DHZ3ceM.jpg

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
avgn wrote:

Then tell them it’s not delivered and ask for full refund toungueout

On a serious note, there is no delivery because Amazon would be just sending details to Airtel to register the user. So it will take time for order to update, so you will have to wait

Hmm.. hope thats the case but talikng with the local airtel team doesn’t give much positive hope. The more my family talked with them, the more we felt we did a bad mistake in choosing them.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
alienteck wrote:

Idiots more than likely.. Over a week ago I got a bottle of horlicks and it looked damaged so I requested a replacement. They said upload pics and they will get back to me in 2 days.. After waiting for over a week I contacted them again and they want me to send id and other stuff and wait another 2 weeks etc etc etc.. All this for replacing a food packet..

Seems like swiggy redux… All these companies think because you have a zillion children runnign after free food and sweets, they are actually bringing in millions of new customers…Its enough to fool the stock market investors who they can stick with worthless shares and get rich off them.. But it still is not the real world..

https://i.imgur.com/Ge56LRj.jpg https://i.imgur.com/DHZ3ceM.jpg

WTH?!! Are they seriously taking so much time? Ask for refund then. Hopefully your problem will get resolved soon.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

OH go to your amazon order and request invoice.. You can print it out from there and is the same as the one that usually gets added inside the shipping package.. The order tracking there should also show you where the package is..

Also remember, amazon gets third rate people because they pay less than FB and google and uber.. Only those who got rejected at the other companies go to amazon.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
alienteck wrote:

OH go to your amazon order and request invoice.. You can print it out from there and is the same as the one that usually gets added inside the shipping package.. The order tracking there should also show you where the package is..

Also remember, amazon gets third rate people because they pay less than FB and google and uber.. Only those who got rejected at the other companies go to amazon.

Yea I’ll go to a cafe later and print the invoice. Also as I said earlier, dth seller is 3rd party seller and they were yhe ones who delivered it, it was not amazon fulfilled.
And the local team refused to update it… maybe they don’t even know how to update it from their end!!

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Hmm.. hope thats the case but talikng with the local airtel team doesn’t give much positive hope. The more my family talked with them, the more we felt we did a bad mistake in choosing them.

Yea the local DTH guys are the pits.. I was supposed to get a disk when I bought my TV but they wanted me to subscribe for an year and pay in advance before they even installed it. And it was supposed to be FREE and 3 months free subscription.. We told them to get lost..

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
rini50 wrote:

That sounds nice but what if they takes away the dish too? Mom can’t live without her daily dose of soap operas.

Do you get them on Jio TV? It was difficult to get rid of the cable here and without hotstar prime you get the shows after its over.. But I make em wait the 10 minutes..

My friends parents came to visit.. and they left early because they could not get their TV shows.. At that time we did not get Indian shows.. Imagine that.. The flight is like 24 hours.. And they could not wait to get back home and back to their soaps.. This happened to 2 of them.. Thats when I realized the power of utterly stupid indian soaps.. So I dont discount its impact.. I now make sure I can get at least delayed broadcast of indian soaps somehow..

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Yea the local DTH guys are the pits.. I was supposed to get a disk when I bought my TV but they wanted me to subscribe for an year and pay in advance before they even installed it. And it was supposed to be FREE and 3 months free subscription.. We told them to get lost..

Pure thieving scumbags.

71ka0czuxel. sl1000
Deal Cadet
51
140
1

they will never show delivered ,i have purchased tatasky in 2017 and it still shows shipped

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Do you get them on Jio TV? It was difficult to get rid of the cable here and without hotstar prime you get the shows after its over.. But I make em wait the 10 minutes..

My friends parents came to visit.. and they left early because they could not get their TV shows.. At that time we did not get Indian shows.. Imagine that.. The flight is like 24 hours.. And they could not wait to get back home and back to their soaps.. This happened to 2 of them.. Thats when I realized the power of utterly stupid indian soaps.. So I dont discount its impact.. I now make sure I can get at least delayed broadcast of indian soaps somehow..

