Hotness can anyone help me, how to complain in andhra bank

Hot Deal can anyone help me, how to complain in andhra bank

552°
Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27

i had a very dangerous experience..sent them this mail..
Dear sir, 
                I am a very old customer of Andhra Bank in your kamla nagar Delhi, branch, and my savings account no. is 165310100010192.
I opened my account on very good behavior of that time manager, but today on 10th Feb when I went to the bank to deposit rs.7000/- in my wife’s saving account no. 165310100010208, there was a person named sashi mittal on the counter, I requested him to please accept my cash as I had to initiate neft transaction later of this amount, to which he rudely replied, why you come here to deposit cash and doing neft, why don’t u directly deposit money in the beneficiary branch, to which I replied, how can u stop me from depositing money and doing transactions in my account, to which Mr. Sashi mittal shouted on me and said , just shut up ( apni bakwas band karo), I was shocked at this behavior of a government bank staff, in the meanwhile the branch manager mr. ranjit bharti ( names of bank staff as told by them) came to me and started shouting on me and instructed mr. Sashi mittal , that get his job done and kick him out of the branch, and when I asked the manager to behave yourself, he go hysterical, and said do you know what I can do, i will get you arrested on the pretext , that you came to loot the bank then the manager switched off CCTV cameras, and instructed guard to lock the main door of the branch and picked up an iron rode lying nearby in junk, and rushed to attack me with the rod, I was very feared, so pleaded mercy with both hands to manager that please forgive me , then only he let me come out of the branch safely, after an hour I received an SMS on my mobile that my account has been closed, that too without my consent, I was going to report to police but then I thought to write you before it, you can verify my truth by CCTV footage between 2.35pm to 3.30pm of 10th Feb 2016, in this period , you can see in it how I was misbehaved till the CCTV cameras were on , nd why the manager switched off the CCTV cameras of a bank for few minutes, if I was causing any nuisance?
Its very serious matter because, if I haven’t pleaded mercy to your bank staff, I might have been killed today.
Now You have to answer me with whom,s permission my account was closed, and what action you are going to take against these two bank staff? If you don’t take actions against such criminal minded staff of your bank , and  I am not provided fair justice, I will write about it to  RBI ombudsman regarding it, and will do everything needful to get justice.
Shiv Kumar kulthia

52 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
suspended
41
23515
249

OMG ! Really sad to know this !

Without wasting time Lodge an FIR and also Go to Your SP office and Complain him/her also !

Contact Local media , i am sure you can get their nos easily !

Escalate mail to RBI and Andhrabank !

EDIT: After going Out Side, You should have Dialed 100 and also Could have informed your family & friends to be present there with you!

Ps: Pl edit your account no in your post !

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
167
5202
102
@Beinghuman wrote:

OMG ! Really sad to know this !

Without wasting time Lodge an FIR and also Go to Your SP office and Complain him/her also !

Contact Local media , i am sure you can get their nos easily !

Escalate mail to RBI and Andhrabank !

Ps: Pl edit your account no in your post !


+1.

This is the problem with bank people especially Govt bank employees.

This is ridiculous.

Missing
Deal Captain
993
10680
76

This is serious !! Pls inform the police and make sure some action is taken in this matter !! if not take up social media up get back at them !!

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27
@Beinghuman wrote:

OMG ! Really sad to know this !

Without wasting time Lodge an FIR and also Go to Your SP office and Complain him/her also !

Contact Local media , i am sure you can get their nos easily !

Escalate mail to RBI and Andhrabank !

EDIT: After going Out Side, You should have Dialed 100 and also Could have informed your family & friends to be present there with you!

Ps: Pl edit your account no in your post !

actually , i did nt dial 100 as I got feared as manager said he will get me that I came to loot the bank…

Missing
Budding Star
285
30658
634

Inki aisi ki taisi, do a complaint in police and harm them on twitter, you can tag RBI in this too.
this will create awareness. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ek baat yaad rkhna bas… Don’t fear from anyone like you did in bank today, mai to fod deta unko bc (-_-)

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Inki aisi ki taisi, do a complaint in police and harm them on twitter, you can tag RBI in this too.
this will create awareness. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ek baat yaad rkhna bas… Don’t fear from anyone like you did in bank today, mai to fod deta unko bc (-_-)

u don’t man that situation, I was alone he turned off CCTV nd rushed to me wid an iron rod, with main gate locked…

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27

is here anyone from Andhra pardesh..to help me get email I’d of top official of Andhra Bank

Missing
suspended
41
23515
249
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Inki aisi ki taisi, do a complaint in police and harm them on twitter, you can tag RBI in this too.
this will create awareness. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ek baat yaad rkhna bas… Don’t fear from anyone like you did in bank today, mai to fod deta unko bc (-_-)


Do not reply like a KID , he is not a Gangster that Fod Deta https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

What he did was good, He pleaded and got out safely !

