Bank to pay you Rs 100 per day penalty for delay in failed transaction beyond these limits

198°
Shopping Friend
jaybro

As per rules, your bank has to pay a penalty to you if it delays reversing debits of failed financial transfers from your account. Therefore, knowing the time allowed for reversal beyond which you can get compensation for different types of transactions such as failed cash withdrawals from ATMs, failed e-commerce payments etc is important.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/sav...

16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Where to file tell me I would be the next 24 hazarpati then 240*100=24000. My transaction failed at 4 th March at Merchants transaction. Till the data bank didn’t reverse.Amount is 1200 . Please tell me full process

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

I dont think this law would have retrospective effect, penalties will only be payable on delays after the enactment and thats also not easy
Let someone give a first hand experience of this new thing, then would get a better idea

View 3 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

@avion you can lodge here

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ICICI bank f****rs are sitting on my file with refund of Rs.2000 since more than 2 months. Branch executive is an id**t. Have told them(branch person and icici customer care) more than 10 times to close my file and refund the money. But I guess they don’t understand this language. It’s not the money but the time they wasted for which they have to pay.
Not free mentally for next few weeks and also am out of station but will take them to task for sure, especially that good for nothing liar bank execitive. rage

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

loan not sanctioned ?

View 4 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply