bookmyshow ticket

bookmyshow ticket

Cropped1249800268599785012
Deal Newbie
27
45
1

I have booked 4 tickets for TANHAJI 3D show time today 1:35 pm at the grand mall muzaffarpur but I’m not going to watch if any one interested to watching pm me

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
150
6070
43

bro, why did you buy so many tickets for a low brow movie unnecessarily?!

Images
Deal Cadet
66
218
3
rini50 wrote:

bro, why did you buy so many tickets for a low brow movie unnecessarily?!

Who said it’s low brow? rage

Cropped 67832584
Deal Subedar
335
1013
11
Expand
vk6 wrote:

Who said it’s low brow? rage

🐖🐷🐽💩 eaters

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
150
6070
43
Expand
vk6 wrote:

Who said it’s low brow? rage

ajay devgn’s acting is low brow. akshay kumar would have made it better. if you’re ajay’s fan then watevr.. go and watch it

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
302
7

Reviews suggest to watch it for Saif’s performance.

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
2,206
2665
25
Expand
rini50 wrote:

ajay devgn’s acting is low brow. akshay kumar would have made it better. if you’re ajay’s fan then watevr.. go and watch it

Its not that ajay devgan is a flop actor… And moreover many praised saif n one who played shivaji character…

Cropped17799617
Deal Lieutenant
3,180
3638
56
Expand
rini50 wrote:

ajay devgn’s acting is low brow. akshay kumar would have made it better. if you’re ajay’s fan then watevr.. go and watch it

I think Ajay Devgn was decent but Saif’s acting was pretty good.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
150
6070
43
Expand
ayushiVijay wrote:

Its not that ajay devgan is a flop actor… And moreover many praised saif n one who played shivaji character…

I’m not saying that he’s a flop star but he’s facial expressions are only perfect for serious cop act.. other then that he’s not good in expressing emotions well imho.
And well I’m passing this one… 😅
there’s not much good movies in this quarter, hope there’s some solid line up later like article 15

Cropped1249800268599785012
Deal Newbie
27
45
1
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I’m not saying that he’s a flop star but he’s facial expressions are only perfect for serious cop act.. other then that he’s not good in expressing emotions well imho.
And well I’m passing this one… 😅
there’s not much good movies in this quarter, hope there’s some solid line up later like article 15

Are you forget Golmaal Series, All the best

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
150
6070
43
Expand
khan67 wrote:

Are you forget Golmaal Series, All the best

No.. didn’t like it much but yeah it wasn’t bad either.
hope you found someone to give tickets ☺

Cropped1249800268599785012
Deal Newbie
27
45
1
Expand
rini50 wrote:

No.. didn’t like it much but yeah it wasn’t bad either.
hope you found someone to give tickets ☺

Bhai ye tickets 12 Jan ka tha aur Maine ye tkts Gift kar diya dusro ko.. wink

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
150
6070
43
Expand
khan67 wrote:

Bhai ye tickets 12 Jan ka tha aur Maine ye tkts Gift kar diya dusro ko.. wink

👍
hope you get return gifts too 😁

Images %2818%29
Deal Newbie
50
70
0

Even i had a voucher and I realized that it just expired today.

Missing