Missing
Deal Captain
993
10680
76
"@kshiv8705468":http://www.desidime.com/users/602340 wrote:

u don’t man that situation, I was alone he turned off CCTV nd rushed to me wid an iron rod, with main gate locked…

U have to approach the police for this !! this has been done to you today and tomo these ppl may take up violence and gunda raj at their branch; which is not to happen against anyone in the future specially the ppl who are uneducated get this very often at these govt offices ,so for their sake just report this !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
629
27

Bro tweet your problem and tag RBI and some news channels. And bro please file an FIR immediately without any further delay. Otherwise they can say that you are lying.

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27

I m very happy that people here on DD are really helping hands..thanx a lot ..

Missing
Deal Subedar
106
2552
25

This is shocking, please go ahead and complain about it and take definitely action.
If possible tag this matter in social media.

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27
@Beinghuman wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Inki aisi ki taisi, do a complaint in police and harm them on twitter, you can tag RBI in this too.
this will create awareness. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ek baat yaad rkhna bas… Don’t fear from anyone like you did in bank today, mai to fod deta unko bc (-_-)


Do not reply like a KID , he is not a Gangster that Fod Deta https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

What he did was good, He pleaded and got out safely !

yes if I had been hitted or killed , wht then??? only inquiry.. nothing else..I sent them an email, nt informing police coz police only harrasse common people..

Missing
Deal Major
0
16175
106

Use RTI and ask them the reason why account was closed. send this RTI application through Registered AD post (Indian Post service) ONLY.
They have to reply in 7 to 15 days.

Send a complaint letter about incident n copy of RTI to circle head andhra bank through Registered AD only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27

only help frm dimers friends I want, is just copy nd paste my this complain, on every Andhra Bank website or fb or any other way to let their official know , whts happening in their bank.

Missing
Deal Major
0
16175
106

NEW DELHI Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, Aggarwal Corporate Tower, Plot No. 23, District Centre, Rajendra Place New Delhi 110 008

Sri J. P. Satyanarayanan
[email protected]

011-25713651

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27
@akxakash4 wrote:

NEW DELHI Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, Aggarwal Corporate Tower, Plot No. 23, District Centre, Rajendra Place New Delhi 110 008

Sri J. P. Satyanarayanan
[email protected]

011-25713651

sent mail ..

Missing
Deal Major
0
16175
106
@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@akxakash4 wrote:

NEW DELHI Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, Aggarwal Corporate Tower, Plot No. 23, District Centre, Rajendra Place New Delhi 110 008

Sri J. P. Satyanarayanan
[email protected]

011-25713651

sent mail ..


You have to send a written letter through post if you are really serious about it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif they dnt consider mails seriously :/

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27
@akxakash4 wrote:

@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@akxakash4 wrote:

NEW DELHI Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, Aggarwal Corporate Tower, Plot No. 23, District Centre, Rajendra Place New Delhi 110 008

Sri J. P. Satyanarayanan
[email protected]

011-25713651

sent mail ..


You have to send a written letter through post if you are really serious about it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

OK I will send a physical mail too..

Missing
Blogger
277
5385
84
@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Inki aisi ki taisi, do a complaint in police and harm them on twitter, you can tag RBI in this too.
this will create awareness. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ek baat yaad rkhna bas… Don’t fear from anyone like you did in bank today, mai to fod deta unko bc (-_-)


Do not reply like a KID , he is not a Gangster that Fod Deta https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

What he did was good, He pleaded and got out safely !

yes if I had been hitted or killed , wht then??? only inquiry.. nothing else..I sent them an email, nt informing police coz police only harrasse common people..

It’s a criminal offence, so if you don’t file a FIR none of your accusations will hold good. If you don’t want to file a FIR then it is as good as not trying to seek justice as they will obviously blame you for not filing a FIR.

You can leave the threatening part and escalate this for deficiency in service and closing of account without intimation/notice. If you add the threatening part you are making your accusations baseless without a FIR.

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Inki aisi ki taisi, do a complaint in police and harm them on twitter, you can tag RBI in this too.
this will create awareness. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ek baat yaad rkhna bas… Don’t fear from anyone like you did in bank today, mai to fod deta unko bc (-_-)


Do not reply like a KID , he is not a Gangster that Fod Deta https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

What he did was good, He pleaded and got out safely !

yes if I had been hitted or killed , wht then??? only inquiry.. nothing else..I sent them an email, nt informing police coz police only harrasse common people..

It’s a criminal offence, so if you don’t file a FIR none of your accusations will hold good. If you don’t want to file a FIR then it is as good as not trying to seek justice as they will obviously blame you for not filing a FIR.

