branded trousers suggestions

branded trousers suggestions

26°
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
338
5

Hi dimers, kindly suggest branded trousers at economical rated and website from which they can be purchased. Thanks.

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
91
244
2

Ruggers chinos from Amazon sales.. at about ₹350-400-450 ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
santosh_blr wrote:

Ruggers chinos from Amazon sales.. at about ₹350-400-450 ?

yes go for them if price is around 500 , using few ones quality is better as price

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
107
146
3
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Any recommendations for formal trousers ?

Breakbounce, U.S.Polo Assn, Parx, Peter England, Crocodile, Arrow, Allen solly, Louis Philippe, ColorPlus,

From Myntra, Jabong, Amazon, Flipkart

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
338
5
Expand
kiran1bk wrote:

Breakbounce, U.S.Polo Assn, Parx, Peter England, Crocodile, Arrow, Allen solly, Louis Philippe, ColorPlus,

From Myntra, Jabong, Amazon, Flipkart

Are cotton trousers the best, because others are mixed and cotton trousers alone are costly.

Cropped2475192078258808347
Deal Newbie
107
146
3
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Are cotton trousers the best, because others are mixed and cotton trousers alone are costly.

50% cotton mixture is good.
Do not go with more than 70% polyster or Nylon mixture. They are mostly party wear.

Cropped6209235774014621944
Deal Newbie
51
52
2

Is breakbounce good brand
I thought its kind of myntra brand

Missing