Best Trading & Demat account Bank/Brokerage fir...

Best Trading & Demat account Bank/Brokerage firm that can be opened online

86°
Missing
Deal Subedar
885
1219
7

Hi everyone,

Will really appreciate your inputs on this.

Actually I had applied for a Trading & Demat account with HDFC Securities, but due to lockdown my application isn’t getting processed.

Considering the current scenario, I thought of investing in Stocks as a long term investment option but unable to do so.

I am a beginner and therefore request all those who are already a Pro in this field to advise me.

1. Where can I open an online Trading and Demat Account during this period of lockdown?

2. Which is the best and most reliable brokerage firm where u suggest I should open the account

3. Least in terms of brokerage charges

4. Publishes good researches on investment options


Thanks in advance

19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
64
216
4

Bro you can easily open your account online through zerodha.. But yes due to lockdown they will take little bit more time. And every process in it is through WhatsApp and email. So it is very easy.

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
1971
21

yes do avoid upstox. Too many issues with server

Missing
Deal Subedar
885
1219
7
shankeyravi5385 wrote:

Bro you can easily open your account online through zerodha.. But yes due to lockdown they will take little bit more time. And every process in it is through WhatsApp and email. So it is very easy.

Thanks, I was reading that to complete the account opening process with Zerodha, I need to send the physical form of Power of attorney to them by courier, is that true? If so, in the current scenario will not be possible, any other alternative that you can suggest

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
266
2

No need to send that POA form physically, you can always digitally sign that form. If you have mobile number attached to your aadhar.(atleast in case of upstox there’s this facility , i’m not sure about zerodha)

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
266
2

And yes avoid upstox their platform is highly unstable. I personally use it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
111
25
0

finvasia – 0 brokerage but no leverage

fyers – 20rs per order – same as zerodha and upstox

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
216
4
Expand
moh.soh wrote:

Thanks, I was reading that to complete the account opening process with Zerodha, I need to send the physical form of Power of attorney to them by courier, is that true? If so, in the current scenario will not be possible, any other alternative that you can suggest

Ohh yes, they are demanding. I think you have to send an email to them

Missing
Deal Newbie
65
72
3

I am using zerodha & tradeeasy. Both are good. Tradeeasy is easy to open online

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

Zerodha

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

1.Where can I open an online Trading and Demat Account during this period of lockdown?
Almost all brokers are letting you open an account amidst Covid-19,however better to confirm once.

2. Which is the best and most reliable brokerage firm where u suggest I should open the account?
I would say Finvasia. Using them since a good time, trustworthy,reliable and great overall.

3. Least in terms of brokerage charges?
Finvasia charges 0 brokerage in all segments. Thats the least I know.

4. Publishes good researches on investment options
Well its a commission free broker, so it does’nt provides such services.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
118
0

Zerodha is good, but my honest suggestion, don’t open demat / trading account with Upstox.😡
Upstox is shit. Last week Upstox walo ne mera ₹8700 chuna laga diya. Order execute nahi hua. Bahut bar try kiya but they are real shit. Most of the time you will not able to connect their customer support during the market hours. 😡😡
And their website and iOS application are also pathetic in terms of user friendliness. Don’t know about their android application.😡

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:

Zerodha is good, but my honest suggestion, don’t open demat / trading account with Upstox.😡
Upstox is shit. Last week Upstox walo ne mera ₹8700 chuna laga diya. Order execute nahi hua. Bahut bar try kiya but they are real shit. Most of the time you will not able to connect their customer support during the market hours. 😡😡
And their website and iOS application are also pathetic in terms of user friendliness. Don’t know about their android application.😡

I heard about their issues and did not know that it has been going on for more than a week. Zerodha is good and even Finvasia is also good.

Missing
Deal Cadet
207
140
5

Any one using Finvasia ?
Need review.

Missing
Deal Cadet
207
140
5
3.5g wrote:

Any one using Finvasia ?
Need review.

Any Downtime during Market Hours ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
38
0
3.5g wrote:

Any one using Finvasia ?
Need review.

This is my 10th month with Finvasia and personally my experience has been quite good. Even during these days, when the market conditions are too volatile, their platform is working fine; no major issue.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
3.5g wrote:

Any Downtime during Market Hours ?

If you are an active trader then use NEST with finvasia it is relatively stable.

Missing