You can leave the threatening part and escalate this for deficiency in service and closing of account without intimation/notice. If you add the threatening part you are making your accusation baseless without an FIR.

but if I file an FIR, they might file a counter FIR, then I will roam around police station, courts..wht else..I will highlight the issue to higher bank official nd they can verify my truth wid CCTV footage

Missing
Blogger
277
5385
84
@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Inki aisi ki taisi, do a complaint in police and harm them on twitter, you can tag RBI in this too.
this will create awareness. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ek baat yaad rkhna bas… Don’t fear from anyone like you did in bank today, mai to fod deta unko bc (-_-)


Do not reply like a KID , he is not a Gangster that Fod Deta https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

What he did was good, He pleaded and got out safely !

yes if I had been hitted or killed , wht then??? only inquiry.. nothing else..I sent them an email, nt informing police coz police only harrasse common people..

It’s a criminal offence, so if you don’t file a FIR none of your accusations will hold good. If you don’t want to file a FIR then it is as good as not trying to seek justice as they will obviously blame you for not filing a FIR.

You can leave the threatening part and escalate this for deficiency in service and closing of account without intimation/notice. If you add the threatening part you are making your accusation baseless without an FIR.

but if I file an FIR, they might file a counter FIR, then I will roam around police station, courts..wht else..I will highlight the issue to higher bank official nd they can verify my truth wid CCTV footage

Their counter FIR won’t be valid (though it will be accepted) because being in official capacity they should have reported the offense of robbery/misconduct immediately. If you want to high light the issue to higher bank officials leave out all the threatening stuff and just tell them they were rude. Also tell them they closed my account without notice just because I questioned them.

If they setup an official inquiry then you can ask them to get the video recordings. But if they delete it you can’t do much as they might claim technical faults (only police can seize the hard disk for later recovery if you file FIR). So keep this limited to the service deficit if you just want to push this to higher level.

Missing
Deal Subedar
87
2032
28

Hey OP not doubting you but question arises, For no reason they started shouting on you? Just on the talk of depositing 7K, something must be wrong. Did you abused or spoke something bad?
How come manager also became so rude in such small matter of depositing money!
Strange https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

And if that’s true don’t fear go to police and tell them what happened they ll help you definitely.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
74
0

First go to police station… lodge complaint.. if they deny contact your local MLA, MLC or good leader.. explain whole matter to them and request them to pressurise on SP to take complaint..
pls don’t let those jerk’s go away.. if u let them now.. they will do more worse things with others..
don’t forget to mention in FIR that “they threatened on my life, if I try to complaint against them.. so I need protection” including this tell everything as happened

Missing
Deal Subedar
124
2460
27
@kanz wrote:

Hey OP not doubting you but question arises, For no reason they started shouting on you? Just on the talk of depositing 7K, something must be wrong. Did you abused or spoke something bad?
How come manager also became so rude in such small matter of depositing money!
Strange https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

And if that’s true don’t fear go to police and tell them what happened they ll help you definitely.

I m very polite person by nature, nd never abused even a child , actually manager was already abusing two other bank staff for taking leave without permission ,when I reached bank. nd its there in CCTV

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
59
4593
82
@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Hey OP not doubting you but question arises, For no reason they started shouting on you? Just on the talk of depositing 7K, something must be wrong. Did you abused or spoke something bad?
How come manager also became so rude in such small matter of depositing money!
Strange https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

And if that’s true don’t fear go to police and tell them what happened they ll help you definitely.

I m very polite person by nature, nd never abused even a child , actually manager was already abusing two other bank staff for taking leave without permission ,when I reached bank. nd its there in CCTV


What about other peoples… No other bank customers were there ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
208
2862
54

@kshiv8705468 reach head post office before 3:30 to send post after that they’ll not accept, USE REGISTERED POST WITH AKNOWLEDGMENT

Missing
Analyst
77
19851
172
@kshiv8705468 wrote:

@kanz wrote:

Hey OP not doubting you but question arises, For no reason they started shouting on you? Just on the talk of depositing 7K, something must be wrong. Did you abused or spoke something bad?
How come manager also became so rude in such small matter of depositing money!
Strange https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

And if that’s true don’t fear go to police and tell them what happened they ll help you definitely.

I m very polite person by nature, nd never abused even a child , actually manager was already abusing two other bank staff for taking leave without permission ,when I reached bank. nd its there in CCTV


File a FIR
Complain to bank’s top officials. If they don’t do anything just file ur complaint here
https://m.rbi.org.in/Scripts/helpdes...px
Or to the Banking Ombudsman here
https://m.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Complaint...px
I assure you Manager will be history in the bank

Missing