buy amazon gift card using PayPal using differe...

buy amazon gift card using PayPal using different email

65°
Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
1

which site offers that functionality
I have tried komparify, zinghoy
is this even possible??

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10

Tried magic pin but no stock
Any way to buy Amazon through PayPal?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
130
0
nirmaltvd wrote:

Tried magic pin but no stock
Any way to buy Amazon through PayPal?

komparify : paypal,paytm,payzapp,airtel,ola-postpaid, mobikwik: kwik10, kwik20
magicpin : OOS
Giftcardsindia : most wallet payments available – payment-offer: none
Zingoy : gift card payment cannot be made via wallets [only: upi, cards, NB]
paisawapas : paypal, hdfc(razorpay)→payzapp
grabon : OOS

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

komparify : paypal,paytm,payzapp,airtel,ola-postpaid, mobikwik: kwik10, kwik20
magicpin : OOS
Giftcardsindia : most wallet payments available – payment-offer: none
Zingoy : gift card payment cannot be made via wallets [only: upi, cards, NB]
paisawapas : paypal, hdfc(razorpay)→payzapp
grabon : OOS

Thanks bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
306
4
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

komparify : paypal,paytm,payzapp,airtel,ola-postpaid, mobikwik: kwik10, kwik20
magicpin : OOS
Giftcardsindia : most wallet payments available – payment-offer: none
Zingoy : gift card payment cannot be made via wallets [only: upi, cards, NB]
paisawapas : paypal, hdfc(razorpay)→payzapp
grabon : OOS

What’s kwik10/kwik20 ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1244
53
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

komparify : paypal,paytm,payzapp,airtel,ola-postpaid, mobikwik: kwik10, kwik20
magicpin : OOS
Giftcardsindia : most wallet payments available – payment-offer: none
Zingoy : gift card payment cannot be made via wallets [only: upi, cards, NB]
paisawapas : paypal, hdfc(razorpay)→payzapp
grabon : OOS

now tell which site has no 1-1 linkage (paypal-site) !?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
130
0
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

now tell which site has no 1-1 linkage (paypal-site) !?

komparity , zingoy : linkage 1-1 paypal = YES
Giftcardsindia, paisawapas: linkage 1-1 paypal = NOT SURE

Missing