I don’t like soap operas and whatever I watch I get it for free on net! Dad only watches tv when there’s major cricket and football games and sometimes the evening local news.
But mom wants to see her fav Assamese shows, 2 of which are not stream online.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
Roro1305 wrote:

they will never show delivered ,i have purchased tatasky in 2017 and it still shows shipped

You’re telling me that I should forget my cashback…. 😲😲😲😲😲
Goddamn it I’ll try the email to higher ups for the last round b4 giving up and then I’ll leave scathing reviews online 😠

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I don’t like soap operas and whatever I watch I get it for free on net! Dad only watches tv when there’s major cricket and football games and sometimes the evening local news.
But mom wants to see her fav Assamese shows, 2 of which are not stream online.

It must be the same worldwide.. As you get older.. reality turns inside out. My parents had shifts so they could not depend on seeing something every day or week. The first couple of times I heard of parents running off it made me wonder like maybe the kids were not treating them well and such but I was not close enough to ask.. But when it happened to a friend I went to school with and I knew them all, I was like well hes not such a nice guy and thats why.. but then it happened to someone very close to me and I knew them my entire life.. That really made me wonder.. And then I got hit..

I still dont understand it.. some stupid shows against your entire way of life? its once reason I tell my friends to not give up their assets here.. When they also get old and decrypt.. They might enjoy this chaotic way of life and pollution..

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1206
24
Expand
rini50 wrote:

That sounds nice but what if they takes away the dish too? Mom can’t live without her daily dose of soap operas.

For requesting return they have to mark it as delivered first.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6

I hope these asshats get their teeth broken for lying so much. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy ok_hand

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

so ekta kapoor and her Tv family must be laughing all the way to the bank that people are still obsessed with the never ending crap tatoo shows

but now she has double laugh as her web series is getting good views coz of the erotic content

BTW – why did u not try to get the product from paytm Mall rolleyes

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
180
4808
36
desiman wrote:

so ekta kapoor and her Tv family must be laughing all the way to the bank that people are still obsessed with the never ending crap tatoo shows

but now she has double laugh as her web series is getting good views coz of the erotic content

BTW – why did u not try to get the product from paytm Mall rolleyes

My mom doesn’t watch those stupid star plus and zee tv never ending serials. She dropped them while I was still in middle school.
In fact, no Assamese families around my area watch those hindi soap opera craps.
Though my dad tells me that once upon a time, there were hindi serial gems in DD channel like Naukar and others.
Paytm mall delivered a pack of dried up pens and there cc never replied.
Also never faced such extreme bullshit from amazon b4. I guess there’s a 1st time for everything.

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1166
25

You Can’t Complete Blame The Amazon Support For Such Behaviour.Remember The Days When Amazon India Support Was So Much Quick And Easy. and It Was Truly Above All Support We Had Earlier. But Then People Started Misusing It In Various Ways. So Did Amazon India Started To Learn Behaviour Of India Customers And They Also Changed Their TnC And Made it Less User Friendly.

So Things Changed From Both Sides. I M Not Saying That Every Customer Is Ripping Amazon But Because Of Few, Things Changed Completely Now And Every Customer Need To Suffer. confused

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
rini50 wrote:

My mom doesn’t watch those stupid star plus and zee tv never ending serials. She dropped them while I was still in middle school.
In fact, no Assamese families around my area watch those hindi soap opera craps.
Though my dad tells me that once upon a time, there were hindi serial gems in DD channel like Naukar and others.
Paytm mall delivered a pack of dried up pens and there cc never replied.
Also never faced such extreme bullshit from amazon b4. I guess there’s a 1st time for everything.

You got to understand.. Paytm is mostly Chinese.. They sell cheap but has no customer care.. amazon takes the same items mark it up 1000% and sells them and provide customer service staffed with people who dont even make enough to live in heated apartments..

