Axis Bank users - How long does it usually take...

Axis Bank users - How long does it usually take to increase credit card limit

96°
Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40

Summary :- (My new Axis bank Flipkart credit card has limit of 25K only and i want to increase it as soon as possible. What should i do and how long will it take to get an offer to increase card limit?)

I got a call from Axis Bank that they are offering me a Flipkart Credit Card. I didn’t have an Axis Bank savings account. So they asked me to open a savings account and apply for credit card. I applied and got the credit card with 25K limit only laughing Limits of my other Credit Cards are 3 lakh and 1.5 lakh. 25K limit is extremely low and Bank employees were telling me that i will get at least 80K limit.

I am planning to keep one FD in my axis bank account. I am assuming that limit increase offer will come in 6 months time? Am i correct in this assumption or will it take longer to get limit increase offer?

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3978
49

1 year – my case(AxismyZone)
Even I am facing same issue with ApayICICI where as my ICICI card has 5 times more limit
AxisFK – they gave me 5 times more than my running myZone AxisCC smile smile

Cropped 818197654
Deal Subedar
66
1223
15

Bro use the almost complete limit for 1-2 months and they would offer you the increase specially in cards with such low limit.

Cropped 818197654
Deal Subedar
66
1223
15

Secondly there is a section below credit card details in Netbanking where there is an option for limit increase. That also can be useful for you.

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40
caks2006407 wrote:

1 year – my case(AxismyZone)
Even I am facing same issue with ApayICICI where as my ICICI card has 5 times more limit
AxisFK – they gave me 5 times more than my running myZone AxisCC smile smile

Thanks for replying smile

Do you have 2 separate un-linked credits cards from both Axis and ICICI ? I thought that Apay ICICI was given as add-on card only if you already have an ICICI credit card.

I got 3 new credit cards in last 180 days. I think that is the reason for decreased limit for this card. My CIBIL score has been temporarily lowered.

11111
Super Moderator
198
17216
321

1 year in my case: Axis myzone card.
Using since last 5-6 years.
Started with 40k limit. One year later they made it 80k. Next year 1.6L. Then 2.4L. Then 3.4L. Haven’t asked for limit enhancement since then.

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40
manishkumar.ca wrote:

Secondly there is a section below credit card details in Netbanking where there is an option for limit increase. That also can be useful for you.

Thank you smile

I saw that section in mobile banking. I will keep re-visiting that section after period of 3 months and 6 months for offers.

Cropped 818197654
Deal Subedar
66
1223
15
Expand
micke wrote:

Thank you smile

I saw that session in mobile banking. I will keep re-visiting that section after period of 3 months and 6 months for offers.

Welcome Bro

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40
cm4444 wrote:

1 year in my case: Axis myzone card.
Using since last 5-6 years.
Started with 40k limit. One year later they made it 80k. Next year 1.6L. Then 2.4L. Then 3.4L. Haven’t asked for limit enhancement since then.

Thank you smile This is precisely the info that i needed.

One last thing :- How did you came to know about limit increase – Through calls from customer care or self-checking the limit increase section in net banking ?

11111
Super Moderator
198
17216
321
Expand
micke wrote:

Thank you smile This is precisely the info that i needed.

One last thing :- How did you came to know about limit increase – Through calls from customer care or self-checking the limit increase section in net banking ?

I get a limit enhancement mail and sms from them.
In email they say this is the enhanced limit being provided, click on the link to accept the enhancement offer.
In sms they say you are eligible for enhancement, open netbanking or app and there check for enhancement and accept the enhanced limit.

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

I get a limit enhancement mail and sms from them.
In email they say this is the enhanced limit being provided, click on the link to accept the enhancement offer.
In sms they say you are eligible for enhancement, open netbanking or app and there check for enhancement and accept the enhanced limit.

Thank you so much smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2947
40

For most banks, if you ask for a limit increase, they don’t give one. If they offer limit increase and you don’t accept, they stop giving further offers. So, wait for your offer from the bank and accept.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
39
5346
158

why was it so easy for you… i have a priority account and i am chasing them for so long without any chance of getting this card

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40
karthi4052752 wrote:

why was it so easy for you… i have a priority account and i am chasing them for so long without any chance of getting this card

I have no idea. I think the card was offered to me by Flipkart. I have a Flipkart Plus account and i use it very moderately (just 6-8 orders in a year). When i received the call from Bank, they specifically told me that i have pre-qualified offer for Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.

I got the call on Monday and they told me to open an Axis bank savings account to get the card. I was very happy but I assumed that might be a ploy. I received second call from my local branch on Tuesday morning and they said the same thing. I submitted my docs for savings account on Tuesday evening itself. My savings account was active by Thursday. I applied for card and i got credit card approval on Saturday. The whole process was super quick and easy. My latest CIBIL score is 790 only.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
81
2700
32
Expand
micke wrote:

I have no idea. I think the card was offered to me by Flipkart. I have a Flipkart Plus account and i use it very moderately (just 6-8 orders in a year). When i received the call from Bank, they specifically told me that i have pre-qualified offer for Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.

I got the call on Monday and they told me to open an Axis bank savings account to get the card. I was very happy but I assumed that might be a ploy. I received second call from my local branch on Tuesday morning and they said the same thing. I submitted my docs for savings account on Tuesday evening itself. My savings account was active by Thursday. I applied for card and i got credit card approval on Saturday. The whole process was super quick and easy. My latest CIBIL score is 790 only.

You submitted salary slip or ITR?

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You submitted salary slip or ITR?

1 year ITR

Missing