Bad News - Axis Bank ASAP A/c now need Minimum ...

Bad News - Axis Bank ASAP A/c now need Minimum Rs.10,000 Average Balance, Debit Card charges Rs500+GST

163°
Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7217
110

Bad News – Axis Bank ASAP A/c now need Minimum Rs.10,000 Average Balance, Debit Card charges Rs500+GST -

Axis Bank ASAP A/c now need Minimum Rs.10,000 Average Balance,
and First time ASAP A/c open user need to fund Rs.15,000.
ASAP Account Closure Charges Rs. 500
Charges are levied if account is closed between 14 days and 1 years.

ASAP Account Service Fee (Metro/Urban) - Rs10 per 100 of the shortfall from AMB Requirement or Rs600 whichever is lower, with a min charge of Rs.150

I also heard Axis Bank ASAP A/c now stopped giving Virtual Visa Debit card,
Physical Visa Debit Card issue charges Rs500+GST
Annual Visa Debit Card charges Rs500+GST.

IMPS Fees - Re 1 to Rs. 1000 – NIL charges,
1000.01 to 1,00,000 – Rs.5 per transaction + taxes,
1,00,000.01 and above – Rs.15 per transaction + taxes.

UPI Fees - First you need to complete Full KYC to activate UPI service.
Upto 20 P2P UPI Transactions/Month Free.

21st P2P UPI Transaction Onwards/Month -

Transaction value <=1000 Rs2.5+GST/Transaction.
Transaction value =>1000 Rs5+GST/Transaction.

NOTE – Merchant UPI Transaction is Unlimited Times FREE

22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104

What is bad in it?
Imse bhi UPI le aye Yar hadd hai abishek

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104

Virtual visa still available why are you giving wrong information at nigh 🍻

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7217
110
drupal wrote:

What is bad in it?
Imse bhi UPI le aye Yar hadd hai abishek

Axis Bank ASAP was Zero balance account

Earlier, IMPS transaction was also free.

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7217
110
drupal wrote:

Virtual visa still available why are you giving wrong information at nigh 🍻

I heard stopped giving to new customer.

Missing
Tech Guru
181
1973
104
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Axis Bank ASAP was Zero balance account

Earlier, IMPS transaction was also free.

You can convert it to BSBDA Account by giving written request to the branch and your existing rewards visa physical card will become free till her expiry, and if you are a woman you can get Rs.500 in june after account conversion
Due to lockdown no one is opening account axis ko bhi half salary kahi na kahi se deni hai loans wagera ka mood hai nahi Dene ka abhi axis ka

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11

Only Kotak and DBS now?

Missing
Deal Newbie
220
20
0

Charges Effective from?

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
444
3

What about existing ASAP account holder? Will we also have to maintain AMB?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
midfold wrote:

What about existing ASAP account holder? Will we also have to maintain AMB?

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
196
2
B3A5T wrote:

Only Kotak and DBS now?

??? You mean zero balance account with virtual debit card …?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
78
1

WTF 😡
My ASAP A/c is 1 years old. I use this A/c only for Flipkart card offers. My account balance is negetive -100 because every month they deduct SMS alert charges although I don’t have any money in my account.
Now will they close my account in Lockdown?
My branch is in Red Zone.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
444
3
Donald-Trump wrote:

WTF 😡
My ASAP A/c is 1 years old. I use this A/c only for Flipkart card offers. My account balance is negetive -100 because every month they deduct SMS alert charges although I don’t have any money in my account.
Now will they close my account in Lockdown?
My branch is in Red Zone.

No need to worry, as per RBI guidelines any bank account will zero balance till June. And wait for axis response because it may be for new account.

As we are existing account holder, lets them respond. Then we will close if AMB applicable for us too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
B3A5T wrote:

Only Kotak and DBS now?

Yes I think.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
midfold wrote:

No need to worry, as per RBI guidelines any bank account will zero balance till June. And wait for axis response because it may be for new account.

As we are existing account holder, lets them respond. Then we will close if AMB applicable for us too.

Have u asked axis bank regarding the same?

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11

These are inline with the ICICI and Indusind instant accounts

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
444
3
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Have u asked axis bank regarding the same?

I sent email, but due to covid-19 reply maybe delayed. Lets see.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2124
30
Expand
midfold wrote:

I sent email, but due to covid-19 reply maybe delayed. Lets see.

Did u tweet them?

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
854
11
Expand
midfold wrote:

No need to worry, as per RBI guidelines any bank account will zero balance till June. And wait for axis response because it may be for new account.

As we are existing account holder, lets them respond. Then we will close if AMB applicable for us too.

any savings bank account*

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
440
2

What about P2P UPI transaction charge for Paytm savings bank account? Alreadt crossed 20 flushed

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7217
110
DealBroker23 wrote:

What about P2P UPI transaction charge for Paytm savings bank account? Alreadt crossed 20 flushed

currently no charges, unlimited times FREE

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

You don’t need to worry if your ASAP account opened before 8th.may.2020. You don’t need to maintain minimum 10k balance.😄
But those who opened on and after 08.may.20 they need to maintain 10k bal.

Here is the link check out from here.
https://www.axisbank.com/retail/accounts/saving...

Go to General Questions>>How much balance am i required too…

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
174
2

Shittiest bank account. Don’t get it at all costs.

They charge you Rs. 236 for depositing cash which is a daylight robbery. (150 deposit machine use + 50 deposit + gst). And that machine doesn’t even accept all the notes so you have to redeposit notes at the cashier.
Plus they never gave me Rs. 500 worth points which they promised me on the debit card.

Each time I open account there are some random deductions.

Missing