Before VRS Plan of BSNl used to get downloading...

Before VRS Plan of BSNl used to get downloading speed of 200-250kbps now after VRS getting 800-1.3 mbps on 3g network in my city

231°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Bought new sim for 20/rs with that got one month free data/voice and it is giving this speed now

24 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer

My BSNL broadband is down since past 3 days. Getting authentication failed error. Tried resetting the router, no use. Local exchange people are not interested to help.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Tejaa wrote:

My BSNL broadband is down since past 3 days. Getting authentication failed error. Tried resetting, no use. Local exchange people are not interested to help.

They will not help as they have already taken VRS .So whether customer face problem or not is not there concern now .Also speed have drastically increased on 3g network exactly after this .

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
Tejaa wrote:

My BSNL broadband is down since past 3 days. Getting authentication failed error. Tried resetting, no use. Local exchange people are not interested to help.

I wonder what will the Jio users, who have queued recharges for years, do if something like this is done by Jio..

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
Tejaa wrote:

just give an application and get it disconnected
else dont pay the bill ….
teach them a lesson laughing

FYIi have bill pending for both BB as well as fiber … bcoz they said if u pay bill it will get disconnected after a month , so next month bill will be generated and u have to pay it ,, i hav argument with those guys and asked them to send me bill how much u want i will not pay a single ruppee instead , i have proof of disconnection and will visit Tehsil (SDM) ,, if any worst condition comes grinning

and yes 3g speeds have improved here , iam on 5gb per day plan and 1 week back i was not able to play 720p videos , now iam able to watch on 720P without any buffer . so speeds hav increased

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

FYIi have bill pending for both BB as well as fiber … bcoz they said if u pay bill it will get disconnected after a month , so next month bill will be generated and u have to pay it ,, i hav argument with those guys and asked them to send me bill how much u want i will not pay a single ruppee instead , i have proof of disconnection and will visit Tehsil (SDM) ,, if any worst condition comes grinning

BSNL also takes a security deposit i guess, so they would adjust with that confused

Entertainer
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

I do not have any option other than BSNL. Only BSNL serves in my area.
Biwi ko chor nahi sakte bhai, manage karke chalna padta hai bas. grin

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
Expand
androgame wrote:

BSNL also takes a security deposit i guess, so they would adjust with that confused

yup u r right , but security was more than the bill , so actually they hav to pay me money instead asking from me ,,,
i paid 3500 rs for Fiber connection , and my plan was 777 rs
these bsnl guys need to be slapped hard

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

same here but now using BSNL 5gb per day plan , with Jio 1gb extra top-ups data over 1.5gb per day plan,. having around 60 gb data for 50 rs top-ups
SO data hi data laughing

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

You are married, @rajrocks needs few tips.

Missing
Deal Subedar

In my case opposite has happened.Speeds have reduced drastically.Youtube videos hardly plays in 480p without buffering.I think some sort of speed cap has been applied.Does changing sim card will help in removing speed capping?

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
rahul101 wrote:

In my case opposite has happened.Speeds have reduced drastically.Youtube videos hardly plays in 480p without buffering.I think some sort of speed cap has been applied.Does changing sim card will help in removing speed capping?

Yes.

Entertainer
Expand
tarun456 wrote:

They will not help as they have already taken VRS .So whether customer face problem or not is not there concern now .Also speed have drastically increased on 3g network exactly after this .

Went to BSNL office today! They said all these happened after the recent exchange-upgrade due to VRS.

They said earlier it was controlled by my city office, but now the whole system is controlled/shifted by/to Bhubaneswar.

Reason of exchange-upgrade is not for better speed but to reduce/cut the staffs/exchange.

They are aiming for “one nation, one office, one system, one girlfriend!”

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Went to BSNL office today! They said all these happened after the recent exchange-upgrade due to VRS.

They said earlier it was controlled by my city office, but now the whole system is controlled/shifted by/to Bhubaneswar.

Reason of exchange-upgrade is not for better speed but to reduce/cut the staffs/exchange.

Which plan you are using?

Entertainer
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Which plan you are using?

291 plan. GST extra. 10GB data per day. Unlimited call but I never used for call purpose as my telephone is dead. stuck_out_tongue

It’s a promotional plan, I think I will have to opt for normal/expensive plan after the first 6 months.

Ref: https://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/servic...

CC: @hackerboys you have the 199 plan right? Your first 6 months over?

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

291 plan. GST extra. 10GB data per day. Unlimited call but I never used for call purpose as my telephone is dead. stuck_out_tongue

It’s a promotional plan, I think I will have to opt for normal/expensive plan after the first 6 months.

That’s nice. How much is the intial setup fee ? Also what ll be updated plan after 6 month.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

one nation, one office, one system, one girlfriend is too good for one customer. other are sharing the resource with customer and we are getting a dedicated girlfriend to screw us and one of each office , system and nation individually to unscrew it.

Entertainer
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

That’s nice. How much is the intial setup fee ? Also what ll be updated plan after 6 month.

1. 500 security deposit or the same amount as your monthly package, whichever is higher.
2. 550 something if you buy a telephone from them. If you have a telephone then 250 they will charge (for nothing).
3. 250 Installation fee.
3. You have to buy your own router.
4. 18% GST on the total amount.
After 6 months you have to select from plans listed here: https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/tariffs.do?ADS...
Superstar-300 is the popular one 300GB @ 749+ 18% GST
P.S.: I am not 100% sure if all the promotional plans last for 6 months only.
P.P.S: I am talking about the BSNL ADSL plan, there is no FTTH in my area.

Free avatars for myspace
Deal Cadet

Bsnl doesnt refund security deposit
Saying no money

Missing
Deal Cadet
dhawal wrote:

Bsnl doesnt refund security deposit
Saying no money

Ya same with me…have 1k to take back from them from a 6-8 months almost

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

i was on their 249 plan (gst extra ) , which after 6 months become 299 plan (gst extra)
as the speeds were not so gud in upload ,
so i moved to BSNL fibre with 777 Plan (speed 50 mbps constt.) ,, later on down graded to 555 plan (speed 10mbps) as the data i got in 777 was so much that i dont have any thing left to download . grinning laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet

Bsnl still good for us..

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

i was on their 249 plan (gst extra ) , which after 6 months become 299 plan (gst extra)
as the speeds were not so gud in upload ,
so i moved to BSNL fibre with 777 Plan (speed 50 mbps constt.) ,, later on down graded to 555 plan (speed 10mbps) as the data i got in 777 was so much that i dont have any thing left to download . grinning laughing

777 is the best plan

how much the modem cost btw

Entertainer
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

777 is the best plan

You can buy modem from Amazon. It costs anywhere from 1000-1500.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

777 is the best plan

Took 3500rs total including 777 one month installation and router

Missing