Best Hollywood movies

Best Hollywood movies

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197

Hello friends.

Please suggest some best HOLLYWOOD movies .

No action movies.

Suggest :
♣ Suspense thrillers

♣ Detective movies ( good ones like Sherlock )

♣ Best love stories

♣ Also suggest some tv seasons like Sherlock, Elementary, Hannibal )

♣ And other must see films ( best ones ).

  • In
237 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
Mylife
Deal Lieutenant
38
64
6144
116

Watch Prison Break all series if you haven’t watched it.

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197
mkshakya wrote:

Watch Prison Break all series if you haven’t watched it.


Thanks…..will see .
Any suggestions for psychological thrillers like Hannibal . Or good detective series like CSI

Unnamed %282%29
Deal Captain
0
668
8514
60
nibraselat579 wrote:

mkshakya wrote:

Watch Prison Break all series if you haven’t watched it.


Thanks…..will see .
Any suggestions for psychological thrillers like Hannibal . Or good detective series like CSI


Go for castle https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197
Rd Singh wrote:

nibraselat579 wrote:

mkshakya wrote:

Watch Prison Break all series if you haven’t watched it.


Thanks…..will see .
Any suggestions for psychological thrillers like Hannibal . Or good detective series like CSI


Go for castle https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Hmmm…..just looked in wiki . Seems nice . Thanks .
So that’s in my TO WATCH list .

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
147
1800
67
mkshakya wrote:

Watch Prison Break all series if you haven’t watched it.


True. Good series. I didnt know about this series 3 months back. Got to know from one of my friend. Watched all four series’ within 10 days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif .

I have to work in ofc in day times, and watched this series night time only. one weekend, Friday night around 8pm I started 2nd series, finished that one around next day morning 11 AM (Continuously). Then went to sleep:lol:

Unnamed %282%29
Deal Captain
0
668
8514
60
nibraselat579 wrote:

Rd Singh wrote:

nibraselat579 wrote:

mkshakya wrote:

Watch Prison Break all series if you haven’t watched it.


Thanks…..will see .
Any suggestions for psychological thrillers like Hannibal . Or good detective series like CSI


Go for castle https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Hmmm…..just looked in wiki . Seems nice . Thanks .
So that’s in my TO WATCH list .


Few suggestions from my side

How I met ur mother ( must watch series, my favorite)

The big bang theory

Vampire diaries

Castle( already suggested)

The tomorrow people( though only 1 season )

Once upon a time

Two and a half men( till 8 season, after that not that much interesting)

Supernatural

8 simple rules( old show, not easy to find)

Teen wolf

There are more but pehle yeh toh dekh lo :-p

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Lieutenant
0
78
3274
45

Criminal minds if you really need crime and physiological sitcom.
Personally.. The ones I love are
Criminal minds
Bones
Hannibal
Person of interest
Breaking bad
Dexter.

I have not mentioned the evergreen ones. Those will be suggested by most of them.

Olaf
Deal Lieutenant
22
700
6736
82

The Great Gatsby – One of my fav https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197
gauravkool777 wrote:

Criminal minds if you really need crime and physiological sitcom.
Personally.. The ones I love are
Criminal minds
Bones
Hannibal
Person of interest
Breaking bad
Dexter.

I have not mentioned the evergreen ones. Those will be suggested by most of them.


Hannibal is top class . Fantastic acting , great story and the food is delicious and realistic https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif . Too bad we have to wait till next year for the next season .

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197

@ Rd Singh . Glad to see some more suggestions . Is How I met your mother good ?

@ charantaj . So I will first watch Prison Break then Castle . Or alternatively one episode from the both . Thanks .

Unnamed %282%29
Deal Captain
0
668
8514
60
nibraselat579 wrote:

@ Rd Singh . Glad to see some more suggestions . Is How I met your mother good ?

@ charantaj . So I will first watch Prison Break then Castle . Or alternatively one episode from the both . Thanks .


It is a comedy series and is the best in my opinion..!! Give it a try u won’t regret..!! Total 9 seasons are there of himym..!!

Mylife
Deal Lieutenant
38
64
6144
116
charantaj wrote:

mkshakya wrote:

Watch Prison Break all series if you haven’t watched it.


True. Good series. I didnt know about this series 3 months back. Got to know from one of my friend. Watched all four series’ within 10 days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif .

I have to work in ofc in day times, and watched this series night time only. one weekend, Friday night around 8pm I started 2nd series, finished that one around next day morning 11 AM (Continuously). Then went to sleep:lol:


Really its an amazing series. At that time I didnt get the second series from friend so I have to download the whole 2nd sesion by using dial up connection(a long back). I can’t tell how long it took to download it. But still worth it.

