Best camera phone ~ at 15,000 in this sale?

Best camera phone ~ at 15,000 in this sale?

34°
Deal Cadet

Hi,
Can you please suggest best camera phone around at 15,000 excluding phone with MIUI?
I want to buy one in coming sale.

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

Realme xt but if you don’t want miui, you may also not be happy with colour os.

So Samsung m30s is a great offering then at this range with good software, nice Cameras, amazing battery and Samsung branding.

Deal Cadet

Is Nokia 8.1 camera great?

Missing
Deal Subedar
hardu wrote:

Realme xt but if you don’t want miui, you may also not be happy with colour os.

So Samsung m30s is a great offering then at this range with good software, nice Cameras, amazing battery and Samsung branding.

Does samsung OS supports dual apps and 1 of the best feature I like in MI OS is their OTP sms, when screen unlocked SMS shows again as popup screen and it stays long, does samsung phones also works in same way. I am planning to upgrade my Note5 Pro, options are 30s or K20, as multi color LED notifications missing in current generation looking for super amooled screen.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Does samsung OS supports dual apps and 1 of the best feature I like in MI OS is their OTP sms, when screen unlocked SMS shows again as popup screen and it stays long, does samsung phones also works in same way. I am planning to upgrade my Note5 Pro, options are 30s or K20, as multi color LED notifications missing in current generation looking for super amooled screen.

Not sure about this dual apps and sms thing as I’m not using any Samsung device nor anyone in my home. I’ve used my cousin’s m30 and can just say that the UI feels good and smooth and better than MIUi or other such UIs in terms of ram management and smoothness. But i didn’t try dual apps and haven’t noticed that sms thing, so sorry for that.

Also if your budget allows, you can go for K20 as I think you’ll be able to get it for 18-19k during BBD

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
hardu wrote:

Not sure about this dual apps and sms thing as I’m not using any Samsung device nor anyone in my home. I’ve used my cousin’s m30 and can just say that the UI feels good and smooth and better than MIUi or other such UIs in terms of ram management and smoothness. But i didn’t try dual apps and haven’t noticed that sms thing, so sorry for that.

Also if your budget allows, you can go for K20 as I think you’ll be able to get it for 18-19k during BBD

Thanks for your feedback.

Cropped3208343734116667979
Deal Newbie
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.

Even I need to know whether UI support blocking data for invidual apps .

Missing