BHARAT - Salman Khan | Katrina Kaif | Movie Re...

BHARAT - Salman Khan | Katrina Kaif | Movie Releasing On 5 June 2019

136°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

BHARAT – Salman Khan | Katrina Kaif | Movie Releasing On 5 June 2019

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

Bharat: Slow Motion Song

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
desiman wrote:

Bharat: Slow Motion Song

Isko koi samjhao. Aise saree nahi pehna jata hai.

Is se achha saree pehnna tou Salman bhai ko aata hoga.

Cc: @a2zdeals

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5689
118
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Isko koi samjhao. Aise saree nahi pehna jata hai.

Is se achha saree pehnna tou Salman bhai ko aata hoga.

Cc: @a2zdeals

Jo aur jaisa pahina hai… woh bhee majboori hai ( censor board ki).. varna itni garmi me……. laughing

Images
Deal Subedar
279
2449
31
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Isko koi samjhao. Aise saree nahi pehna jata hai.

Is se achha saree pehnna tou Salman bhai ko aata hoga.

Cc: @a2zdeals

She only wears cK. Aur koi kapda jyada touch nh hone deti stuck_out_tongue

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
366
6

who would want to watch this trash

sometimes i feel this guy alone is the reason why our cinema is in pathetic state right now.
Salman should take retirement pensive

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20

I don’t understand this song or trailer, but someone should tell these ahole directors and actors that what she is wearing is not a saree.

India 240 animated flag gifs
Deal Cadet
65
235
3

BHARAT – Salman Khan | Katrina Kaif | Movie Releasing On 5 June 2019”
p=. I say who cares

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
446
4579
79
Harish.agarwal wrote:

who would want to watch this trash

sometimes i feel this guy alone is the reason why our cinema is in pathetic state right now.
Salman should take retirement pensive

stopped watching Khans movie long back
all funded from abroad

these are forced stars on Indian cinema and Indians

can anyone guess why they are not in academic fields other than cinema.

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
366
6
Expand
walrus wrote:

stopped watching Khans movie long back
all funded from abroad

these are forced stars on Indian cinema and Indians

can anyone guess why they are not in academic fields other than cinema.

good that they bring fdi, help economy and provide jobs but that’s not the issue. fact remains, we are the one who’s paying for the tickets. we deserve better class of movies.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
446
4579
79
Expand
Harish.agarwal wrote:

good that they bring fdi, help economy and provide jobs but that’s not the issue. fact remains, we are the one who’s paying for the tickets. we deserve better class of movies.

no foreign here does not mean fdi

foreign here means D company

Tenor %281%29
Deal Cadet
1,191
962
8
Expand
walrus wrote:

no foreign here does not mean fdi

foreign here means D company

Ohh D-Mart stuck_out_tongue

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
366
6
Expand
walrus wrote:

no foreign here does not mean fdi

foreign here means D company

You mean these top three actors, who almost drives the whole entertainment industry, gets funding from d-company and govt n agencies not able to do anything?
the way you say it, you make it look like a common knowledge and not a secret. I wonder why they aren’t arrested yet

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

Salman rolleyes

Missing