BlackBerry announces plans to stop making its o...

BlackBerry announces plans to stop making its own phones and concentrate on security software for future growth

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Cooltext1700447520
Deal Cadet
1
204
460
11

BlackBerry announces plans to stop making its own phones and concentrate on security software for future growth
BlackBerry will no longer be designing its own smartphones..
http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/tec...

  • In
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
131
2784
24

RIP

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37
@sagardrokr wrote:

RIP


It Doesn’t mean you wont see any blackberry phones,they are doing what google do with their nexus lineups,outsource the hardware(smartphone) and put their software in it.Good Move.

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208

One More after Nokia https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Of-course expecting in near future, but not so soon! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Change can happen any where, any time!

Who is Next in line?

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
160
@runjesh wrote: It Doesn’t mean you wont see any blackberry phones,they are doing what google do with their nexus lineups,outsource the hardware(smartphone) and put their software in it.Good Move.

i personally took it very hard when Ericsson (for their consumer div. – phones), Braun (perpetual license given away to Italians), Toshiba consumer electronics division (perpetual license to Midea) did it for some of their great retail product segments.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
75
1266
37
@Spock wrote:

@runjesh wrote: It Doesn’t mean you wont see any blackberry phones,they are doing what google do with their nexus lineups,outsource the hardware(smartphone) and put their software in it.Good Move.

i personally took it very hard when Ericsson (for their consumer div. – phones), Braun (perpetual license given away to Italians), Toshiba consumer electronics division (perpetual license to Midea) did it for some of their great retail product segments.


Yeah we dont get same feel and value for brand when someone else overtake it,but in blackberry case they were already late in launching their own android phones,when they launched it was not ready to compete with samsungs,iphone in 50k price range and failed,now its too late to design their own phones which is not possible for them to sell at lower cost so outsourcing hardware is good,they might partner with top companies to launch blackberry android version in flagship phones of most companies as security concious people will buy it over normal version.currently i think alcatel will make its phones.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Fire brand bal thackeray   life and times   photos 1563
Deal Subedar
1
131
2784
24
@runjesh wrote:

@sagardrokr wrote:

RIP


It Doesn’t mean you wont see any blackberry phones,they are doing what google do with their nexus lineups,outsource the hardware(smartphone) and put their software in it.Good Move.

I guess they already did it with DTEK50.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Phone koi buy nahi karega to band hi honge

Mangement hi kharab tha

Puri dunia touch screen per chal rahi thi aur mangement keypad per keypad launch kar rahi thi vo bhi 40K per

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3768
43
@blue wine wrote:

Phone koi buy nahi karega to band hi honge

Mangement hi kharab tha

Puri dunia touch screen per chal rahi thi aur mangement keypad per keypad launch kar rahi thi vo bhi 40K per


They did a kodak trying to save their best for future https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89
@blue wine wrote:

Phone koi buy nahi karega to band hi honge

Mangement hi kharab tha

Puri dunia touch screen per chal rahi thi aur mangement keypad per keypad launch kar rahi thi vo bhi 40K per


I still prefer physical keyboard.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Phone koi buy nahi karega to band hi honge

Mangement hi kharab tha

Puri dunia touch screen per chal rahi thi aur mangement keypad per keypad launch kar rahi thi vo bhi 40K per


I still prefer physical keyboard.


ha sir tabhi to 10-20 mobile sell hote the blackberry ke

Bt 10-20 mobile sell hone se company to run nahi ho sakti na

Price also matter 40k r they out of their freaking mind ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing