Best Way to Redeem Woohoo Card?

Best Way to Redeem Woohoo Card?

26°
Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2248
82

I have Rs 1000 woohoo card. What is the best / most effective redemption way?

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2248
82

What kind of shity site is this? I have added the gift card but when i try to buy Amazon voucher, it says your woohoo gift card is not usable? How do I use my woohoo card then?

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
533
3
Budhe-Baba wrote:

What kind of shity site is this? I have added the gift card but when i try to buy Amazon voucher, it says your woohoo gift card is not usable? How do I use my woohoo card then?

If it’s woohoo elite card, it can’t be redeemed for Amazon, best redemption of it is Flipkart

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2248
82
Expand
kushagraamit wrote:

If it’s woohoo elite card, it can’t be redeemed for Amazon, best redemption of it is Flipkart

Mine is Gold Rewards Gift Card

And I found out that I can only use it on https://goldrewards.wooh...n/

But when I try to buy 1k amazon gv , it has 75 extra handling charged. And when I pay via my woohoo gc, the “place order” button gets greyed out, meaning I am unable to pay the balance 75 myself and unable to proceed further.

Capture
Deal Subedar
126
2248
82
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Mine is Gold Rewards Gift Card

And I found out that I can only use it on https://goldrewards.wooh...n/

But when I try to buy 1k amazon gv , it has 75 extra handling charged. And when I pay via my woohoo gc, the “place order” button gets greyed out, meaning I am unable to pay the balance 75 myself and unable to proceed further.

It worked on app. Website has some issue.

Missing