Bangalore Friends - Hope everyone is safe

Bangalore Friends - Hope everyone is safe

Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
229
312
9

Dear All,

As we have seen that lot of disruption has happened in B’lore. I hope everyone of our Dimes and others are safe and without any causality…..

Please take care of yourself in this hard situation… Hope our Silicon Valley will be normal in few days .

Thanks
Deb

33 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
86
4122
50

VU for effort..

removed

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
58
106
5

I am from bangalore brother. Thanx for the concern. The situation is very bad.

Heavyball2 med 1
Deal Cadet
0
85
416
36

What happened in Bangalore, I dont see any news.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
1

am equally worried about the tamil nadu folks at bangalore.. stay safe everyone

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
86
0

Stay safe everyone.

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
50
2,034
13322
157

Groceries stores open for now. Go n buy stuff for 2 days n stay home
I am done with my shopping, thanks to FoodWorld folks. Now i will just rest until further info regarding this

I have seen few parked vehicles without any registration plates, its so crazy here because of the shit happened/happening

No Buses n cabs
Few Autos are available but they are demanding twice charges

Bg bunchofbaloon
Deal Subedar
10
556
1682
54

Yesterday protesters done enough damage to vehicles. CRPF in place and situation under control now.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Stay safe Folks!!! #Hard Time.. Face it in our style..!!!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
124
60
15

This too will pass.

Hi
Deal Subedar
3
284
2482
87

I m also from bangalore. Thanks all for the concern. Situation is bad but today its under control till now.

Tumblr m4q3h6w6sx1r4x8u1o1 500
Deal Cadet
0
82
368
2

Today all is fine, except less buses and cars plying on road… and few areas are under section 144 and curfew

Looks like the state govt. also wanted something like this to happens, so the SC verdict can be bent hence they didn’t control the crowd yesterday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Fb img 1482335190322
Deal Subedar
11
416
2106
28
@[email protected] wrote:

Today all is fine, except less buses and cars plying on road… and few areas are under section 144 and curfew

Looks like the state govt. also wanted something like this to happens, so the SC verdict can be bent hence they didn’t control the crowd yesterday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

What happened in Bangalore??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
133
3084
156
@harshsriv1998655 wrote:

@[email protected] wrote:

Today all is fine, except less buses and cars plying on road… and few areas are under section 144 and curfew

Looks like the state govt. also wanted something like this to happens, so the SC verdict can be bent hence they didn’t control the crowd yesterday https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

What happened in Bangalore??? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


https://m.ndtv.com/bangalore-news/bengaluru-cal...

Funny1
Deal Lieutenant
1
133
3084
156

All fine as of now. All shops are closed in my area.

Face
Deal Major
1
436
24308
163
@dragonball wrote:

What happened in Bangalore, I dont see any news.


you can see tv9 news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
107
1622
126
@getready wrote:

Groceries stores open for now. Go n buy stuff for 2 days n stay home
I am done with my shopping, thanks to FoodWorld folks. Now i will just rest until further info regarding this

I have seen few parked vehicles without any registration plates, its so crazy here because of the shit happened/happening

No Buses n cabs
Few Autos are available but they are demanding twice charges


there are protests near few stores also
ppl be cautious

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@dragonball wrote:

What happened in Bangalore, I dont see any news.


you can see tv9 news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif



What makes you so happy there? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Face
Deal Major
1
436
24308
163
@Magus wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@dragonball wrote:

What happened in Bangalore, I dont see any news.


you can see tv9 news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif



What makes you so happy there? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

because today is holiday for school https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@dragonball wrote:

What happened in Bangalore, I dont see any news.


you can see tv9 news https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif



What makes you so happy there? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

because today is holiday for school https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



As the situation is, it would have been declared a holiday anyway. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Twkp 400x400
Deal Lieutenant
8
132
3228
65

STATE ELECTIONS NEARING IN KARNATAKA RULING, OPPOSITION, LETTER PAD PARTIES USING CAUVERY ISSUE.

STATE ELECTIONS OVER IN TAMILNADU AND HENCE EVEN LETTER PAD PARTIES ARE’NT VOICING FOR THE TAMILS SITUATION IN KARNATAKA.

AS SIMPLE AS THAT https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images%282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
212
4304
31

Finally the South Indians got a chance to show India (specially to the North Indians) that even they have testosterone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
V also get angry.

J. K https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3540
38

14 ki flight h delhi to bengluru

aa jaye kya mera friend ?

airport to koramangla

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4458
61
@KaatuPoochi wrote:

STATE ELECTIONS NEARING IN KARNATAKA RULING, OPPOSITION, LETTER PAD PARTIES USING CAUVERY ISSUE.

STATE ELECTIONS OVER IN TAMILNADU AND HENCE EVEN LETTER PAD PARTIES ARE’NT VOICING FOR THE TAMILS SITUATION IN KARNATAKA.

AS SIMPLE AS THAT https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Our people on either side tend to forget we are Indians and are being used as puppets for political mileage. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Sms 15484
suspended
0
50
32
0
@aaaaanuj1 wrote:

Stay safe everyone.


What do you mean by that? Are you aware of anyone who does not stay safe?

Nocturnal animals
Deal Captain
50
2,034
13322
157
@blue wine wrote:

14 ki flight h delhi to bengluru

aa jaye kya mera friend ?

airport to koramangla


Its a min 2hrs journey from Airport to koramangla
But i guess its safe no reports of violence today

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6400
78

Such a silly issue became huge issue in just one day. Facebook and Twitter have many stupid people who just want to spread hatred.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4458
61
@Jairaj wrote:

Such a silly issue became huge issue in just one day. Facebook and Twitter have many stupid people who just want to spread hatred.


Butterfly effect.

PS- There is a movie too if someone wants to watch

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6400
78
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@Jairaj wrote:

Such a silly issue became huge issue in just one day. Facebook and Twitter have many stupid people who just want to spread hatred.


Butterfly effect.

PS- There is a movie too if someone wants to watch


Exactly.

Missing