Be Aware of PhonePe

Be Aware of PhonePe

465°
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
127
372
3

Hi guys. I was using PhonePe for last 1 year. I was using 2 PhonePe a/cs on my 2 mobiles without any problem. Today 2 of my PhonePe A/Cs got blocked by PhonePe without any reason. When called their CC and asked about that they told me that there are some suspicious activity on my A/C, thats why they blocked my a/cs. And told me that these a/cs can never be unblocked. But I have never done anything wrong. Also I had Rs 6000 in 1 a/c and Rs 1800 in another a/c. When I asked about my wallet balance, their answer got me shocked. They told me that there is no balance in your wallet.

Its just extreme limit of cheating and fraud guys. When I tried to ask them on their Twitter a/c, I got shocked to see there are no of same a/c blocking complains. And no solution there too. I thought they are run by Flipkart, so they may be safe. But my Rs 7800 gone now. Also all my banking details are with them.

So be aware guys. They may block your PhonePe a/c at any time. So just make your wallet empty. If such things happen with you, at least you guys won’t loose anything like me.

29 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
13
0
34056
323

I have 2 Phonepe accounts both have 5-5 Rs in each. Will utilize those ASAP. Thanks for sharing.

Download
Deal Subedar
7
80
1950
117

Also my experience with Mobikwik same. Be alerted with Mobikwik. Then do same thing don’t keep more money on Wallet!

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
127
372
3

PhonePe is even blocking Rs 10 wallet balance a/cs. Just look into their Twitter handle. You can see lots of complains!!!!

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
1
94
3080
38

Like mobikwik. They better link wallet to adhar before giving CBs. So no blocking issues no device issues no ip address issues etc.

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
29
77
4054
34
Plato wrote:

I have 2 Phonepe accounts both have 5-5 Rs in each. Will utilize those ASAP. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, u shud be worried https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43

Our bank account is linked with them.. should we be worried?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
188
1
161508 wrote:

Our bank account is linked with them.. should we be worried?

yes.. you should.

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
29
77
4054
34

@sarojkar34

did you check about ombudsmen for these wallets ? There could be some remedy i guess

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58

first , these days asking for KYC is a big reason for blocking accounts , all apps asking for KYC .
secondly , when u already knw that two accounts may get suspended anytime … whats the need of 2 accounts in a single phn … i have never used more than 1 PhonePE acc. and still i have 60 rs in it which i earned 2 months back …
Remember never use too many accounts on a single device …

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
124
4646
56

Seems fishy here those who maintained 1 acc per device need not worry abt anything wonder y did op kept that much amt in wallet??
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
Deal Lieutenant
4
375
5268
61

Deleted bank details from both accounts
And maintained zero balance

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
127
372
3
Saikcw wrote:

@sarojkar34

did you check about ombudsmen for these wallets ? There could be some remedy i guess

Which ombudsmen? PhonePe or Flipkart or RBI?

Contacted to both PhonePe and Flipkart. Still no solutions!! The main thing is they are no providing any reason for account blocking and also saying that there is no balance in my wallet which is shocking from company like Flipkart.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
127
372
3
hackerboys wrote:

first , these days asking for KYC is a big reason for blocking accounts , all apps asking for KYC .
secondly , when u already knw that two accounts may get suspended anytime … whats the need of 2 accounts in a single phn … i have never used more than 1 PhonePE acc. and still i have 60 rs in it which i earned 2 months back …
Remember never use too many accounts on a single device …

Read my post properly Bro. I have been using 2 accounts on my 2 different mobiles for almost a year without any issue. Also I have never done anything wrong.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15
Plato wrote:

I have 2 Phonepe accounts both have 5-5 Rs in each. Will utilize those ASAP. Thanks for sharing.

Note chalenge ya chillar, don’t forget to encash them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
0

What the Hell !!!!
They blocked my only account with Rs 149 in the wallet !!!!

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
112
6,509
20038
231
chetanc12 wrote:

Seems fishy here those who maintained 1 acc per device need not worry abt anything wonder y did op kept that much amt in wallet??
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

He must’ve used same network for both devices

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
96
390
6
161508 wrote:

Our bank account is linked with them.. should we be worried?

They even reported my yes bank saving account for suspicious activity. May be same saving account is linked with two account so they reported but can’t understand there logic.

P
Deal Subedar
0
83
1620
23
chetanc12 wrote:

wonder y did op kept that much amt in wallet??

Anything wrong with trusting someone?

P
Deal Subedar
0
83
1620
23
Expand
sarojkar34 wrote:

Which ombudsmen? PhonePe or Flipkart or RBI?

Contacted to both PhonePe and Flipkart. Still no solutions!! The main thing is they are no providing any reason for account blocking and also saying that there is no balance in my wallet which is shocking from company like Flipkart.

They can say anything. The account is with them. They can make the balance zero or a lakh, it’s upto them. Don’t bother about that.
If you can escalate it somewhere to some (shit) ombudsman or some govt. authority, do that first. Once they are asked for account statement, they won’t have answer to prove it’s zero.

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
124
4646
56
Expand
goldigger wrote:

Anything wrong with trusting someone?

Then y did something bad happened??

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
204
1662
9

I remember ola money wallet, it was also blocked for using several accounts on same device, lost 1100,never recovered.

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
124
4646
56
Expand
goldigger wrote:

Lol
Your logic is out of this world.

Sure ur straight up to dillustion,get well soon anyway it’s my bad even to spend little time to reply to ur STUPID post…

I am done….

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
0
112
884
17

Guess this can be of some help to all dimers for wallet related disputes. Clearly the wallet co.s are taking advantage of customers ignorance here. All wise dimers who might be interested pls save the link above for future ref, if need be. Btw, I am not connected to npci.

WHO WE ARE
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is an umbrella organization for all retail payments in India. It was set up with the guidance and support of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks Association (IBA).
Read More
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.npci...

Img 20171005 wa0068
Deal Cadet
0
84
110
3

Same happened with me today… I had purchased gold worth Rs.1950…I hope they will give it back else I won’t let them go anyway. And I am using 3 mobiles for 3 accounts with full kyc of whole family…. Still they blocked my account for no reason.

Images
Deal Cadet
0
56
296
5
gohilvishal91247 wrote:

Same happened with me today… I had purchased gold worth Rs.1950…I hope they will give it back else I won’t let them go anyway. And I am using 3 mobiles for 3 accounts with full kyc of whole family…. Still they blocked my account for no reason.

mine 10 phonepe account blocked

Missing