Hotness Best credit card

Hot Deal Best credit card

321°
Missing
Deal Newbie

I have 3 credit cards, 1 from hdfc bank – business money back & 2 from sbi – simply save. I want one more credit card so i want to know which credit card is the best for online shopping? Hdfc offer me regalia credit card. How is that one? Please suggest.

82 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar

For online transactions – simply Click is best.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar

When it comes to credit card the word BEST is relative, if you are OK with mediocre customer care ambiguous promotion and hefty joining fee then get a Indusind pinnacle card it offers 2.5% reward as credit statement for online purchase. 

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

When it comes to credit card the word BEST is relative, if you are OK with mediocre customer care ambiguous promotion and hefty joining fee then get a Indusind pinnacle card it offers 2.5% reward as credit statement for online purchase. 

How much joining fees?

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

How much joining fees?

50K + GST WITH VOUCHER AND 25k without voucher but you can negotiate for some reduction in no voucher category .

Missing
Deal Cadet

Regalia is good card with 1.3% cashback and other benefits like international lounge access etc, certainly better than moneyback.

Or ask SBI to convery simplysave to simplyclick . It has 1.25% CB on all online trx and 2.5% on partner sites like amazon.also there are milestone benefits on 1L and 2L spends.

you can also try for ICICI Amazon pay card if most of your spends are on amazon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
raj7254 wrote:

Regalia is good card with 1.3% cashback and other benefits like international lounge access etc, certainly better than moneyback.

Or ask SBI to convery simplysave to simplyclick . It has 1.25% CB on all online trx and 2.5% on partner sites like amazon.also there are milestone benefits on 1L and 2L spends.

you can also try for ICICI Amazon pay card if most of your spends are on amazon.

how you calculated that we are getting 1.3% on all purchase ?
and can we convert rewards against cc dues in regalia first?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

how you calculated that we are getting 1.3% on all purchase ?
and can we convert rewards against cc dues in regalia first?

The 1.3% is against flight/hotel booking.
You can get 0.91% against vouchers like reliance retail.
And you cannot convert rewards against cc dues

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

ohh i got the upgrade option from moneyback to regalia but it seems moneyback features are better for me except airport lounge !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

ohh i got the upgrade option from moneyback to regalia but it seems moneyback features are better for me except airport lounge !!

I also had moneyback and it was of no use to me, my main use is amazon/flipkart so smartbuy is a critical factor and moneyback does not get 10x RP on smartbuy. Moreover now we can buy amazon, flipkart, and mainly all kind of gv from smartbuy and get 10x RP for them which is indeed a very sweet deal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I also had moneyback and it was of no use to me, my main use is amazon/flipkart so smartbuy is a critical factor and moneyback does not get 10x RP on smartbuy. Moreover now we can buy amazon, flipkart, and mainly all kind of gv from smartbuy and get 10x RP for them which is indeed a very sweet deal.

but what’s the use of rewards points when we can’t convert against dues!

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

what card u are using for 10x reward
what’re joining and annual fees.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

but what’s the use of rewards points when we can’t convert against dues!

I normally buy reliance retail gv. The only supermarket available in my town is reliance so they are pretty useful to me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I normally buy reliance retail gv. The only supermarket available in my town is reliance so they are pretty useful to me.

yes this gv is very useful please share conversation rate also and are they providing amazon gv also ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

what card u are using for 10x reward
what’re joining and annual fees.

Hdfc regalia the first year is free and than the annual charge is ₹2500+ gst but if you register for smartpay (auto payment of any bill) for just 90 days than the card becomes ltf.
Also if you can get diners club black or infinia card than this 10x RP would be valued at 33.33% of the order value. meaning if you buy 30k amazon gv than you can book 10k flight for free.

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
raj7254 wrote:

Does sbi simply click give reward points or direct 1.25% cashback?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

yes this gv is very useful please share conversation rate also and are they providing amazon gv also ?

No amazon gv.
You get 4 points for every ₹150 spent and also you get 9x more points i.e. 36 more points for a smartbuy purchase so total 40 points for ₹150 spent and the  ₹1000 reliance retail gv can be redeemed for 2850 points.

Cropped5664677729231170030
Deal Cadet
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Does sbi simply click give reward points or direct 1.25% cashback?

Reward points

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
Expand
prabhatk26516 wrote:

Reward points

Are there any Rewards points redemption charges? Does it actually give 1.25%?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Now you can convert rewards points against cc dues, I have confirmed with customer care & bank representative, so I have applied today for hdfc business regalia card

Deal Cadet
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Are there any Rewards points redemption charges? Does it actually give 1.25%?

No charges for redemption.
Yes it actually gives 1.25% for  online txn and 2.5% for online txn on partner websites like Amazon, Bookmyshow etc

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
relwanivasudev473 wrote:

Now you can convert rewards points against cc dues, I have confirmed with customer care & bank representative, so I have applied today for hdfc business regalia card

really that would be great !! will confirm with cc once and upgrade for regalia

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
Expand
prabhatk26516 wrote:

No charges for redemption.
Yes it actually gives 1.25% for  online txn and 2.5% for online txn on partner websites like Amazon, Bookmyshow etc

Then cool… 500 fees is the only deterrent.

Deal Cadet
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Then cool… 500 fees is the only deterrent.

Yes..This card is nice. I am using it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Hdfc regalia the first year is free and than the annual charge is ₹2500+ gst but if you register for smartpay (auto payment of any bill) for just 90 days than the card becomes ltf.
Also if you can get diners club black or infinia card than this 10x RP would be valued at 33.33% of the order value. meaning if you buy 30k amazon gv than you can book 10k flight for free.

Also if you do 4 tranjections in a month for first 3 consecutive months, minimum tranjection value of Rs 500, then the card becomes lifetime free, attached screenshot of the bank form  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594242/original/IMG_20191108_234327.jpg?1573237202

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

really that would be great !! will confirm with cc once and upgrade for regalia

Yes you can redeem points in exchange for statement credit but the redemption value is less than GV and are not very exiting.

The option is ideal if you points are expiring soon and you need to redeem fast.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Yes you can redeem points in exchange for statement credit but the redemption value is less than GV and are not very exiting.

The option is ideal if you points are expiring soon and you need to redeem fast.

how much i will get for 1000 points?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

how much i will get for 1000 points?

For Regalia 1point=20paise for statement credit.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

i think 10x is not applicable  on Amazon gv
Following are the excluded items on Amazon- https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594245/original/Screenshot_20191109-002042__01.jpg?1573239133

Missing