BB Ki Vines (Announcement)- | BB Membership Pro...

BB Ki Vines (Announcement)- | BB Membership Programme - Rs.29 / Rs.159

  • 1419 Views
  • 19 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5689
118

Kaun Kaun join kar raha hai wink

===
BB Membership Programme, a new way to strengthen relations between BB and his subscribers.
*Agar Nahi Karna Join Toh Mat Karo, Koi Zabardasti Nahi Hai..Mohabbat phir bhi barkaraar hai *

STEPS TO JOIN:
1. Join button
2. Choose between Heroes or Superheroes
3. Add card details and Address
4. Email Confirmation
5. Only For Superheroes(Click on the link and fill up the form on the memberships tab)

Perks of ₹29/month membership:
- 4 exclusive community posts every month
- Access to group chat on BB YouTube Live Streams.

Perks of ₹159/month membership:
- All the perks from Heroes category
- 1 surprise exclusive BB collectable every month
- Special discounts on Youthiapa and brands associated with BB

LET’S MAKE A COZY GROUP, A LOYAL RELATIONSHIP
====

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23

Already done yesterday @ 7:05

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52

Saw that yesterday itself. Wasn’t expected that this will be posted here. smile smile

Here dimers are busy in looting free food from zomato. I guess Not many will be interested to pay159/month for almost useless membership. #JustSaying. smile

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257

The hunger for earning extra bucks never stops stuck_out_tongue
Even with about 10-15 lakhs monthly earnings ( Only via Youtube ADs ) + Superchat + other endorsements
and BTW the announcement video got about 25k dislikes

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
getready wrote:

The hunger for earning extra bucks never stops stuck_out_tongue
Even with about 10-15 lakhs monthly earnings ( Only via Youtube ADs ) + Superchat + other endorsements
and BTW the announcement video got about 25k dislikes out of 225k views

Uski chodo
Ajay devgan with net worth 200 crore rupee still signing 3rupee gutka for extra earnings.
Paisa paisa….

75pe
Deal Subedar
227
2787
32

what people like about his content samaj nehi ata..

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Simbha3 wrote:

what people like about his content samaj nehi ata..

BB:
"Mere baare mei itna mat sochna, dil mei aata hu, samaj mei nahi"

75pe
Deal Subedar
227
2787
32
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

BB:
"Mere baare mei itna mat sochna, dil mei aata hu, samaj mei nahi"

phir sey padhlo kya likha hey .uskey bad dialogue chipkana dost .

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

phir sey padhlo kya likha hey .uskey bad dialogue chipkana dost .

I completed the sentence :- Dost & Dimes. smile smile

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2532
37
getready wrote:

The hunger for earning extra bucks never stops stuck_out_tongue
Even with about 10-15 lakhs monthly earnings ( Only via Youtube ADs ) + Superchat + other endorsements
and BTW the announcement video got about 25k dislikes

bro really? how are you saying he is earning 10-15 lakhs per month, then how much would Unbox Therapy and MKBHD earn?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

bro really? how are you saying he is earning 10-15 lakhs per month, then how much would Unbox Therapy and MKBHD earn?

MKBHD earnings will around 15-30 lakhs pm ( Only via YouTube Ads )
It can be much more, even 50L 🤪
Again it depends on no. of videos one uploads and how many views ( + Viewers region )
MKBHB has worldwide audience. A couple of thousand views from specific countries alone will fetch a lot (High CPM vs Low CPM )
That being said, the Indian Youtubers (especially regional language based videos ) with even more number of views earn a lot lesser ( only about 30-50% )

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
108
2
Expand
getready wrote:

MKBHD earnings will around 15-30 lakhs pm ( Only via YouTube Ads )
It can be much more, even 50L 🤪
Again it depends on no. of videos one uploads and how many views ( + Viewers region )
MKBHB has worldwide audience. A couple of thousand views from specific countries alone will fetch a lot (High CPM vs Low CPM )
That being said, the Indian Youtubers (especially regional language based videos ) with even more number of views earn a lot lesser ( only about 30-50% )

You are sooo wrong its not even logical


EDIT: wrong about the estimated earnings of BB,MKBHD which you’ve mentioned

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257
Expand
scool3030266 wrote:

You are sooo wrong its not even logical

Why do u even need logic here when there’s everything to get an estimate
Thousand views can fetch you anywhere around 0.5-2$ from Indian viewers (Google for references or enquire any of your friend running an Tech YT Channel)
As MKBHD is the popular guy let’s say its 2$

Now this is MKBHD for the past 30 days
30 million views ( Assuming 30-50% monetized views )
30 × 10 lakh
30 × 10 × 1 lakh
30 × 10 × 10 × 10000
30 × 10 × 10 × 10 × 1000
30 × 10 × 10 × 10 × 2$
= 60000$ ~ 41.6 lakhs

Even if you consider 1$ every 1000 views it is 20.8 lakhs
And for 0.5$ it is 10.4 lakhs ( which is the regular pay for Indian Tech Youtubers as most of the viewers will be from India alone )

Considering that these big Youtubers have direct contracts with companies for YouTube Ads they earn a lot more
+ The CPM rates are X2/3/4/5/6 times higher for some other countries

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,514
21756
257
Expand
getready wrote:

Why do u even need logic here when there’s everything to get an estimate
Thousand views can fetch you anywhere around 0.5-2$ from Indian viewers (Google for references or enquire any of your friend running an Tech YT Channel)
As MKBHD is the popular guy let’s say its 2$

Now this is MKBHD for the past 30 days
30 million views ( Assuming 30-50% monetized views )
30 × 10 lakh
30 × 10 × 1 lakh
30 × 10 × 10 × 10000
30 × 10 × 10 × 10 × 1000
30 × 10 × 10 × 10 × 2$
= 60000$ ~ 41.6 lakhs

Even if you consider 1$ every 1000 views it is 20.8 lakhs
And for 0.5$ it is 10.4 lakhs ( which is the regular pay for Indian Tech Youtubers as most of the viewers will be from India alone )

Considering that these big Youtubers have direct contracts with companies for YouTube Ads they earn a lot more
+ The CPM rates are X2/3/4/5/6 times higher for some other countries

And this is the reality
MKBHD earned about 30000$ [ YouTube Ads ] for Jan 2018 ( 16 million views )
https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/7vlw9...

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
131
4

Never join even for free.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
scool3030266 wrote:

You are sooo wrong its not even logical


EDIT: wrong about the estimated earnings of BB,MKBHD which you’ve mentioned

BB recently did a video with aatak or india today where he clearly said that he gets 3-3.5 lakhs per video via you tube ads only.


At 11:28

Azf
Deal Cadet
77
567
9
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Uski chodo
Ajay devgan with net worth 200 crore rupee still signing 3rupee gutka for extra earnings.
Paisa paisa….

He Eats So He Sells laughing

20160906093419 bike 231
Deal Major
227
16685
78
malikcool wrote:

Wasn’t expected that this will be posted here. smile smile

Haha same here.

Missing