Bluedart detailed tracking

Bluedart detailed tracking

426°
Images
Deal Cadet
2
164
190
46

Is there a way to get detailed tracking in bluedart .
I can see detailed tracking of bluedart when clicking in tracking details of yebhi etc …
but how to track in detail where such link is not provided.
Is there any trick for that ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

26 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
3
152
1314
95

aah you dnt know the trick? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif amazing

Hi
Deal Subedar
3
293
2590
89

i m also looking for that only…

Endless journey final   copy   copy
Deal Subedar
2
141
1479
138

me to somebody pm me the way !!

Missing
suspended
0
51
106
14

pm me also…pls…

Whatsapp status quotes sad cartoon 500x375.png
Deal Subedar
0
173
1490
67

Please PM me too. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/basket%20ball.gif

Modmod
Deal Cadet
0
134
462
49

Yeah Also Wanna Know, Kindly PM me Out To

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
3
152
1314
95

i dnt know any trick.. that second post was just for fun dnt PM me for any trick https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
2
153
1920
129
BML wrote:

i dnt know any trick.. that second post was just for fun dnt PM me for any trick https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


but you told me that you knew https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dsc00064   copy
Deal Lieutenant
8
391
3454
289

i want to know it, send me PM

Ninja
Shopping Friend
20
106
3632
143

Lagta hai mazak bhari padh gaya

Two timer small black
Deal Cadet
0
4
336
30

There is a trick.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif but you should have a link of recently done transaction with yebhi or homeshop or whoever providing that detailed statement.
Hope you got the idea

Maithreya
suspended
0
73
3173
75

Hey, guys. If anyone here knows how to get detailed tracking results, please share it with us.

Why would this be seen as a trick? We are not trying to hack our country’s defense secrets here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

BTW, I even asked one of their employees. He said it was available only for them. I left it at that.

But I wonder why would they not want us to know the details but provide them to the online stores. If they did it to everyone, it would be easy for the receivers to have real-time information about the shipment. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Unbreakable heart
Deal Major
49
1,500
23431
294

i checked on of yebhi’s bluedart detailed link its using bluedart login id and license key

so this feature may be available for corporate houses if i am not wrong they are generating link using their account , i tried to replace AWB number it gave me error .

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
269
2734
103
Venkat wrote:

i checked on of yebhi’s bluedart detailed link its using bluedart login id and license key

so this feature may be available for corporate houses if i am not wrong they are generating link using their account , i tried to replace AWB number it gave me error .


there ae login id for users using bluedart service for sending their couriers, if the same company has send it then you can track as many awb numbers but if the login id is of homeshop18, you cannot see detailed information of yebhi awb

217198 1769480270713 1050396801 31577021 2433232 n
Deal Newbie
0
201
42
21

Did anyone found Any way for detailed tracking?

Whiterose22
Deal Lieutenant
0
30
3166
45

No way to find out except calling those blue dart guys and requesting info you need

The oracle
suspended
2
71
5038
107
whiterose wrote:

No way to find out except calling those blue dart guys and requesting info you need


Exactly. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
2
153
1920
129

That is using corporate API, I guess

Aam aadmi party logo   copy   copy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
62
5384
81

yes Yebhi is using a special account which gives detailed status. May be BLudedart charges extra for this details, which explains why this feature is not available for other websites having accounts on Bluedart.

OP bhai sabra karo yaar, Sabra ka fal mitha hota hai

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18195
249
DAN wrote:

yes Yebhi is using a special account which gives detailed status. May be BLudedart charges extra for this details, which explains why this feature is not available for other websites having accounts on Bluedart.

OP bhai sabra karo yaar, Sabra ka fal mitha hota hai


abb toh 11 mahine hoo gye hain baccha bhi 2 mahine ka ho gya hoga..:-P

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1161

That was the time when DAN put some question and patience end in 11 hours.

He has to fight with ManY INHUMANS AND support from humans to
Adujust .

Aam aadmi party logo   copy   copy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
0
62
5384
81
rajdesidime wrote:

abb toh 11 mahine hoo gye hain baccha bhi 2 mahine ka ho gya hoga..:-P

haha I did not notice that OP posted 11 months back. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:@
That was the time when DAN put some question and patience end in 11 hours.

He has to fight with ManY INHUMANS AND support from humans to Adujust .


Indeed wo Samay tha,

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1358
44

Why do u guys need detailed tracking?

Shipping mail pahunchne se pehle to Bluedart wale package deliver kar dete hain*. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

  • - not literally. :p
Hackerx
Deal Cadet
3
227
602
25

If any trick pls tell me too! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing