axis bank ewallet card problem

axis bank ewallet card problem

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149

from yesterday evening i am unable to create VCCthrough axis bank. i get an error " sorry e-wallet card creation is temporarily unavailable at the moment". yes there can be downtimes, but i never got this error tillnow

i fear my account might be blocked for making so many vcc’s

can anybody confirm this is not only for me??

28 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Thumbnail
Deal Cadet
0
50
164
4

Can’t check right now. But came here to say that Axis Bank e-Wallet has eaten more than Rs.3000 of mine this month. Money gets debited from the account but no card gets created.

Other banks are running fine.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149
sniper sharma wrote:

Can’t check right now. But came here to say that Axis Bank e-Wallet has eaten more than Rs.3000 of mine this month. Money gets debited from the account but no card gets created.

Other banks are running fine.


KG.thanks for the info, do tellme when u can access it… anyother bank good for vcc’s? hdfc is 3 times per day only..also sbi charging some people here , is it true?

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357

same probem here since yesterday https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif even i thought the same, they might have blocked me for making vcc in bulk https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Tech Guru
2
1
4942
141

http://www.axisbank.com/personal/pay-bills-shop…
Limits:You are aware that the Bank may from time to time impose maximum and minimum limits on the e-Wallet Cards. You realize, accept and agree that the same is to reduce the risks on you. For instance, the Bank may impose transaction restrictions within particular periods or amount restrictions within a particular period or even limits on each transaction. You shall be bound by such limits imposed and shall strictly comply with them.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149
Dr Anshuman wrote:

http://www.axisbank.com/personal/pay-bills-shop…
Limits:You are aware that the Bank may from time to time impose maximum and minimum limits on the e-Wallet Cards. You realize, accept and agree that the same is to reduce the risks on you. For instance, the Bank may impose transaction restrictions within particular periods or amount restrictions within a particular period or even limits on each transaction. You shall be bound by such limits imposed and shall strictly comply with them.

but that is about the limit rite? they have given 1 lakh. i do only in multiples of ten, about ten a day

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149
Zubies wrote:

same probem here since yesterdayhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png even i thought the same, they might have blocked me for making vcc in bulkhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

maybe some problem with their site, as for me also it stopped from yesterday evening only….i did one and when i was abt to maked another one, this error came:-(

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149

anybody else who has not used in bulk https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif, can u check please

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
66

hey OP / ANYONE

I need one help…..

m hvng hdfc nd sbi

and hdfc more easy dn sbi… because we can put both option in hdfc OTP ND 3D SECURE PASS….

BUT DRAWBACKS IS THERE IS LIMIT OF 5 VC…

nd sbi otp system. disgusting,..!!

I haven’t tried axis…. please can anyone tell me about it? is there both option in axis? and ny limit !!!?

thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
66

hey OP / ANYONE

I need one help…..

m hvng hdfc nd sbi

and hdfc more easy dn sbi… because we can put both option in hdfc OTP ND 3D SECURE PASS….

BUT DRAWBACKS IS THERE IS LIMIT OF 5 VC…

nd sbi otp system. disgusting,..!!

I haven’t tried axis…. please can anyone tell me about it? is there both option in axis? and ny limit !!!?

thanks

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357
blindthoko10997 wrote:

hey OP / ANYONE

I need one help…..

m hvng hdfc nd sbi

and hdfc more easy dn sbi… because we can put both option in hdfc OTP ND 3D SECURE PASS….

BUT DRAWBACKS IS THERE IS LIMIT OF 5 VC…

nd sbi otp system. disgusting,..!!

I haven’t tried axis…. please can anyone tell me about it? is there both option in axis? and ny limit !!!?

thanks


u can make unlimited cards, there is otp (netsecure) code which they send while making new vcc everytime https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149

axis need otp to creat vcc’s, but u can create unlimited, minimum 10rs only

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222

then which is best bank for vcc.. i did not create one until now..!

