Bigbasket account suspended,blocked

Bigbasket account suspended,blocked

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
0468
Deal Cadet
0
54
134
1

Guys I had ordered using pockets on TODAY using 25% discount.order was placed successfully. But now I received email order cancelled. I called them they are saying account blocked reason multiple addresses.Then I asked I need refund .they told u will get it in source payment in 7 days.
My questions
How much time does it take for refund in pocket wallet.?
Will the amount be refunded??
Why have they started blocking now???

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
0468
Deal Cadet
0
54
134
1

Someone help

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
noeljoel wrote:

Someone help

same address

multiple account

same app

kya kiya ?

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,278
46,062
66659
678
Expand
bluewine wrote:

same address

multiple account

same app

kya kiya ?

same boat? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

+ 1 op pls share

0468
Deal Cadet
0
54
134
1
Expand
bluewine wrote:

same address

multiple account

same app

kya kiya ?

I called them and asked reason for suspension they told.ITS MENTION IN COMMENT BOX.MULTIPLE ADDRESSES

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
244
3430
54
Expand
noeljoel wrote:

I called them and asked reason for suspension they told.ITS MENTION IN COMMENT BOX.MULTIPLE ADDRESSES

You had multiple delivery addresses attached to same account or same address attached to multiple accounts?

0468
Deal Cadet
0
54
134
1
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

You had multiple delivery addresses attached to same account or same address attached to multiple accounts?

I have both

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
Expand
noeljoel wrote:

Don’t remember

More than 10

more than 15

more than 20

Laghbhag idea de do I am also Near to 10 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1904133
Deal Subedar
2
1
1041
16
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
0468
Deal Cadet
0
54
134
1
Expand
bluewine wrote:

More than 10

more than 15

more than 20


Laghbhag idea de do I am also Near to 10 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Did they block your account????

0468
Deal Cadet
0
54
134
1

Can anyone tell me how much time it take for refund to pockets.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
294
1
noeljoel wrote:

Can anyone tell me how much time it take for refund to pockets.

4-5 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
198
4

bigbasket blocked ur account ?

Missing