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6352
77
gauravkool777 wrote:

Criminal minds if you really need crime and physiological sitcom.
Personally.. The ones I love are
Criminal minds
Bones
Hannibal
Person of interest
Breaking bad
Dexter.

I have not mentioned the evergreen ones. Those will be suggested by most of them.


Hannibal, Breaking Bad and Dexter are my favorites too..<3 I watched Dexter only till Season 4 but did not continue because the ratings have gone down drastically..:-{

I have added Person of Interest to my watchlist. Other two have 10 seasons each..:shock:

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6352
77

Thanks for the suggestion..:)

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6352
77

♣ Suspense thrillers -

Argo, The Hurt Locker, Se7en, The Silence of the Lambs.

♣ Detective movies ( good ones like Sherlock )
If you have watched the movie version, watch the TV series. TV series is far better than the Movie. House MD

♣ Best love stories
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pride and Prejudice(watch the TV series), Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, When Harry Met Sally, Of course Titanic!

♣ Also suggest some tv seasons like Sherlock, Elementary, Hannibal )
Other than the ones which are already suggested, watch ‘True Detective’. Best series of last year!

♣ And other must see films ( best ones ).
Not sure if I can answer this question. The list is pretty big.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6352
77

This may sound strange to few people but Prison Break is Great only in the first season. The reset seasons are not that good at all..:cool:

Tumblr mdjqdpxumy1r8cvzdo1 500
Deal Subedar
8
353
1910
64

Did any one suggested Homland series yet..
Best ever thriller series

Img 20151229 wa0001
Deal Captain
3
438
9560
105

50 first dates

Adam Sandler n berry drewmore

Wonderful lovestory..

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197

@ all thanks for your help and suggestions .

Img 20151229 wa0001
Deal Captain
3
438
9560
105
nibraselat579 wrote:

@ all thanks for your help and suggestions .

Correction.. Drew Barrymore*.. Lmao

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197
Jairaj wrote:

♣ Suspense thrillers –

Argo, The Hurt Locker, Se7en, The Silence of the Lambs.

♣ Detective movies ( good ones like Sherlock )
If you have watched the movie version, watch the TV series. TV series is far better than the Movie. House MD

♣ Best love stories
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pride and Prejudice(watch the TV series), Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, When Harry Met Sally, Of course Titanic!

♣ Also suggest some tv seasons like Sherlock, Elementary, Hannibal )
Other than the ones which are already suggested, watch ‘True Detective’. Best series of last year!

♣ And other must see films ( best ones ).
Not sure if I can answer this question. The list is pretty big.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


I

Thanks friend .
Anthony Hopkins was great in The Silence of the lambs . All together one of the best movies ever .

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6352
77
nibraselat579 wrote:

Jairaj wrote:

♣ Suspense thrillers –

Argo, The Hurt Locker, Se7en, The Silence of the Lambs.

♣ Detective movies ( good ones like Sherlock )
If you have watched the movie version, watch the TV series. TV series is far better than the Movie. House MD

♣ Best love stories
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Pride and Prejudice(watch the TV series), Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, When Harry Met Sally, Of course Titanic!

♣ Also suggest some tv seasons like Sherlock, Elementary, Hannibal )
Other than the ones which are already suggested, watch ‘True Detective’. Best series of last year!

♣ And other must see films ( best ones ).
Not sure if I can answer this question. The list is pretty big.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


I

Thanks friend .
Anthony Hopkins was great in The Silence of the lambs . All together one of the best movies ever .


You are always welcome. Enjoy the adrenaline effects ..:-)

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
103
1130
21

You don’t wanna miss out on True Detective(Mystery,Crime)
Also check out Game of Thrones(Fantasy,Historical Fiction), if u haven’t already.

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,347
25696
322

Jairaj
Deal Cadethttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ogwRV.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13538
209

some one posted old movie thread.. see that it has lottss of info

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
187
18217
197
batman(retired) wrote:

You don’t wanna miss out on True Detective(Mystery,Crime)
Also check out Game of Thrones(Fantasy,Historical Fiction), if u haven’t already.


Many suggested True Detective and I watched one and half episodes . It was not interesting . So I dropped it .

Ne9wwmcte8cich 1 1
Deal Cadet
0
110
206
4

bhai, try action too

though action and crime comes sticked in many movies/series

white collar- detective,crime based
sherlock- tv series detective based
nikita- action
revenge- action, suspense based series
shield- action based
my list is never ending hv watched almost everything on net,
now i hv to waste time every day searching what to watch

coz i had loads of free time and had free internet (3g) in past

Missing