Axis Bank resignations: 15,000 employees quit a...

Axis Bank resignations: 15,000 employees quit amid operational restructuring

214°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Axis Bank: The private lender acknowledged that it has witnessed record resignations in the past few months. The bank said that it is speeding up its pace of hiring more employees

https://www.businesstoday.in/sectors/banks/axis...

hushed
34 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
75pe
Deal Lieutenant

Too much pressure In axis bank.

Rep
Deal Cadet
Simbha3 wrote:

Too much pressure In axis bank.

Every Bank Is Same.

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Every Bank Is Same.

How you know about everybank?

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Every Bank Is Same.

I dont think any work happens in govt. banks, whenever you go tea break or lunch break is on
Free AC, heater (seasonal requirement) and unlimited tea from nearest stall
P – This might vary as per job positions, just wrote what i observed

Missing
Deal Cadet

Share down from 760….now at 720 in 1 month🙃

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
androgame wrote:

I dont think any work happens in govt. banks, whenever you go tea break or lunch break is on

@rogerthat please explain him

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Sorry fellow but u have wrong perception

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
siddhantpriyadarshi wrote:

Sorry fellow but u have wrong perception

Yeah bud, thats quite possible, i dont have many known people in the banking sector and hence, not too sure of the reality, but thats what i see in my local branch (75% ladies staff , if that has anything to do with it).
Had written the disclaimer because of this same reason smile

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet

I think it’s depends on location of branch . I seen govt banks located in rule areas or semi urban areas are having more daily footfall.

Missing
Deal Cadet

they hired 28k as well wink

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
Expand
androgame wrote:

these statements may be true for Sbi and other Banks administrative offices

not true for any other Bank branches anywhere

no unlimited tea we pay our own also pay for the Customer whom we offer.

Deal Subedar
Expand
g985481987117 wrote:

@rogerthat please explain him

one has to work or spend a few days inside a branch to understand how things are.

Img 20171102 024724 967
suspended
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

one has to work or spend a few days inside a branch to understand how things are.

What @androgame said was in general.
I too of the same opinion.
Not talking about exceptional few banks and bankers who put extra efforts like you.

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah bud, thats quite possible, i dont have many known people in the banking sector and hence, not too sure of the reality, but thats what i see in my local branch (75% ladies staff , if that has anything to do with it).
Had written the disclaimer because of this same reason smile

I disagree. I have seen govt banks work a lot more harder these days but most of the govt banks are short on employees. Overall there’s a lot more pressure on the banking employees as compared to how it was 4-5 years ago.

Image 2017 10 27 20 44 46
Deal Newbie

I have seen major changes in my area SBI branch…..earlier for any quary they ask to write a application then they submitted and after a week they resolve problem that too after many branch visits but now it’s totally different they submitted the application and process your task ASAP like some task within a hour and some at the end of the day….

Missing
Deal Newbie

where do you work?

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
Expand
androgame wrote:

no bro, u r not right
my friend works in Sahakri grameen bank as the name suggest its a rural bank , but my friend is always busy . They have monthly targets , also manager did not give leave when u ask .
What we see is there in SBI / PNB that workers are relaxing and chilling but in reality its not the actual truth , they have lot of work to do ..

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

no bro, u r not right
my friend works in Sahakri grameen bank as the name suggest its a rural bank , but my friend is always busy . They have monthly targets , also manager did not give leave when u ask .
What we see is there in SBI / PNB that workers are relaxing and chilling but in reality its not the actual truth , they have lot of work to do ..

These days bank employees are under huge load for finishing up their monthly targets. I have 9-10 relatives working in various govt banks and they are working always.. really. They cant take many leaves. can’t even go late because banks has installed biomatric everywhere. Managers has to open the system by face unlock on time so they can’t cheat either. Now, they don’t take lunch all at once. Earlier they used to close the branch gate for half an hour but now, they take lunch in terns.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Roushh wrote:

These days bank employees are under huge load for finishing up their monthly targets. I have 9-10 relatives working in various govt banks and they are working always.. really. They cant take many leaves. can’t even go late because banks has installed biomatric everywhere. Managers has to open the system by face unlock on time so they can’t cheat either. Now, they don’t take lunch all at once. Earlier they used to close the branch gate for half an hour but now, they take lunch in terns.

