Call forwarding problem in jio

Call forwarding problem in jio

32°
Missing
Deal Cadet
81
244
0

I tried to call forwarding in my jio number to another but it’s not working, showing “unexpected response from network” any solution..
*I’ve already active plan on this number

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4111
58

Jio to Jio should work fine.. Forwarding to non-Jio numbers should not work.
Also, MissedCallAlerts for calls from non-Jio numbers won’t come.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
244
0
161508 wrote:

Jio to Jio should work fine.. Forwarding to non-Jio numbers should not work.
Also, MissedCallAlerts for calls from non-Jio numbers won’t come.

Already try on forward to jio number but not working

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
838
11

I have seen missed call alert from many months in Jio?

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
366
1
Expand
Veeer wrote:

Already try on forward to jio number but not working

dial star401star followed by your ten digit mobile number

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
244
0
Expand
pkum wrote:

dial star401star followed by your ten digit mobile number

Thanks it’s work,
And also find some info after ur comment-
1. Call forwarding Unconditional – 401<10 digit number>
2. Call forwarding – no answer- 403<10 digit number>
3. Call forwarding – busy – 405<10 digit number>
4. Call Conditional call forwarding – not reachable-409<10 digit number>

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4111
58
Expand
Veeer wrote:

Thanks it’s work,
And also find some info after ur comment-
1. Call forwarding Unconditional – 401<10 digit number>
2. Call forwarding – no answer- 403<10 digit number>
3. Call forwarding – busy – 405<10 digit number>
4. Call Conditional call forwarding – not reachable-409<10 digit number>

I thought, after you setup you aren’t getting diverted calls… these are there in the JioCall app.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
244
0
Expand
161508 wrote:

I thought, after you setup you aren’t getting diverted calls… these are there in the JioCall app.

Diverted call will received on diverted number,
What u say about jiocall appp, i don’t understand..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4111
58
Expand
Veeer wrote:

Diverted call will received on diverted number,
What u say about jiocall appp, i don’t understand..

The numbers you’ve mentioned for diverts(conditional) are there in JioCall app (in call forward settings)

Missing