best earning apps ecxept app downloads

best earning apps ecxept app downloads

Score: 1 Votes: 1
77.jpg77
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1

Which are best earning apps(removing one which requires downloading )??
For me it’s watch and earn
Let’s gather them

  • In
11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33

You want an app, but don’t want an app. Confusing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Not possible to find any because without app it becomes even more difficult to prevent misuse of promotions.

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17011
144
@disclaimer wrote:

You want an app, but don’t want an app. Confusing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Not possible to find any because without app it becomes even more difficult to prevent misuse of promotions.

हल्दी लगे न फिटकरी रंग आए चोखा

अर्थः बिना कुछ खर्च किए काम बनाना।

Meaning: To have a gain without much effort

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

You want an app, but don’t want an app. Confusing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Not possible to find any because without app it becomes even more difficult to prevent misuse of promotions.

हल्दी लगे न फिटकरी रंग आए चोखा

अर्थः बिना कुछ खर्च किए काम बनाना।

Meaning: To have a gain without much effort


Hing out of stock at Bigbasket?

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,971
17011
144
@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

You want an app, but don’t want an app. Confusing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Not possible to find any because without app it becomes even more difficult to prevent misuse of promotions.

हल्दी लगे न फिटकरी रंग आए चोखा

अर्थः बिना कुछ खर्च किए काम बनाना।

Meaning: To have a gain without much effort


Hing out of stock at Bigbasket?
Order from nearby store. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer wrote:

You want an app, but don’t want an app. Confusing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Not possible to find any because without app it becomes even more difficult to prevent misuse of promotions.

हल्दी लगे न फिटकरी रंग आए चोखा

अर्थः बिना कुछ खर्च किए काम बनाना।

Meaning: To have a gain without much effort


Hing out of stock at Bigbasket?
Order from nearby store. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Haldi for hing, then why not dabur lal dant manjan for fitkari?😂

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

77.jpg77
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1

I meant an app through which one can earn by watching ads surveying or whatever
Exception: don’t mention apps which require downloading of apps

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
364
10,658
21655
130
@r.abdur3539 wrote:

I meant an app through which one can earn by watching ads surveying or whatever
Exception: don’t mention apps which require downloading of apps

there’s squadron
They give you small missions to complete. but its not like don’t do anything and you will get money
You will have to spend some time to complete those missions

Have earned more than 1000 through it

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
98
3592
33
@r.abdur3539 wrote:

I meant an app through which one can earn by watching ads surveying or whatever
Exception: don’t mention apps which require downloading of apps


Globaltestmarket, thepanelstation, valuedopinion etc survey sites generally allow participation in surveys using mobile browser users. surveys targeted only at computer usere

77.jpg77
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1

Can u please name some of them
I wanna give them a try

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
72
2458
73
@avgn wrote:

@r.abdur3539 wrote:

I meant an app through which one can earn by watching ads surveying or whatever
Exception: don’t mention apps which require downloading of apps

there’s squadron
They give you small missions to complete. but its not like don’t do anything and you will get money
You will have to spend some time to complete those missions

Have earned more than 1000 through it


What’s squadron. An app or site? Can’t find it. Could u Pls post more detail on it

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
364
10,658
21655
130
@maddydilip wrote:


@avgn wrote:

@r.abdur3539 wrote:

I meant an app through which one can earn by watching ads surveying or whatever
Exception: don’t mention apps which require downloading of apps

there’s squadron
They give you small missions to complete. but its not like don’t do anything and you will get money
You will have to spend some time to complete those missions

Have earned more than 1000 through it


What’s squadron. An app or site? Can’t find it. Could u Pls post more detail on it

Sorry its spelled as
‘Squadrun’

Missing