You can only do so much to make them have physical presence. They have no interest in customer service and act as if they are doing us a huge favour (Talking about SBI). Went to open a HUF account and they couldn’t tell me if I should select active or passive NFE (non financial entity). The idiot had the audacity to tell me that they are not responsible if any problem arises in the future because of selecting the wrong option. He didn’t know but tried asking a few others and they didn’t know either.

I told him that I wanted to open the HUF account in SBI itself as it is close by to us and my parents/me have the account there. He told me to go to HDFC or ICICI bank nearby, take their form and get my doubts cleared to fill out the SBI form.

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

these statements may be true for Sbi and other Banks administrative offices

not true for any other Bank branches anywhere

no unlimited tea we pay our own also pay for the Customer whom we offer.

Yeah agreed! They pay for tea themselves.
@androgame once u go for audits u will know.
P.s. They never used to offer us stuck_out_tongue

Cropped 818197654
Deal Subedar
Expand
Awake wrote:

Go for Statutory Audit of PSU Bank. They would offer both tea, snacks and dry fruits stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Go for Statutory Audit of PSU Bank. They would offer both tea, snacks and dry fruits stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Stat auditors are literally worshipped, but u go once an year or for quarterly limited reviews.
Only concurrent auditors (worked for 15 months) are screwed grimacing
Even revenue audit was good

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

You can only do so much to make them have physical presence. They have no interest in customer service and act as if they are doing us a huge favour (Talking about SBI). Went to open a HUF account and they couldn’t tell me if I should select active or passive NFE (non financial entity). The idiot had the audacity to tell me that they are not responsible if any problem arises in the future because of selecting the wrong option. He didn’t know but tried asking a few others and they didn’t know either.

I told him that I wanted to open the HUF account in SBI itself as it is close by to us and my parents/me have the account there. He told me to go to HDFC or ICICI bank nearby, take their form and get my doubts cleared to fill out the SBI form.

Depends on branch to branch. My new SBI branch is always has very less crowd (3-4 customers at max) and the staff is very helpful. They give proper and detailed instructions whenever I need. They even call me to followup on my requests if my query has been resolved. So far I have no problem with them.

Whereas my previous branch was way crowdy and the staff was ignorant. They rarely explained anything in details. Even getting an answer for a genuine question was a daunting task.

Deal Subedar
Expand
Awake wrote:

only offered to priority and hni Customer or to those we have inter personal relationship outside of banking.

bank is not a tea stall.

it just a informal formality.

Deal Subedar
Expand
manish.kumar19 wrote:

i remember those greedy bastards

spent about 10k from own pocket.

Sam 1520
Deal Subedar

Pvt banks are taking hell out of employees these days… Apart from own work half the time spends completing… Targets, cross sell and other kra

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

only offered to priority and hni Customer or to those we have inter personal relationship outside of banking.

bank is not a tea stall.

it just a informal formality.

Can you please answer a query only if you don’t mind.

I was trying to open a HUF account which had an option as Active NFE and Passive NFE. The SBI personnel didn’t have any idea and told me that they are not responsible from any issues arising by selection of a wrong option

The account would be only limited to fixed deposits and some IPO stocks with less that 5L investment. Reading some stuff I feel it should be active NFE. Hope you can help on this. Thanks

Deal Subedar
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Can you please answer a query only if you don’t mind.

I was trying to open a HUF account which had an option as Active NFE and Passive NFE. The SBI personnel didn’t have any idea and told me that they are not responsible from any issues arising by selection of a wrong option

The account would be only limited to fixed deposits and some IPO stocks with less that 5L investment. Reading some stuff I feel it should be active NFE. Hope you can help on this. Thanks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601755/original/Screenshot_20200109-215153608_%281%29.jpg?1578586951
a simple google would have have sufficed.

not Everyone knows everything.

everyone knows something.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601755/original/Screenshot_20200109-215153608_%281%29.jpg?1578586951
a simple google would have have sufficed.

not Everyone knows everything.

everyone knows something.

That is what I did and came to a conclusion that it would be an active NFE but wanted to confirm it. Forget about everyone, shouldn’t a bank employee who handles account opening know what they have in their own applications and assist customers? I was only asking stuff which they have asked and he asked me to go to a private bank to get an answer for this. Such is the state of PSU banks.

Missing