Broiler Eggs are Good or Bad ?

Broiler Eggs are Good or Bad ?

192°
Missing
Tech Guru
316
3664
48

Having Broiler Eggs regularly is Good or Bad ? What’s its real truth… ? Is it good to consume or limiting it is good or completely avoiding will be healthy ?
Through some light towards this confusing topic ! So that it helps others as well !

Thanks in advance for your time and valuable input pray

25 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22

Electronic Egg boiler??

Missing
Tech Guru
316
3664
48
Ash-D wrote:

Electronic Egg boiler??

No bro.. eggs produced in farms by injecting hens to lay eggs, (that is known as broiler chickens/eggs) Its un-natural method. This is what we are eating in regular day-to-day life.

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1772
25

If you count on every food item,you will have nothing left to eat.so,enjoy every food item which you wish to.afterall life is short…

Missing
Deal Subedar
243
1855
20

The eggs we daily consume are from ‘layers’ and not from ‘broilers’. Broilers are for meat production only.
Reg your question of eggs from these layers being Healthy: These eggs from layers are marketed by the government itself, NECC to be more specific i believe.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2356
22
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

No bro.. eggs produced in farms by injecting hens to lay eggs, (that is known as broiler chickens/eggs) Its un-natural method. This is what we are eating in regular day-to-day life.

Oh ok
I don’t have Idea my dad complain about it when chicken is not good.
Btw how you identify them from others.

Missing
Tech Guru
316
3664
48
rajarew wrote:

If you count on every food item,you will have nothing left to eat.so,enjoy every food item which you wish to.afterall life is short…

You’re right but we are also responsible for our future generation health. Atleast we should stay healthy upto our life span even though it is shorter.

Missing
Tech Guru
316
3664
48
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Oh ok
I don’t have Idea my dad complain about it when chicken is not good.
Btw how you identify them from others.

Its difficult to explain in detail as a comment bro.. go through Google/youtube “broiler chickens and eggs effects”

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1772
25
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

You’re right but we are also responsible for our future generation health. Atleast we should stay healthy upto our life span even though it is shorter.

The only solution for this is you need to ask every hen to lay healthy eggs 🐣🐣🐣😜…

Missing
Tech Guru
316
3664
48
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Country eggs r better.

Yeah but even adultery is being done by dipping in tea-decogtion.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
167
2
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Yeah but even adultery is being done by dipping in tea-decogtion.

Yeahi know this. But u can easily identify them by their size and shape.

Missing
Tech Guru
316
3664
48
Expand
rajarew wrote:

The only solution for this is you need to ask every hen to lay healthy eggs 🐣🐣🐣😜…

Eggs are outcome of mensuration cycle for these farm hens which motivated by hormone injection without actual mating.. so in long run we may suffer from those harmone effects (nowadays girls becoming matured soon than earlier generations.. this also might be one of its effect). @dev007
PS: Gathered fact from internet.

Missing
Tech Guru
316
3664
48
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Yeahi know this. But u can easily identify them by their size and shape.

Yeah but they’re mixing real country eggs with fake colored so one fifth will be defenitely fake.

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1772
25
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Its difficult to explain in detail as a comment bro.. go through Google/youtube “broiler chickens and eggs effects”

you are right braw.farm owners injecting growth harmones for broilers to force early growth.but what we can do.it’s like demand and supply.we need to stay organic to avoid all this.btw let me tell u one more fact.trump coming to india this month.you know what’s his main priority?he forcing our pm to buy their frozen chicken legs worth 6 billion dollars to reinstate india’s GSP status.so if our pm aggrees for that broilers will be replaced by usa growth hormone injected chicken legs 🍗🍗🍗🍗,which is another biggest health hazard..

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1772
25
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Eggs are outcome of mensuration cycle for these farm hens which motivated by hormone injection without actual mating.. so in long run we may suffer from those harmone effects (nowadays girls becoming matured soon than earlier generations.. this also might be one of its effect). @dev007
PS: Gathered fact from internet.

Man,why i seen this thread just before having dinner.you ruined my thoughts of having double egg omlette today in dinner 😌😃

Missing
Deal Subedar
243
1855
20
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Man,why i seen this thread just before having dinner.you ruined my thoughts of having double egg omlette today in dinner 😌😃

Come to tamil tiffin center near dlf in Hyd, Let’s have double egg dosa there

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
131
2

Heared that size of the eggs also related effect of Harmone injections. One of my neighbour used to ask give only smaller size eggs saying less/nil effect of such injections.

Missing
Deal Cadet
162
394
3

Don’t care this much bro. alcohol consumers, tobacco cigarate etc etc consumers are living healthy life joy joy. And fr safety purpose even air is also not healthy now a days rolleyes

Missing
Entertainer
22
2043
25

Neither. The size of chick,t amount of injection,the portion that gets into anda all are minor. But if u consume dozen eggs a day that’s pretty bad. Setback is the adulteration. Many don’t follow the guidelines and do the unspoken.
And if u still concerned about this that much then buy farm land(i will buy in future. No money ryt now😭), poultry some nice alone area for house etc.
So in all don’t get bothered by it(that much) and sunday ho ya monday roj khao ande(with plenty of water to save kidney)

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
279
0

Sunday ho ya Monday roj khao Andr
Trans- Eat Eggs As much as You can grin grin

Missing
Critic
373
3268
44

all commercially produced eggs are full of hormones and antibiotics. they will surely damage your body in the long run. comparatively, duck eggs are more organic as they are not mass produced, provided you can tolerate the slight smell that are distinct to duck eggs.

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1772
25
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Come to tamil tiffin center near dlf in Hyd, Let’s have double egg dosa there

I appreciate it,so sweet of you but i ended up today’s dinner with Hyderabadi chicken biryani 😋 … Next time if i come near to dlf i will definitely pm u.let’s hangout at that time..

Missing
Entertainer
348
859
15
Expand
rajarew wrote:

I appreciate it,so sweet of you but i ended up today’s dinner with Hyderabadi chicken biryani 😋 … Next time if i come near to dlf i will definitely pm u.let’s hangout at that time..

Meeting only for subedar level people? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Subedar
38
1772
25
Expand
jileg wrote:

Meeting only for subedar level people? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

What subedar,what colnel,what cadet ,all are equal .come,join us..🤝

Missing
Deal Subedar
243
1855
20
Expand
rajarew wrote:

I appreciate it,so sweet of you but i ended up today’s dinner with Hyderabadi chicken biryani 😋 … Next time if i come near to dlf i will definitely pm u.let’s hangout at that time..

Yep, definitely

Missing