I figure if I am going to pay I should get support.. Other wise I will buy Chinese.. But you should know full well that Chinese support is nil.. Indians take these same Chinese stuff and try to sell it at amazon prices while hiding under alias to not provide customer service.. Many dont trust Chinese.. But they are more honest than any one else, also they are more equality minded. Why is it that we dont trust those better than us? Chinese engineers make the same as their amerikan counterparts or even their Vietnamese workers.. Indians are still making 4-10 times less.. ie even in an indian let alone an MNC company a white guy will make twice more more than what you will make. This alone affects the care and quality of the company. How can you have a culture of differential treatment and provide the same service?

My friend found out that he was not making the same as his white coworkers.. He was only making $50K/month while they made twice that and had better incentives ending up making 4 times what he made so why should he work so hard… and this is near top management in an MNC. I am beginning to understand a lot more now about how things end up like they do.. There is no head.. like a chicken with no head it just flops around doing its thing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11

If you have The option, then U can try order cancelation..
Not sure about success.. But then seller will have only two choice, either to accept cancelation (which he won’t, if he does its good for u) or to update delivery status..
and in both the cases, your job will get done.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
alienteck wrote:

Idiots more than likely.. Over a week ago I got a bottle of horlicks and it looked damaged so I requested a replacement. They said upload pics and they will get back to me in 2 days.. After waiting for over a week I contacted them again and they want me to send id and other stuff and wait another 2 weeks etc etc etc.. All this for replacing a food packet..

Seems like swiggy redux… All these companies think because you have a zillion children runnign after free food and sweets, they are actually bringing in millions of new customers…Its enough to fool the stock market investors who they can stick with worthless shares and get rich off them.. But it still is not the real world..

https://i.imgur.com/Ge56LRj.jpg https://i.imgur.com/DHZ3ceM.jpg

So true. Especially the second paragraph. plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
alienteck wrote:

You got to understand.. Paytm is mostly Chinese.. They sell cheap but has no customer care.. amazon takes the same items mark it up 1000% and sells them and provide customer service staffed with people who dont even make enough to live in heated apartments..

I figure if I am going to pay I should get support.. Other wise I will buy Chinese.. But you should know full well that Chinese support is nil.. Indians take these same Chinese stuff and try to sell it at amazon prices while hiding under alias to not provide customer service.. Many dont trust Chinese.. But they are more honest than any one else, also they are more equality minded. Why is it that we dont trust those better than us? Chinese engineers make the same as their amerikan counterparts or even their Vietnamese workers.. Indians are still making 4-10 times less.. ie even in an indian let alone an MNC company a white guy will make twice more more than what you will make. This alone affects the care and quality of the company. How can you have a culture of differential treatment and provide the same service?

My friend found out that he was not making the same as his white coworkers.. He was only making $50K/month while they made twice that and had better incentives ending up making 4 times what he made so why should he work so hard… and this is near top management in an MNC. I am beginning to understand a lot more now about how things end up like they do.. There is no head.. like a chicken with no head it just flops around doing its thing.

Yes I agree Chinese people are honest then Indians. I have first end experience with them. Sometimes I think, what will be the situation, if China stops selling things to India even for a day ?

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
mohitpunjabi wrote:

Yes I agree Chinese people are honest then Indians. I have first end experience with them. Sometimes I think, what will be the situation, if China stops selling things to India even for a day ?

I think more than honesty this has to do with work ethics.. Pride in what one does.. Taking ownership.. You dont get paid extra for this. Only your satisfaction that you did your best and being proud of what you did. This is a cultural issue. That was reinforced by the British to control society. Chinese never had to deal with indoctrination like this for many generations. .

To deal with a warranty issue.. I contacted the Chinese company, She was very professional.. I thought I was talking to an American.. Only the haggling about money made me realize she was Chinese.. Americans wont haggle for $5 or $10..

Missing