[Back Again] Hurry Up, Itsback, Loot, tagged yo...

[Back Again] Hurry Up, Itsback, Loot, tagged you this time.

Score: 7 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 27

Vote down Reasons

  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
  • Repost : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 5
  • Other reasons : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
27650
258

Chill! I was logged out for 5 minutes but now I am back again.

Anyways, of late I have been noticing few mast expressions/trends by Dimers. Hope you will start observing / observed it too.

One of them will write Hurry up LOOT

then second one will comment Argh, OOS, missed it

third dimer will write TAG me if its back

and last but not the least, most important dimer, who announces Back Again.

I take this opportunity to thank each four of you, as watching you in this particular loop has been fun. Also thank you DD, you have been fun too.

Please OOS this thread after 5 minutes. It won’t be back. I promise. Thanks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

  • In
23 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4770
37

https://i.imgur.com/J1qOjyb.gif

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
2
278
11736
65

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/hunter.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/injured.gif

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219

Two minutes of silence to those retards who VD. They must be having their brain in their butts! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29716
249

https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/K280R.gif

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
190
3996
48

Got the loot , Voted UP https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8952
96
@Magus wrote:

Two minutes of silence to those retards who VD. They must be having their brain in their butts! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Woaaa? They have two brains? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Woaaa? They have two brains? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Arey, two hemispheres of one and the same brain. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
8952
96
@Magus wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Woaaa? They have two brains? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Arey, two hemispheres of one and the same brain. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


What a brain fart!

Img 20170416 213843
Deal Lieutenant
4
284
4980
55

Seems @Plato is going to write “The Evolution of DesiDime” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
646
7192
37

I can say only one thing only…which everyone says…

pm me please @Plato https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2186
18
@bk08 wrote:

Got the loot , Voted UP https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Are u the same bk08 ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Dochey
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3086
57

what a thread http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/159295/medium/images.png?1452941280

200
Deal Subedar
0
106
2348
24

Using LOOT word in thread is like Ghar me chor aa gya.. Bc kahi nikal na jaya saman le kar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif #Nachoo

Matt and matt joey and chandler 21133310 343 500
Deal Lieutenant
4
30
3494
39
@nitishnk wrote:

Using LOOT word in thread is like Ghar me chor aa gya.. Bc kahi nikal na jaya saman le kar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif #Nachoo


Haa .. Really… @Troll is the chor… Who will loot all

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291
@Govinda wrote:

@nitishnk wrote:

Using LOOT word in thread is like Ghar me chor aa gya.. Bc kahi nikal na jaya saman le kar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif #Nachoo


Haa .. Really… @Troll is the chor… Who will loot all


My Lawyer Will Call You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291

Ooss https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

200
Deal Subedar
0
106
2348
24
@Troll wrote:

@Govinda wrote:

@nitishnk wrote:

Using LOOT word in thread is like Ghar me chor aa gya.. Bc kahi nikal na jaya saman le kar. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif #Nachoo


Haa .. Really… @Troll is the chor… Who will loot all


My Lawyer Will Call You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Is your lawyer is okay with Paytm cash? #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4770
37

@Plato can you edit the opening post and add ‘Removing the contents otherwise it may got blocked and pm to @Troll for the trick’
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Nlogo 1
Deal Subedar
4
195
2470
29

I don’t get it. Can someone please pm me the trick?

11218992 919997091405150 3678967492357268257 n
Deal Subedar
2
151
2190
40
@nsinghal wrote:

I don’t get it. Can someone please pm me the trick?


Trick is not working anymore https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Funny gif grocery bags
Deal Cadet
1
193
306
23

ordered yesterday for Rs.9 only..and today i got refund of rs.9999 ..:-D https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291

Successfully Loooted Recharge of Rs 3 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Thank Op

Dishonored wallpaper in hd adventure photo dishonored wallpaper
Deal Captain
0
-13
7394
68
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif hmm interesting https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/8O9eK.gif
Missing