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149

axis was gud till now, but now it is saying unavailable , donno y..

Photo
Deal Cadet
0
79
806
11

Same here looks like axis is maybe maintaining service ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149
happil wrote:

Same here looks like axis is maybe maintaining service ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


thanks bro for the comment, karma given.

actually i was thinking axis bank was blocking people:-P as zubies too had the same problem

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
66

guys there is no problem while we crtng vc on thaw time getng .. it’s same in all bank… but m asking when we going to pay at murchnt site on that time otp needed or Not..??! cz m getng both option in my hdfc… 3d secure and otp…. let me know about axis

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357

^^^Nope. Only vbv password which u enter while making vcc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357

still d same problem https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
nor they credited unused virtual card amount to account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149
Zubies wrote:

still d same problem https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
nor they credited unused virtual card amount to account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif, mailed them they told me to contact local branch, and as expected nobody new nothing more than the basic of ewallet card( that also only 1 or 2) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif … one guy told that ewallet card was stopped few months before https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . After i told him that i had created so many in the last month only, he told he will check with some friend and call back, which never happened. anybody else having the same problem?? this bank was my only source of vcc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

also , my card money was not credit back for the last 2-3 days

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
709

Tell me please which offers (Freecharge/PayTM/Mobikwik?) you were using the VCCs for in such a bulk quantity. I am curious to find out. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357
karthi4052752 wrote:

Zubies wrote:

still d same problem https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
nor they credited unused virtual card amount to account https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif, mailed them they told me to contact local branch, and as expected nobody new nothing more than the basic of ewallet card( that also only 1 or 2) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif … one guy told that ewallet card was stopped few months before https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . After i told him that i had created so many in the last month only, he told he will check with some friend and call back, which never happened. anybody else having the same problem?? this bank was my only source of vcc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

also , my card money was not credit back for the last 2-3 days


He he, same situation here https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif branch manager is nt aware of vcc https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357
deal_seeker wrote:

Tell me please which offers (Freecharge/PayTM/Mobikwik?) you were using the VCCs for in such a bulk quantity. I am curious to find out. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Freecharge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
709
Zubies wrote:

deal_seeker wrote:

Tell me please which offers (Freecharge/PayTM/Mobikwik?) you were using the VCCs for in such a bulk quantity. I am curious to find out. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Freecharge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Based on what I have learned from some other threads, the referral program from Freecharge is suspended for now. Then which other new-user offer has good enough incentives to go through the trouble of paying via VCCs? What am I missing? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149
deal_seeker wrote:

Zubies wrote:

deal_seeker wrote:

Tell me please which offers (Freecharge/PayTM/Mobikwik?) you were using the VCCs for in such a bulk quantity. I am curious to find out. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Freecharge https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Based on what I have learned from some other threads, the referral program from Freecharge is suspended for now. Then which other new-user offer has good enough incentives to go through the trouble of paying via VCCs? What am I missing? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

i am inactive in freecharge throughout the last week , thanks to axis bank. so donno wether they have suspended it.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149

these people are creating and closing service requests themselves https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif, tired of mailing again and again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Thumbnail
Deal Cadet
0
50
164
4
sniper sharma wrote:

Can’t check right now. But came here to say that Axis Bank e-Wallet has eaten more than Rs.3000 of mine this month. Money gets debited from the account but no card gets created.

Other banks are running fine.


E Wallet Card creation is temporarily unavailable.

This is the error I got today. And no resolution to the earlier complaints. Still Rs.3000 stuck with them. I am a priority customer and give them lots of business. Pay lots of fees to them unnecessarily. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

They are just wasting our money on Deepika Padukone. Instead they should invest that money in improving their services. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
6
225
1350
31

mine showing the same from past 2days. may be axis people are making some changes

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
149

same here https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif more than months and not even a reply till now…worst service from a bank i have experienced till now

Missing