BSNL introduces three new broadband plans, offers 100 percent cashback on modem charge

50°
Deal Cadet
dejerry

BSNL introduces three new broadband plans, offers 100 percent cashback on modem charge

Main Article

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) has introduced new standalone broadband plans – BBG ULD 1891, BBG ULD 2641, and BBG ULD 2645 – in all the circle on a regular basis. These new plans will come into effect starting February 15, 2016. Apart form these new plans, BSNL is also offering 100 percent cashback on modem charges as a promotional offer.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

These new standalone broadband plans – BBG ULD 1891, BBG ULD 2641, and BBG ULD 2645 – offer higher download speeds of upto 4Mbps, 8 Mbps, and 16 Mbps, respectively. These plans come with FUP limit of 80GB (BBG ULD 1891 and BBG ULD 2645), while the BBG ULD 2641 plan offers a higher FUP limit of 175GB. However, the post FUP speed still remains at 512kbps for all these plans.

BSNL has also announced 100 percent cashback on ADSL Wi-Fi modem charge of Rs. 1,500. Under this offer, new broadband customers who purchase a modem from BSNL with a subscription to any broadband plan with a fixed monthly charges above Rs. 700, will be offered Rs. 100/- cash back per month for upto 15 months. The promotional offer is available till March 31, 2016.

Do check with BSNL customer care before opting the plan.

Note: Pls delete if repost !!

3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Vu for the info.
Still BSNL offer is not attractive. Normal modem price is just Rs500 and one can get very good modem+router for around rupees 1K. Rs1500 is plain cheating by BSNL for junk modem they provide.
Also plans are too expensive..many local cable internets are cheap and best.
Anyways wait for Reliance Jio.
Go with BSNL only if there is no choice. Once you disconnect refund takes at least an year with many visits..happened with me.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@caks2006407 wrote:

Vu for the info.
Still BSNL offer is not attractive. Normal modem price is just Rs500 and one can get very good modem+router for around rupees 1K. Rs1500 is plain cheating by BSNL for junk modem they provide.
Also plans are too expensive..many local cable internets are cheap and best.
Anyways wait for Reliance Jio.
Go with BSNL only if there is no choice. Once you disconnect refund takes at least an year with many visits..happened with me.

yup u r right , local broadband ISP provide much better plans like in my area 500 rs Unlimited (512KBPS) .
but i will also suggest to wait for Jio as my friend told me that they are giving data for new users with handset and speed is also decent .

so lets c wat Rjio brings and if its not great then u can move for BSNL or Local ISP .

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Yeh exactly we should wait for JIO.
Well I do prefer prepaid plans over broadband scheems.
As its having freedom to use.
.currently local cable operators are also giving broadband (railwire) in a very cheap rate .
So I don’t find any reason to go with bsnl broadband .
And we all know about its service

replyuser
Click here to reply