Bank of Baroda Credit Card

Bank of Baroda Credit Card

65°
Missing
Deal Newbie

Hello Dimers,

I wanted to apply for a bank of baroda premier credit card after seeing lots of offers from them. Dimers having bank of baroda credit cards, Could you please help me with the redemption options and credit limits that they give based on salary or other credit cards??

I don’t have a bank of baroda account. Other credit cards with limits close to 4 lakhs, and salary around 80k per month.

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

If you want to use online, then select card is best,because on online transaction you will earn 5 times reward and in a month 4 transaction of 1000 and above online or offline will fetch you 1000 bonus reward points and 1 rp is equal to 0.25 paise. You can redeem it as statement credit in credit card net banking option

Missing
Deal Subedar

I think BOB saving account/relationship is mandatory for Credit Card

Missing
Deal Newbie

If you are salaried person, account is not mandatory

Missing
Deal Newbie
dlhntr wrote:

I think BOB saving account/relationship is mandatory for Credit Card

I think we can open BOB saving account online.

Missing
Deal Newbie

I cannot see this. Is it mentioned anywhere??

Missing
Deal Newbie

Yes it looks good too. But I guess they’ll send the card with a very low limit, so wanted to apply for premier.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar

open an account
maintain 25k or above
apply online for credit card
you will get call
salary or ITR is MUST
if Bob Branch is near you
go directly whether they are interested in issuing cc or not first and then proceed

else look somewhere else
cibil must be 725+

Missing
Deal Newbie
rogerthat wrote:

open an account
maintain 25k or above
apply online for credit card
you will get call
salary or ITR is MUST
if Bob Branch is near you
go directly whether they are interested in issuing cc or not first and then proceed

else look somewhere else
cibil must be 725+

Thank you so much for the reply.
For now, I don’t want to open an account with them. Cibil is 776. Will try to visit the branch directly and then try.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
credit.hunter098857 wrote:

I cannot see this. Is it mentioned anywhere??

Click on most important terms and conditions.

Credit Card

A complimentary “chip based card” (Credit card) will be issued. No issuance charges for 1st year. In case of joint account the card will be issued to the 1st account holder. Minors are not entitled for credit card. Card issuance is subject to fulfilling the eligibility norms at the sole discretion of BOBCARDS.

There is this point.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
niteshladia661 wrote:

If you want to use online, then select card is best,because on online transaction you will earn 5 times reward and in a month 4 transaction of 1000 and above online or offline will fetch you 1000 bonus reward points and 1 rp is equal to 0.25 paise. You can redeem it as statement credit in credit card net banking option

5 transactions of Rs. 1000 gives 1000 bonus points.

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

5 transactions of Rs. 1000 gives 1000 bonus points.

will they count wallet refills?
@rogerthat

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
Expand
nimod wrote:

will they count wallet refills?

Yes.

Missing