Deal Cadet

Bigbasket resumes delivery in most of the cities now
Check urs

25 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
SleeperRAW wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609939/original/EUGX8BtUYAAVjg2.png?1585302818https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609940/original/EUGX8CGVAAAKQuM.png?1585302831

Yes ,bb updated this now…any idea about Ludhiana ?

Missing
Deal Subedar

In jaipur its resumed but they are saying they need 2-3 days to clear old orders but as per my knowledge they cancelled all the old orders .

Missing
Deal Newbie

Be right back, I am gonna go and make an order. Haha. But I am glad that this problem has been resolved.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Resumed in Chandigarh but they are cancelling orders. Cancelled 4 orders in a row. One order was processed, packed but cancelled before delivery. Also they increased minimum order delivery to 1200 w/o delivery charges. They have all govt. clearance now but still pathetic service. Now showing no delivery slots. rolleyes

Missing
Community Angel
smart wrote:

Resumed in Chandigarh but they are cancelling orders. Cancelled 4 orders in a row. One order was processed, packed but cancelled before delivery. Also they increased minimum order delivery to 1200 w/o delivery charges. They have all govt. clearance now but still pathetic service.

It was 1200 earlier also for free delivery

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

It was 1200 earlier also for free delivery

In chd it was 1000 afaik

Missing
Deal Subedar
smart wrote:

Resumed in Chandigarh but they are cancelling orders. Cancelled 4 orders in a row. One order was processed, packed but cancelled before delivery. Also they increased minimum order delivery to 1200 w/o delivery charges. They have all govt. clearance now but still pathetic service. Now showing no delivery slots. rolleyes

as for as I know in chandigarh ecommerce operation has not been given any clearance . only local stores are allowed to do home delivery .

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609964/medium/6578965download.jpg?1585316073

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
basu9121 wrote:

as for as I know in chandigarh ecommerce operation has not been given any clearance . only local stores are allowed to do home delivery .

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609964/medium/6578965download.jpg?1585316073

Thanks! I have the list already. I talked to customer care also. They say we are operational in chandigarh-tricity slots will be available soon. Earlier they opened slots and cancelled all orders in last 2 days. They have highlighted on twitter page also that we are operational.

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
smart wrote:

In chd it was 1000 afaik

No bro, changed since 6 months smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

No bro, changed since 6 months smile

Well I am BBstar smile sunnyLast time I checked was 1000.

Missing
suspended

bb star codes available @ 30
source-paytm first

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
smart wrote:

Well I am BBstar smile sunnyLast time I checked was 1000.

For bbstar it was minimum 600 smile
Not sure of now

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
smart wrote:

Thanks! I have the list already. I talked to customer care also. They say we are operational in chandigarh-tricity slots will be available soon. Earlier they opened slots and cancelled all orders in last 2 days. They have highlighted on twitter page also that we are operational.

they got clearance only mohali-zirakpur-panchkula
so they are saying chandigarh-tricity but actually they haven’t got permission in chandigarh city.

Missing
Deal Cadet

can anyone help me with bbstar code they may have got from paytm first. thanks in advance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
ideepika wrote:

can anyone help me with bbstar code they may have got from paytm first. thanks in advance.

I can order for you

Missing
Deal Cadet

Need bb star membership

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
basu9121 wrote:

they got clearance only mohali-zirakpur-panchkula
so they are saying chandigarh-tricity but actually they haven’t got permission in chandigarh city.

Got an order (7pm-10pm slot) in Mohali. Looks like Chandigarh side is still not operational.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
sence wrote:

Got an order (7pm-10pm slot) in Mohali. Looks like Chandigarh side is still not operational.

yes , authorities will not allow ecommerce operation only local stores in chd, all other area/tricity parts are serviceable ( mohali-zirakpur-panchkula) .

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
basu9121 wrote:

yes , authorities will not allow ecommerce operation only local stores in chd, all other area/tricity parts are serviceable ( mohali-zirakpur-panchkula) .

That is a bad move. They should have let the online groceries deliver in chd also. Let the people use the online services and then subsidize all the offline stores to give groceries to poor.

Big basket delivered to me with utmost care. Handled the packages with disposable plastic gloves and it seems like he was carrying multiple gloves, separate for other customers. Driver and delivery boy both were wearing masks. I don’t speak hindi/punjabi and I think he was saying something like “can’t come inside the house, have to place the packages outside”. Good move. I had already put two “big baskets” stuck_out_tongue in the porch before they came. Usually all the delivery boys insist on customers verifying the count, this time he was too afraid of me to call me near the baskets. He must have thought that I could be a virus carrier because I was speaking in english. Though he missed a count on an item. I didn’t bother, as I was eating chocos with water for 2 days. I tried calling all the numbers for the home delivery and most of them were switched off and those who picked up couldn’t speak english.

If bigbasket didn’t deliver, in a day or 2, cockroaches inside the house drains would have slowly looked like tandoori chicken to me, and I would have become the “patient zero” of the “cockronia 65 virus”. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet

Only delivery slots available for bbstar customers not for others

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

For bbstar it was minimum 600 smile
Not sure of now

Now also 600 for bb stars

Missing
Deal Subedar
disparaks wrote:

Only delivery slots available for bbstar customers not for others

Not in Pune.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
sence wrote:

That is a bad move. They should have let the online groceries deliver in chd also. Let the people use the online services and then subsidize all the offline stores to give groceries to poor.

Big basket delivered to me with utmost care. Handled the packages with disposable plastic gloves and it seems like he was carrying multiple gloves, separate for other customers. Driver and delivery boy both were wearing masks. I don’t speak hindi/punjabi and I think he was saying something like “can’t come inside the house, have to place the packages outside”. Good move. I had already put two “big baskets” stuck_out_tongue in the porch before they came. Usually all the delivery boys insist on customers verifying the count, this time he was too afraid of me to call me near the baskets. He must have thought that I could be a virus carrier because I was speaking in english. Though he missed a count on an item. I didn’t bother, as I was eating chocos with water for 2 days. I tried calling all the numbers for the home delivery and most of them were switched off and those who picked up couldn’t speak english.

If bigbasket didn’t deliver, in a day or 2, cockroaches inside the house drains would have slowly looked like tandoori chicken to me, and I would have become the “patient zero” of the “cockronia 65 virus”. stuck_out_tongue

oh
where do you live bro ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
basu9121 wrote:

oh
where do you live bro ?

ph7/sec61 sunglasses

Missing