Big Bazaar profit club card

224°
Deal Subedar
jainashish85

I have around 2k in my big bazaar profit club card, it is expiring by may 31.

I am not sure if I could shop at big Bazaar during the next month.

Can payment be made by profit club card even without physical card , just sharing OTP?

What would happen if I don’t use the balance even after last date.

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Refund after deducting Rs1000(Rs5000 card)/2000(Rs10000 card) which they added to the card
No OTP sharing works, card swipe needed.
But they may extend validity due to lock down.
Sad part is Big Bazaar is also in Big trouble already share value was Rs450+ last year and now its Rs89+ after touching Rs63 few days back.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes. Can be used through Future Pay app. Connect your profit club card’s phone number with the app.
Then you can use the money in your Profit Club card without even you or the card being in the store. Just tell them the registered phone number and generate OTP on the app.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Nice to hear this, BB Staff never told this even on the day I forgot to carry PC card & I had to comeback with minimal shopping.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My profit club card is already linked to my future pay app, but in Bangalore they are allowing only online order and home delivery or store pick up and there is no option to pay using profit club card online.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Chk once if in online order you can use future pay app

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

My BB profit club card balance which was earlier showing expiry date of May 2020 is now showing it as August 2020. Have they extended the validity? Others please check and confirm

replyuser
Click here to reply