Best Broadband Services in NCR

Best Broadband Services in NCR

Giphy
Deal Subedar
10
357
2986
14

Need suggestions on which broadband to go for in Gurgaon

Following are the options explored till now
1. Airtel – Expensive
2. Tikona – Horrible reviews
3. Spectranet – Not in my area
4. Railtel – Not in my area
5. BSNL – Not sure to go for it or not

24 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Unnamed %282%29
Deal Captain
0
668
8544
61

Check if Den boomband is available in your area. Their packages are dirt cheap and service is also commendable. I have been their customer for more than an year now and I have not faced any significant problem till yet.

1443622317
Deal Cadet
1
101
574
8

check with local isp they have gud plans https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
861
18,070
51805
520

ACT

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1136
18

Look for railwire if its available
If nothing else found go with bsnl as they recently upgraded minimum speed post fup to 1mbps

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1820
48
@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

Look for railwire if its available
If nothing else found go with bsnl as they recently upgraded minimum speed post fup to 1mbps


its not implemented right now , they are giving 512 kbps

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Best way to get broadband is via local servixe provider..u need to check on ur area

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@hackerboys wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

Look for railwire if its available
If nothing else found go with bsnl as they recently upgraded minimum speed post fup to 1mbps


its not implemented right now , they are giving 512 kbps


R u using raiwire?? Do there net stop resonding for few min evey now and then??

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1136
18
@hackerboys wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

Look for railwire if its available
If nothing else found go with bsnl as they recently upgraded minimum speed post fup to 1mbps


its not implemented right now , they are giving 512 kbps


already implemented
i am getting 1mbps now….

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1820
48
@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

Look for railwire if its available
If nothing else found go with bsnl as they recently upgraded minimum speed post fup to 1mbps


its not implemented right now , they are giving 512 kbps


already implemented
i am getting 1mbps now….


ur city n state

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
187
1456
20

It is Realtel not RAILTEL, they have awesome plans like unlimited 5 Mbps with no FUP for around 1100..and many more.

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1208
39

Get Lyf/JioFi/Jionet. Whatevet suits and available. At least for the 3 months period.

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
0
59
1136
18
@hackerboys wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@zafarkhan4433 wrote:

Look for railwire if its available
If nothing else found go with bsnl as they recently upgraded minimum speed post fup to 1mbps


its not implemented right now , they are giving 512 kbps


already implemented
i am getting 1mbps now….


ur city n state

Palwal, Haryana

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
84
208
4

i am using local bb in ghaziabad https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif 1000 rs 5 mbps 100 gb then 768 kbps and peering 30 mbps unlimited https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13888
215
@mas143forever wrote:

Get Lyf/JioFi/Jionet. Whatevet suits and available. At least for the 3 months period.


OP Go for a Basic LYF Phone!! for 2999! Atleast for three months no tension.

Pexels photo 30222
Deal Cadet
0
201
150
5

which area , loclity in ghaziabad ?/
name of the service provider /?

Pexels photo 30222
Deal Cadet
0
201
150
5

which area , locality in ghaziabad ?/
name of the service provider /?

@imrangzb2180 wrote:

i am using local bb in ghaziabad https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif 1000 rs 5 mbps 100 gb then 768 kbps and peering 30 mbps unlimited https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Giphy
Deal Subedar
10
357
2986
14
@Rd Singh wrote:

Check if Den boomband is available in your area. Their packages are dirt cheap and service is also commendable. I have been their customer for more than an year now and I have not faced any significant problem till yet.


Not available. Seemed promising. Thanks for reply. KG

Giphy
Deal Subedar
10
357
2986
14
@mas143forever wrote:

Get Lyf/JioFi/Jionet. Whatevet suits and available. At least for the 3 months period.


Need postpaid service. Office reimburses a part of the bill. KG

Giphy
Deal Subedar
10
357
2986
14
@hese wrote:

@mas143forever wrote:

Get Lyf/JioFi/Jionet. Whatevet suits and available. At least for the 3 months period.


OP Go for a Basic LYF Phone!! for 2999! Atleast for three months no tension.


Need postpaid. Part reimbursement from office. KG

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
398
5090
103
@thunderguy wrote:

@Rd Singh wrote:

Check if Den boomband is available in your area. Their packages are dirt cheap and service is also commendable. I have been their customer for more than an year now and I have not faced any significant problem till yet.


Not available. Seemed promising. Thanks for reply. KG


Do not go with Den Boomband .. please read my review here – http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Google for more reviews. They have pathetic customer service.
P.s. They are prepaid service provider so no bills etc.

Missing